Hypalinx plays Pipeye
Will it go past?
No it won't.

Motley crew in the reflection!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

NO SPOILERS FFS!! lol
Long time lurker, first time poster. Had one of these offer red gamble in galley after having 2.50 in box,  mega streak which went for 200. I'd put 3 quid in New Year's Day morning in Gainsborough wetherspoons, died but was told I'll get deal next game so whacked in a purple, in the first fiver it did the above. "Playing for the next board yielded an 80 quid CP on galley gamble! Wondering if  CP after a streak is common? 

Only played it as thought it may have been rammed on NYE. Normally avoid cos of the 10 quid red trails trying to get a board!
(01-04-2017, 11:49 AM)kfcandanal Wrote: Long time lurker, first time poster. Had one of these offer red gamble in galley after having 2.50 in box,  mega streak which went for 200. I'd put 3 quid in New Year's Day morning in Gainsborough wetherspoons, died but was told I'll get deal next game so whacked in a purple, in the first fiver it did the above. "Playing for the next board yielded an 80 quid CP on galley gamble! Wondering if  CP after a streak is common? 

Only played it as thought it may have been rammed on NYE. Normally avoid cos of the 10 quid red trails trying to get a board!

Well done! I live in Gainsborough myself! Small world!
(01-04-2017, 12:07 PM)Slasher Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 11:49 AM)kfcandanal Wrote: Long time lurker, first time poster. Had one of these offer red gamble in galley after having 2.50 in box,  mega streak which went for 200. I'd put 3 quid in New Year's Day morning in Gainsborough wetherspoons, died but was told I'll get deal next game so whacked in a purple, in the first fiver it did the above. "Playing for the next board yielded an 80 quid CP on galley gamble! Wondering if  CP after a streak is common? 

Well done! I live in Gainsborough myself! Small world!

Haha! Seen you posted some stuff about Retford before, thought you were close. Maybe even know each other in real life lol
Perhaps you could meet up for some KFC and see where it goes?
The future is much like the present, only longer.
The following 3 users Like JP 24/7's post:
kermithopper, proevodaddy, voodoo
KFC is vile so no lol
(01-04-2017, 06:23 PM)Slasher Wrote: KFC is vile so no lol

Are you saying you'd much prefer skipping the food and heading straight for the anal?
The future is much like the present, only longer.
Hehe very good lol
(01-04-2017, 07:01 PM)JP 24/7 Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 06:23 PM)Slasher Wrote: KFC is vile so no lol

Are you saying you'd much prefer skipping the food and heading straight for the anal?

Are you judging me?
i lost all my contacts numbers on the demise of (SQL inq? hack? ran out of dough) loads of theories about FC. maybe rocknrolla bought it. phone got nicked i blame it it on zelda.
Interesting touch to stop the forcusers

Pipeye won't go past on the forcus but if you get ms from the galley gamble it can. So people will only play it for a few quid to try a galley gamble...

Is 200 guaranteed if it goes past?
(01-05-2017, 07:27 AM)nottsboy3040 Wrote: i lost all my contacts numbers on the demise of (SQL inq? hack? ran out of dough) loads of theories about FC. maybe rocknrolla bought it. phone got nicked i blame it it on zelda.

FC says "database size exceeded." Might just need some TLC from the admin to bring it back. Or maybe its been really busy lately and filled up the disk.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hypalinx popeye again Boulderdash 23 2,745 05-10-2017, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Boulderdash