Is This The End of Jackpotty Forums?
Whats going on ere
(11-12-2016, 03:19 PM)russthebus Wrote: Whats going on ere

Nothing really lol
The following 1 user Likes SmegHead's post:
megastreaklover01
(11-12-2016, 11:17 AM)ob Wrote: Yeh it's just due to the lack of things to talk about machine wise.

Every new game is a Timmy forcer or a rigged deal game bfm/qps. Nothing worth talking about on either off those!

Disagree...anyone who's not in the jpf's click or isn't a 'player' isn't Welcome..I could of wrote 100 my days, but what's the point when the usual just comment with no real interest or enthusiasm, shame..as 2 years ago the place was great. Just because there's games u can't or wont play doesn't mean there not worth talking about...can't expect megas,triples and power in every pub
playford that's bollox tbh , im not a "player" or in the "click "

I don't play any deals or any of the other stuff that's in pubs ! but im pretty sure if you had done 100 "my days" then some members would take the time to reply

the forum isn't totally full of cunts lol

some of us are just regular everyday people who like a punt and ended up here
The following 4 users Like ring sting's post:
LookUp, megastreaklover01, Mr Move It, SmegHead
Just for the record, I usually enjoy a MyDay. I couldn't care less if you're a player or not. As for the Jackpotty cliques, you could argue there are several of those. If you can't join 'em, beat 'em, by that I mean physically beat them until they let you in the clique. That's if you wanted to join in the first place.

Mr Move It - probably a bad time of year for theme parks as well. It's getting dark earlier, it's cold and people are starting to save for the dreaded Christmas.
The following 2 users Like JG Sluts's post:
megastreaklover01, ring sting
Well ok, point taken, I've got a few my days, I'll post them. See what response I get.
The following 1 user Likes playford7's post:
ring sting
Yeah nothing much to lose really, if you get snarky stuck up replies or completely blanked on the board then bin the board off, if not then all's well. Plenty of other on line gamblers on here. One of the old Jackpotty school puts his vids on YouTube, 'the bandits slot channel' I think he is on there.
the only problem with a JG "my day" is understanding it , although foxypirate knew exactly what he was talking about lol

and that's the spirit playford ! try not to think of us all as degenerates and pondlife , some of us are ok lol
The following 3 users Like ring sting's post:
LookUp, megastreaklover01, SmegHead
So you mug everyone off on here last week then expect everyone to reply positively to your posts? You might want to try building some bridges first.
The following 2 users Like SpinOnIt10's post:
LookUp, SmegHead
(11-13-2016, 10:21 PM)ring sting Wrote: the only problem with a JG "my day" is understanding it , although foxypirate knew exactly what he was talking about lol

and that's the spirit playford ! try not to think of us all as degenerates and pondlife , some of us are ok lol

I don't think of anyone as 'pondlife' I'll post a few of my past few months experiences, you will be surprised, I'm a better guy than I come across. And for the record I'll never mention a fobty or those who use them again. Probally pissed off 90% of you. For that am sorry.
The following 3 users Like playford7's post:
LookUp, megastreaklover01, SmegHead
(11-13-2016, 10:09 PM)ring sting Wrote: playford that's bollox tbh , im not a "player" or in the "click "

I don't play any deals or any of the other stuff that's in pubs ! but im pretty sure if you had done 100 "my days" then some members would take the time to reply

the forum isn't totally full of cunts lol

some of us are just regular everyday people who like a punt and ended up here

+1

I work and don't know anyone on here personally, well afaia
Just for the record I work part time and do play fruits part time although the state of fruits these days, there's no guaranteed payday from them, that's for sure.
(11-13-2016, 10:27 PM)JG2 Wrote: Just for the record I work part time and do play fruits part time although the state of fruits these days, there's no guaranteed payday from them, that's for sure.

I've never been a player, love fruits, learned very little,but enough to the odd time make a profit, mainly online now I play...but I've a love for a fruit,and maybe jealously with some on here but fair play how's u make cash on them. Again sorry. I'll try and build bridges ive spoilt
The following 2 users Like playford7's post:
Cf, ring sting
Fair play playford
Brilliant  Smile

Now can we all just get along and make this great forum even greater

There's no need for the petty behaviour displayed by some members and I think everyone needs to chill out and stop being so bitter lol
Believe nothing without facts or your own research and trust nobody but yourself,  but most of all be open minded and kind to everyone and everything...

http://globalskywatch.com/what-are-chemt...LYOgsunzqB
The following 1 user Likes LookUp's post:
ring sting
I've always worked full-time, but loved my Friday / Saturday 'spin n' pint' pub sessions far too much, so naturally gravitated to sites like FC and more latterly, here. Looked back through some of the old (and I mean 2006 / 2007) posts on FC and there were some great debates about games, features, tactics etc. as there was on here in more recent years. As said frequently enough, it is generally the state of the 'game' nowadays that has led to a drying-up of interesting stories and debates about current fruit machines.

I said elsewhere, revert back to £1 / £70 games, make all prizes in between obtainable (no £35 - £70 jump) and add skill features that give 'those in the know' the edge, but only if the machine % is near enough ready for it anyway. Keep the 25p stake for the 'regulars' to have their beer change and maybe win the odd £10 here or there and I think that players, punters and the manufactures / suppliers (and the debates on here) would all be relatively happy.
The following 2 users Like Matt Vinyl's post:
kermithopper, Mr Move It

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile When is the next jackpotty forum meet Lucky lep den 7 1,665 05-10-2015, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Lucky lep den
  Jackpotty Forums Damo 26 5,880 04-08-2015, 08:18 AM
Last Post: SmegHead
  Merry Christmas fellow jackpotty crew :) clarkey1984 7 2,113 12-25-2014, 12:22 PM
Last Post: sidewinder
  the new jackpotty mascot mr x 11 2,817 11-17-2014, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Peko
  WTF weird Jackpotty Damo 10 2,356 07-12-2014, 01:26 PM
Last Post: Damo
  Jackpotty Man-Up Peko 5 1,498 06-09-2014, 11:52 PM
Last Post: Nixxy
  Jackpotty Forums on Twitter Damo 91 10,815 03-28-2014, 04:06 PM
  What we need on the Jackpotty party Bus Jamesy 8 2,256 12-28-2013, 12:42 AM
Last Post: dude_se
  Jackpotty Snow Watch Jamesy 10 2,584 11-20-2013, 10:38 PM
  who can make the best one with a jackpotty theme jimmysnailshoes 24 5,312 06-21-2013, 08:15 PM
Last Post: ittle ottle