Row row row your MYMY
Started playing a moo york. Was red and within a few hits of going in with my first twenty. Fucker took another £120 before doing £150.

But hey. It's a profit
The following 1 user Likes Boulderdash's post:
Bellend123
All the betcoms seem to do this a lot now. Cost a silly amount from going red to giving it

Pretty shit games tbh I hardly bother anymore
The following 1 user Likes ob's post:
megastreaklover01
I forcused about 5 Betcoms over the weekend and I think every one did a creeijeifjwefoheofhwefoihweofhweofhweofhweofhweof browrhwohfweoihrwofhweoifhweo but probably less than £100 up overall and by that point I was nearly asleep from the boredom in playing them, not that you have to play them just put money in and keep pressing Start...

Apparently some players are still out full time doing that day in day out, best of luck to them!
The following 1 user Likes ridye's post:
megastreaklover01
They do untold 130-180 for 100 type results which I think don't get told enough from the forcers off these games lol!

Ruins any profit you might have had from other ones
aboza21
Total utter shit. A day on the force? not my cup of tea! What a lovely touch for Betcom though?

No fruit machine on a pound a play should be 74% either - you are expected to lose a quarter of your stake every press?!!! It is fucking scandalous!
The following 4 users Like HoveSam's post:
keno, LookUp, megastreaklover01, SmegHead
I've heard of a player paying a local £20 to hit start and not collect anything haha
At least the note mech survived paying out twelve tenners. I called the barman over to witness the payout just in case!
(12-16-2016, 08:41 AM)Boulderdash Wrote: At least the note mech survived paying out twelve tenners. I called the barman over to witness the payout just in case!

Called manager and barstaff to witness an already tenner short payout at beefeaters 6weeks ago, who then both witnessed it not payout a further 30. Also a spoons winsons the same day Shy had staff witness and supposidly report the 2x£20otes that didnt come out on attempted collect. About 6 weeks ago, been to both places 3x since and now unsuprisingly just adding them to the list of claims from betcom/gsqaured that will never get returned, not to mention the constantly promised phonecall that never exists in order to confirm the big fuck you... 
Spose uve got more hope if not a chain pub though, but prolly not much
Is Boom Time a betcom?
I finally found one on '100% Streak' or whatever that means.
So I felt excited mildly.
Cost me £27 on £1 stake for a board where the highest amount I could have taken was £6!!
There's a whole batch of new games like this, Oliver Twist and Treasure ISland which seem horrendous to me. Play really unfairly and don't let you take your money out as you go (ie if you put a fiver in and get an immediate board the other £4 is just wasted!)
100% is mega streak isn't it? Lol
Yeh useless you have to get it on the deal game which of course it won't be putting in the "box"
megastreaklover01
Had another crack at this one tonight but it was on its arse. Against my better judgement (boredom) I forcused it. Took£120 for a flat and I recouped all but a fiver in after play

But...

The cheating fucker span MooYork into box 23 twice in a row after I dealt at about £15. That's as bent as heavyweight boxing but we can't prove it without access to the code. In Nevada the code can be inspected at any time by federal officials.
The following 1 user Likes Boulderdash's post:
megastreaklover01
All those box 23 on betcoms etc lie through their teeth don't take any notice!
megastreaklover01
Yes we can prove it. The fact so many of us have had it flash MYMY without getting it when we take it is proof enough mathematically speaking.
Yes its rigged!!!! Slow clap!!! Its quite a fair game in some respects for casuals and the cash box has represented this well. The cost of a board on most Betcoms is approaching scandalous. If your forcing these you can wave goodbye to an hour unless you sack the boards until the show or you squeeze a £15 "deal" out first board. Somebody else (bit lagging like right now) will be able to explain this better, but I think they just had a period of worth playing and now well, I wouldnt bother unless its a virgin and for an hours time might as well do OU course in boredom.
The following 1 user Likes nottsboy3040's post:
megastreaklover01
They do those board costs so that they can feed some value into the game. If no boards took the piss in terms of cost they'd always do dead boards (unless you don't take the 4s).

Forcing them is pretty quick if you bin the boards off/hold reels with no win there and it all depends whether they are getting forced in your area and if so if they've been forced recently as to whether you'll make on them! Take em on the day or so after it's done a 150 and although they may show 10 quid/phones first board it's gonna cost ya 140 for a flat or say 180/190 for a 150 or even a flat sometimes still!!!
The following 3 users Like ob's post:
GG, kermithopper, megastreaklover01
Was suprised to see CE offering superstreak last week a fiver in and still wanting 140 ontop of that to cwedit break.