Wu Xing on Sky Vegas
I'm frozen for 5 years, but I still play on demo.

Wu Xing is one of their latest slots, by Blueprint.  The sound and music borrows heavily off Thai Princess and Imperial Dragon, but they have made the transition from Flash to HTML5.  Games rendered in HTML5 play a little smoother than Flash on contemporary computers.  Wu Xing is a fairly polished game imo, and I love the animations that you get from teases.

The base game is 5x4, standard slot, with surprise base-game mechanics thrown in (love those animations too!) that might turn a losing spin into a winning spin - fairly typical of Blueprint.

Feature symbol - 3 of these for a feature:

[Image: 37Rw4nj.jpg]

The feature is 1 "pre-spin" which determines the value of a scatter symbol (not seen in the base game), then you get 5 free spins with the standard base-game symbols + scatter.  Highly unpredictable, with win outcomes from 10x stake and 50x stake so far.

Anyone else played this?

I would be very happy to see this in the bookies.  I can see Bet Fred taking this up because they already have a contract with Blueprint.
shit
The following 1 user Likes HoveSam's post:
megastreaklover01
Are you winning? No, I'm Wu Xing...
The following 3 users Like jokepoteer's post:
416, adamtheaddict, HoveSam
@ Jokepoteer - lol haven't played it for real yet

@ HoveSam - aye aye, Ridye
Sky vegas would not have me back after 5 years....
Fuck sky vegas. They banned me when I questioned them on how I was able to lose 1000s on a slot with fuck all in return. Was simply questioning the rtp.
it seems like none of these sites' customer service like/are even capable of entering into a common sense conversation?

i got barred from one when i deposited to get a bonus but apparently it was only available for first 1000 to take up the offer or something, i said it should have told me if i wasn't getting it, she said that's the way it is, i said you could at least have said i'm afraid or sorry you weren't in the first thousand etc, instead of being pretty blunt, she didn't get my point at all, i asked her if she knew what a cretin was...
The following 1 user Likes HoveSam's post:
adamtheaddict
but I keep reading that online gambling is the way to go , every body wins nobody ever looses and the world of online is just so ggggggreat that anyone who plays a actual machine is just a sad cunt ............

I can honestly say online has never appealed to me and never will , if im gona do my bollox I will do it on a real machine , smashing up my laptop after a bad session just wouldn't cut it lol

im sure in reality theres winners and loosers on both sides of the fence ..........................................................................
The following 3 users Like ring sting's post:
megastreaklover01, Mr Move It, Slasher
you may last longer and get a better rtp online, but unless you get more than you fair share of miracle mega wins YOU WILL SURELY LOSE, think of it as genuinely buying entertainment.

potentially one of the most expensive hobbies out there tho?!

compensated fruits, for a long time, have been another horrible thing to punt, unless you know the score or get very lucky you get fleeced! if you do know the score you get paid coz of all those that don't! sad truth.

not much good comes from any gambling tbh, unless adequate entertainment is had for an amount you deem worthwhile?!

how much would you be prepared to spend on your gambling hobby? same as cinema? night on the tiles? golf? cocaine? strip clubs/hookers? weekend breaks? long haul vacations? nice car? decent house?!

personally, i'd say that gambling isn't worth more than twice what you earn an hour? (assuming normalish earning levels) and i'd put it in the same bracket as cinema/ going out for something to eat or a few drinks - of course that's only theory!!
The following 2 users Like HoveSam's post:
megastreaklover01, ring sting
(01-24-2017, 03:20 AM)HoveSam Wrote: compensated fruits, for a long time, have been another horrible thing to punt, unless you know the score or get very lucky you get fleeced! if you do know the score you get paid coz of all those that don't! sad truth.

With the newer games by bfm/qps this doesn't really apply! Very little advantage to knowing the game as there's not much to know!!!
The following 1 user Likes ob's post:
megastreaklover01
(01-24-2017, 11:10 AM)ob Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 03:20 AM)HoveSam Wrote: compensated fruits, for a long time, have been another horrible thing to punt, unless you know the score or get very lucky you get fleeced! if you do know the score you get paid coz of all those that don't! sad truth.

With the newer games by bfm/qps this doesn't really apply! Very little advantage to knowing the game as there's not much to know!!!

Yeah and "random" or "compensated" doesn't really mean much anymore! The machine decides if you're getting a big board or shit board regardless of how much money you put into it until you're hundreds in then you get a flat mega lol! So pointless these days :-(

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A near-clone of Sphinx Wild is now on Sky Vegas Mr Move It 3 873 05-21-2017, 12:00 AM
Last Post: JG Sluts
  This week's 'juicy deal' on Sky Vegas... Mystery_Plum 8 1,549 11-28-2016, 12:52 PM
Last Post: jokepoteer
  "Thai Princess" clone on Sky Vegas Mr Move It 9 2,648 12-03-2015, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Brindmeister
  Lobster and magnet / Lobster Mania 1 & 2 (Sky Vegas) Mr Move It 2 893 11-08-2015, 12:09 AM
Last Post: jokepoteer
Wink AMC's Walking Dead Slot (one from Vegas) Now Online NoDeal 1 856 11-06-2015, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Damo
  Sky Vegas playford7 12 2,931 10-15-2015, 02:38 PM
Last Post: LetEmNudgeYou
  sky vegas free £5 today OFFER NOW FINISHED sidewinder 2 749 01-06-2015, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Mystery_Plum
  sky vegas wish upon antanders 15 2,928 12-23-2014, 10:23 AM
Last Post: antanders
  Sky Vegas 20X Wagering requirements tolls 8 1,751 11-18-2014, 08:58 AM
Last Post: JRW91
  Vegas slots on Hills PDJ 6 1,584 06-01-2014, 07:49 PM
Last Post: tolls