The Bandits Online slot adventures
(04-08-2017, 11:32 PM)ob Wrote:
(04-08-2017, 09:24 PM)russthebus Wrote: the only explanation for the above is...

players play new games, some get a result so play it again, then again and again.

each time a few players eventually have a shit run of luck and stop playing it,

those that play it the first time and get no luck, more likely to then stick to games that have been better for them in the past.

will always end up looking like the game started off more generous.

Very true! I should imagine games are tested through like millions of pounds of play through to make sure they are hitting RTP long run.

The only drawback to this is the initial high RTP games might hit for example when they reset reel king potty to 500/500/500 and it got pulled quick enough.

Reel King wasn't pulled cos of the £500 pots OB. There was a full blag on it.
(04-07-2017, 08:51 AM)JP 24/7 Wrote: Maybe I worded that wrong, but not every spin of an online slot is at the % stated. Far from it, but there's more than the balls in a bag bollocks that most people sprout.

(04-09-2017, 07:35 AM)PMK Wrote:
(04-08-2017, 11:32 PM)ob Wrote:
(04-08-2017, 09:24 PM)russthebus Wrote: the only explanation for the above is...

players play new games, some get a result so play it again, then again and again.

each time a few players eventually have a shit run of luck and stop playing it,

those that play it the first time and get no luck, more likely to then stick to games that have been better for them in the past.

will always end up looking like the game started off more generous.

Very true! I should imagine games are tested through like millions of pounds of play through to make sure they are hitting RTP long run.

The only drawback to this is the initial high RTP games might hit for example when they reset reel king potty to 500/500/500 and it got pulled quick enough.

Reel King wasn't pulled cos of the £500 pots OB. There was a full blag on it.

which was?
Version numbers increase for many reasons. Could be a graphical update or anything
DING DING DING DING DONK

That was a fun weekend
The following 1 user Likes ridye's post:
Slasher
(04-09-2017, 12:53 PM)AMK Wrote: Version numbers increase for many reasons. Could be a graphical update or anything

Yeah but if the version number hasn't changed then they won't have updated anything meaning you have no reason to be suspicious
Marching on together
They update things without changing the visible version number on the screen too. Just to keep you on your toes lol

Bandit giving Rocknrolla a run for his money in the high stakes gambling, skip near to the end for the main event
My problem with those video machines is I have absolutely no idea why he's won. The reel symbols changed to wild for no apparent reason and suddenly he gets £6k.

The win is immense, but it's pure luck. And he was £6k in the hole at the time.
Ed
When a wild falls into view on Wonky Wabbits, it puts another wild in the best paying position to make the best pay possible.
Its a really simple game, yet very addictive and popular. So if you get like 3 wilds, then your laughing.
The following 2 users Like AMK's post:
keno, Mr Move It
What AMK said really. The wilds double, so that 1=2, 2=4 and 3=6, then the AI will work out where to place the 'respawns' for the best possible outcome.
painful watching the bandit go on about reel king tonight and how he's gonna be sensible etc! terribly boring video tonight by his standards. what makes his channel good is his quite ballsy degenerate side coming through? had a few fantastic vids just after his holiday as well. can't believe people complain etc when he plays higher stakes or tilts a bit either? i doubly can't believe he acts on it?!

rocknrolla's attempts at control also are a turn off, shall i collect this? i promise i won't go below x amount - tilty as fuck.

i didn't think jg's slots would ever be able to get a look in, especially against those 2 great channels but now i'm not so sure.
I really liked jgs latest video it was original and well thought out
The following 1 user Likes jerz92's post:
JG Sluts
It's really hard to please everyone all the time. You're probably a bit like me Sam in that you look at these channels like an ancient coliseum. The streamer/Youtuber as the brave gladiator being thrown to the lions and you sure want to see some bloodshed! That probably makes me and maybe you sound somewhat mean spirited, but sometimes I route for the gladiator, not the lions, depending on how the battle pans out. I'm sure it's the same for you.

I think the bandit was just throwing a bone to the politically correct gamble with your head, not your house brigade. Some will get a kick from seeing him play sensible and take his smaller winnings.

I would love the channel to grow and already we're receiving a lot of positive feedback. Oh no, that's just my mic too close to the speakers. Apologies to all headphone users.

It's still very early days and we do listen to criticisms. Although I have a very fragile and delicate ego so please, go easy on the trolling and negative comments.

Rob is racing away on the video front at the minute. I elected to do a £1000 vs The Rhino on medium stakes £4-£12 and after three quick bonus guarantee features on £4 then a dead spell, I raised the stakes and busted out in double quick time. It's how it goes. I wanted to create a video diary rollercoaster of wins and losses, but you can't tell the slots what to do, i really wish you could as then we could retire billionaires. I phoned up Rob and said "you know that grand I deposited this morning, well errr it has gone. Oh errrr I've got about three minutes of footage from it, minus the intro. Shall I bung another grand in and keep filming?".

There was a terse, pointed silence. Then after a while Rob spoke.

"No. We need some actual footage. Don't worry, I'll do the next video along with all the complicated editing of the George vs Rob challenge video. Don't worry, leave it to me."

To be fair to me, I did record a 57 minute intro which featured some ground breaking highly incisive left field observations and a gritty dialogue about descaling my shower head that would leave Rock 'n Rolla crying into his cornflakes and Buddylove having to put in £21 for a gold pot on pick 'n mix. It failed the Rob 'acceptably normal' test though and the footage was consigned to a very dark recess of nowhere in particular, waiting only for me to get embarrassingly drunk and click the make public option sometime in the future.
Thanks for the feedback guys. Trying so hard to do things differently. The slots challenge was really fun to do. We will be doing those like once a month as it's like 20 hours worth of editing lol.
(06-06-2017, 11:33 PM)Whispering Ted Lowe Wrote: It's really hard to please everyone all the time. You're probably a bit like me Sam in that you look at these channels like an ancient coliseum. The streamer/Youtuber as the brave gladiator being thrown to the lions and you sure want to see some bloodshed! That probably makes me and maybe you sound somewhat mean spirited, but sometimes I route for the gladiator, not the lions, depending on how the battle pans out. I'm sure it's the same for you.

I think the bandit was just throwing a bone to the politically correct gamble with your head, not your house brigade. Some will get a kick from seeing him play sensible and take his smaller winnings.

I would love the channel to grow and already we're receiving a lot of positive feedback. Oh no, that's just my mic too close to the speakers. Apologies to all headphone users.

It's still very early days and we do listen to criticisms. Although I have a very fragile and delicate ego so please, go easy on the trolling and negative comments.

Rob is racing away on the video front at the minute. I elected to do a £1000 vs The Rhino on medium stakes £4-£12 and after three quick bonus guarantee features on £4 then a dead spell, I raised the stakes and busted out in double quick time. It's how it goes. I wanted to create a video diary rollercoaster of wins and losses, but you can't tell the slots what to do, i really wish you could as then we could retire billionaires. I phoned up Rob and said "you know that grand I deposited this morning, well errr it has gone. Oh errrr I've got about three minutes of footage from it, minus the intro. Shall I bung another grand in and keep filming?".

There was a terse, pointed silence. Then after a while Rob spoke.

"No. We need some actual footage. Don't worry, I'll do the next video along with all the complicated editing of the George vs Rob challenge video. Don't worry, leave it to me."

To be fair to me, I did record a 57 minute intro which featured some ground breaking highly incisive left field observations and a gritty dialogue about descaling my shower head that would leave Rock 'n Rolla crying into his cornflakes and Buddylove having to put in £21 for a gold pot on pick 'n mix. It failed the Rob 'acceptably normal' test though and the footage was consigned to a very dark recess of nowhere in particular, waiting only for me to get embarrassingly drunk and click the make public option sometime in the future.

What's with the name change??
See here - http://jackpottyforums.co.uk/showthread....#pid232427
The future is much like the present, only longer.
Oh it seemed like a good idea at the time, it was in response to a comment that made me chuckle about me sounding like a snooker commentator on my videos. I'll change it back at some point when I can afford the bribe to Slasher. I would have gone for Steve 'interesting' Davis but there is already someone on here with that name :)
Yeah I thought that must have taken ages to edit! Nicely done though. Just out of interest, how do the pots go up? Is it just random every now and then or you using slottracker or something similar and basing it on how much you're staking?
The progressive giveaway pots go up randomly to a certain extent. When a pot drops there is a slight bias to add to that pot more than the others, mainly trying to avoid someone winning a £6.00 bronze or £12 silver.

Been looking for some different challenges we could do too, recon we might have to do it in 2 parts or have less levels as 1hour 40mins was a bit much.
How much u up so far Rob?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's your Favourite and Worse Online Slot vectra666 19 1,883 06-16-2017, 11:43 AM
Last Post: JP 24/7
  JG's Slot Video Channel AMK 11 311 06-13-2017, 06:20 PM
Last Post: dondplayer
  Lot's 0 Slot's Slot Videos Thread kou187 138 22,171 05-24-2017, 08:06 PM
Last Post: Mr Move It
  Spinonit's decent online wins SpinOnIt10 57 7,661 10-22-2016, 12:56 AM
Last Post: HoveSam
  Jokepoteer's Online Slots Video Diary jokepoteer 66 17,941 07-28-2016, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Tommy c
  Alcozar's random slot videos alcozar 49 11,520 06-06-2016, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Mr Move It
  Reel King Potty online DOND_dan 0 614 05-18-2016, 08:14 PM
Last Post: DOND_dan
  Pick n Mix online getinthere2013 25 6,475 03-14-2016, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Softytop
Wink AMC's Walking Dead Slot (one from Vegas) Now Online NoDeal 1 856 11-06-2015, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Damo
  my 2015 online gambling diary antanders 44 6,576 04-01-2015, 03:44 PM
Last Post: antanders