Mice
I fucking hate them!

Missis spotted it last week, bought 8 traps, 4 poison, and still alluding us..One poxy mouse, and the home is in upheaval , Everything is cleared out out of the kitchen, and we are living in the tv room lol... FYI.. make sure you seal any cracks up/holes.. What they say is, "If you can fit a pencil through the hole, a mouse can get in"..
Meow bag required?
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
The following 1 user Likes Slasher's post:
ittle ottle
I've got a TV room also, only mines called a lounge :)
The future is much like the present, only longer.
The following 2 users Like JP 24/7's post:
ittle ottle, Slasher
does taking my phone in the toilet count as a TV room?
The following 2 users Like w1ckedw1lly's post:
ittle ottle, Slasher

Believe nothing without facts or your own research and trust nobody but yourself,  but most of all be open minded and kind to everyone and everything...

http://globalskywatch.com/what-are-chemt...LYOgsunzqB
My cats catch some nearly every day, can't count the ones they eat, but usually at least one a day.

Rarely do they bring them in the house.

Not many birds for some reason, do bring occasionally a rabbit back, last week a grey squirrel.
The following 1 user Likes russthebus's post:
ittle ottle
(11-19-2016, 05:16 PM)russthebus Wrote: My cats catch some nearly every day, can't count the ones they eat, but usually at least one a day.

Rarely do they bring them in the house.

Not many birds for some reason, do bring occasionally a rabbit back, last week a grey squirrel.

sound like some pretty stealthy cats. Rabbits and squirrels are quick
The following 1 user Likes w1ckedw1lly's post:
ittle ottle
This time of year the mice are always looking for somewhere warm so if there's the tiniest hole in your exteriir wall they'll find it.

You either need a brickie or a cat, but the latter will leave the innards as a 'present' for you
Ed
The following 1 user Likes Boulderdash's post:
ittle ottle
Good news! The trap had it..:) Only changed the bait yesterday as well, tried peanut butter, then milky way, the bastard didn't touch it, but it couldn't resist the centre of a jaffa cake.. Still got to leave the traps down, on Monday I'll get some translucent silicone for the exterior, Iv'e already filled in all I can find internally..I think tonight we will put a biscuit down to see if it gets taken, from what I have read, if you have one, it's more than likely there will be more..
(11-19-2016, 12:58 PM)JP 24/7 Wrote: I've got a TV room also, only mines called a lounge :)

I can't believe I said 'tv room' 

I blame Lidls and their Perlanbacher lager..  Smile
Stay strong. You'll be out of that TV room in no time.
The future is much like the present, only longer.
The following 2 users Like JP 24/7's post:
ittle ottle, Slasher
I wouldn't be so sure. When I was a kid we spotted mice droppings in the cupboard under the sink. non the wiser to them until we layed some traps down to see what happens.

Long story short we caught 19 yes neighnteen of the little bleeders! Didn't help that the neighbour was an utter tramp and lived in one of these hoarding houses that you see on TV where you can't even see the floor for rubbish she probably had thousands!
Marching on together
The following 1 user Likes Fenso's post:
ittle ottle
Hope not!! Sad Umm we put a little biscuit out the kitchen last night, nothing was taken.. I'm hoping it was a stray that got in, but from what I have read if there were 2 in here, they can multiply very fast..
They're usually field mice they come in at this time of the year to hibernate for the winter but if it's warm and food is plentiful then they don't bother they just wreak havoc in your house instead! Hopefully you caught it early enough
Marching on together