Roller Coaster excitement
Ha, I had the DOND live give a 70 box, next board gatw flat, then next press rolls in 4 bells across the bottom and repeated
The following 1 user Likes jerz92's post:
Boulderdash
Anyone know if there was a good place to hit waltzers to get it to pay a decent amount over the tenner jackpot?
I remember on the 8 quid version if you stopped it on cherries located 1 below the bonus symbol on the reels, it would always add up to 7.20 and be a 50/50 shot on if it stopped at 7.20 or stepped once more onto the jackpot bars for a colossal £15.20
Go all the way on a live is rare as fuck. Love the board play on a gatw though.... Mega board, shooting, mega streak
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
The following 2 users Like Slasher's post:
dondplayer, megastreaklover01
Yeah, only ever had it that one time on the emu! Indeed. If only betcoms had the some courtesy, nah I'm gonna stack a theoretical £400 in the middle first why not
The following 1 user Likes jerz92's post:
Slasher
Was nice when you could make them give gatw
Marching on together
(05-21-2017, 07:23 PM)adamtheaddict Wrote: Anyone know if there was a good place to hit waltzers to get it to pay a decent amount over the tenner jackpot?
I remember on the 8 quid version if you stopped it on cherries located 1 below the bonus symbol on the reels, it would always add up to 7.20 and be a 50/50 shot on if it stopped at 7.20 or stepped once more onto the jackpot bars for a colossal £15.20

Not sure exactly where the place to stop is but it's the same principle, get as close to £10 as you can with the next step being to jackpot, as you'll only ever get one more step after it takes a credit, so you want that repeat to be stepping to a jackpot.

TBH I'm a fucker for just gambling to Nemesis from Waltzers, irrespective of the number, as Nemesis loves a £28.80.
I'd never take Waltzers
Ed