Star Paws
Quick question,

Is Leia's Loot red guaranteed £100?

It's the last feature it will offer but does it go all the way?
Can do 50 I think if same as Popeye
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. Coming to Japan? PM me for signtseeing, drinking and gambling.
No feature on any betcom has ever been jp!!!!
its easy to jackpot these just forse it

but has anybody noticed these are turned off at the moment as these error non stop
Damn, I didn't know that lost thousands on these!
The following 4 users Like ridye's post:
adamtheaddict, chasnbons, megastreaklover01, Slasher
(02-14-2017, 01:25 AM)ob Wrote: No feature on any betcom has ever been jp!!!!

I seem to remember some could. Talking 25/35 days. I wanna say a number run type feature and/or a 3 strikes type feature that on red could be slowed down to fill in a few amounts before start.
The future is much like the present, only longer.
Rings a vague bell Chris. I seem to remember getting JP on a poker face on pound a go with the numbers doubled on the number run feature, whatever it was called. Probably number run lol.
Just turned up in my local 'Harvester'..
Digital display flickering like mad and plays shite. But only played it for 15mins so I may have caught it wrongly... Advise on this or 'AVOID' it Wink

Cheers
Lenty
Oxford.
Harvesters have machines in your way? Never seen one in a Harvester up north
I'm sure you can get a skill stop on the feature window which can pay ok if you're only a few quid in and stop it correctly.

Other than that the game is total shite and will be lucky to see any value over 10 quid unless massively in, just play for a board and see what happens.
Don’t fill up from the salad cart and not leave any room for your steak. lol
The following 1 user Likes Top Tramp's post:
HoveSam
Going back to jackpot features. I had 70 from 5 red superstrikes on a pokerface once. Went for like 15 then gambled to the top
i have seen machines in harvesters keeday though
(03-25-2019, 02:59 PM)Moff Wrote: Harvesters have machines in your way? Never seen one in a Harvester up north

All Harvesters near me all have around 1 and/or 2 machines.
(03-25-2019, 04:09 PM)danielj Wrote: I'm sure you can get a skill stop on the feature window which can pay ok if you're only a few quid in and stop it correctly.

Other than that the game is total shite and will be lucky to see any value over 10 quid unless massively in, just play for a board and see what happens.

Makes sense, seemed ok upto to a tenner offer, then flat.
I notice when you play the spaceship game (DOND thing) and you collect something it shows 99% something like £100 or cash pot if it's a high value. Is this blag and it's basically taking the P out of you?
After about £70 in and going no-where, I started collecting small wins and built my pot up to around £61 so thought I would take the £9 hit and walk.
£1 coin out then the first £20 note this was fine.... second £20.00 was a no show and display stayed on £40.00 with the machine frozen. Told the barman and got the same shit... 'we don't have keys, not our machine' and walked off. How many times have I heard this? I am a fair person. If he would have tried to help me I would say fine. Photoed the display saying £40.00 asked when the engineer is coming and called back for my money then.
But no,  so I said... 'not your machine right'? 'yes' mate barman replied. 'OK,' i said unless you get someone that can help me recover my £40.00 I'm having this machine and taking it home !!!
Within 5mins the manager turned up saw the £40 on the display, turned the machine off/on. after a few mins, the machine spat out one £20 note and went to zero. The manager went to the till gave me a £20 note and I walked.
I wonder how much people have lost by the machine not paying what is owed.
The following 2 users Like Lenty's post:
megastreaklover01, paggamaggaloo
If I was the manager I'd have asked what you said you was going to do and if you said take the machine you'd have been told to get the fuck out and stay out.
The following 1 user Likes HoveSam's post:
megastreaklover01