Cheating game
Has anyone seen stop n steps latest video? Naughty naughty 

Robbing cunts
Suspect theres something in the code that assigned the value of the spins rather than the amount staked.

Since the gamble outcome was decided when the button was pressed, it was just plain unlucky, the outcome that is?

I have had some different experiences on these end game gambles, the best ones don't seem to hang about long.
Subtle enough to go unnoticed but disgusting if deliberate, it probably is, would be brill if next years review chucked a spanner in the works for the bookies
it doesn't need to do that if it wants to rob you?!!!
Ignoring that for a moment seems a poor gamble feature in general you can only gamble for 'super spins' or the features so you don't really know how much cash you're going to end up with by doing the gamble!

At least the older games with a gamble like this had the cash trail going up the right so it was your choice to take either the cash or the spins

Saw his other video where he got the full screen of the bonus symbols which spins a wheel of cash and he ended up with £50 how shit!
It's a very poor graphics mistake basically, it would of been the same odds of losing either way. If you sent that to hills and prove you were playing it then you'd probably get the £24
Marching on together
I can see a heightened strict no camera policy being enforced any time soon once they get light of this
i wouldnt say so as my local admiral now has a very relax phone rules as its okey to use them in the premises as it doesnt fiddle with the machines
You obviously haven't heard of the latest bank raid emptier then Mr x
(12-28-2016, 01:45 AM)ridye Wrote: Saw his other video where he got the full screen of the bonus symbols which spins a wheel of cash and he ended up with £50 how shit!

It was just like getting the pots and getting bronze... bigger prize upto 500 where showing.
The following 1 user Likes russthebus's post:
megastreaklover01
The machine decided he was going to win £50 and that was how the machine decided to display it.
The following 1 user Likes megastreaklover01's post:
kermithopper
Yeh good point all those slots involve is a rng picking a number that corresponds to a specific amount of money. It can then randomly choose how to display that win!!!
The following 1 user Likes ob's post:
kermithopper
Be interesting to hear what Hills have to say should they contact him and of course if he is willing to post it
(04-20-2015, 07:36 PM)mr x Wrote: so if i wonted to buy me own house as i have over 10k a year coming in would i get turned down as well
The gamble on
These isn't random. Don't be fooled into thinking it is.
The following 2 users Like PMK's post:
aboza21, megastreaklover01
Generally speaking on these pie gambles the odds of winning or losing the gamble aren't that actually implied (impied?) by the size of the wedges themselves.

My guess is that the gamble was going to lose either way and it was just a graphical glitch.
The following 1 user Likes Chop's post:
megastreaklover01
Of course....it's determined the second you press the button
My opinion on most of these cheap generic looking games is that even if the help screen states that the game is random, it is most likely compensated in nature. I think they mean there's underlying compensation with random elements. Not each spin is totally independent of any other spin.
The change in pie is odd and I don't think it's due to slow processing speed either. However if it was rigged or blocking, there's no need to change the slice graphics. This is clearly just a daft glitch or a bent sign the gamble will lose put in by a dodgy programmer? It's fishy but inconclusive.
Bottom line for me is all these style of games feel dodgy and are best avoided, be they on line or in shop. Not just talking about hills/inspired here either.
The technical standards for the end game gambles is quite clear that odds displayed will be the chance of the result, no house edge.

The did change, however the chance was stil clearly displayed at the point the player decided to gamble.

What the concern is if something that simple can get past a test process, then it can't be all the stringent.
(12-30-2016, 10:30 PM)russthebus Wrote: The technical standards for the end game gambles is quite clear that odds displayed will be the chance of the result, no house edge.

The did change, however the chance was stil clearly displayed at the point the player decided to gamble.

What the concern is if something that simple can get past a test process, then it can't be all the stringent.

Whilst that may be the case of the standard I'm sure many games do not meet it. Had a Zeus the other day with all three gamble wheels landing on the '6pm' area Confused

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've never seen this before on a Golden Game! Peko 7 2,615 06-14-2014, 06:32 PM
Last Post: voodoo
  Grand Golden Game kidgloves 3 985 05-09-2013, 10:06 PM
Last Post: ring sting