Bloody hell, Trump's got in
I didn't think much of either candidates, but I'm surprised all the same that Trump got in.

I predict that Novamatic will now take over the world and the world will implode!
The following 1 user Likes Mr Move It's post:
megastreaklover01
Grab her by the pussy!
The following 1 user Likes SmegHead's post:
w1ckedw1lly
lol

anyone watched the new family guy with with Peter and Trump doing tje 'grab her by the pussy' conversation?

funny stuff
I'm glad he won

both of them were poor choices but he was the better choice in my opinion
Believe nothing without facts or your own research and trust nobody but yourself,  but most of all be open minded and kind to everyone and everything...

http://globalskywatch.com/what-are-chemt...LYOgsunzqB
Totally disagree. Worst possible outcome ever. A bit like brexit :D
Wonder if he's started on the wall yet
The Jehovah Witnesses predicted this. The end is nigh.
Putins happy.
The future is much like the present, only longer.
(11-09-2016, 10:39 AM)Slasher Wrote: Totally disagree. Worst possible outcome ever. A bit like brexit :D

Why?

She's much worse than him lol
Believe nothing without facts or your own research and trust nobody but yourself,  but most of all be open minded and kind to everyone and everything...

Some divided posts here!

But yeah, as a centre/liberal, I didn't like either of the candidates.  What I really despise though are social media posts from the butt-hurt left who are like "looooook how clever we are and it's stupid people who voted Trump", and "those who don't share our opinion are wrong or racist / misogynistic".  Waaaaaaay over-used words where they have now lost their meaning.  One should respect other people's right to vote how they want without resorting to insults (which is all too easy when you can't debate a point).  Unfortunately though, it's the left that are the loudest :P

Like with the Brexit though, we just gotta get on with it.
Much like Brexit people are sick of the system and how nothing ever changes despite all these promises, Clinton represents the system & so she naturally lost.
The following 1 user Likes Matty's post:
LookUp
Exactly just like Brexit and nothing has changed. Also no one seems bothered or surprised
The idea that Trump is 'outside the system' and some sort of revolutionary is ridiculous lol
The guy is a million percent capitalist. Aside from the fact he's a right wing moron he's basically been voted in because he's a reality TV star! Gawd elp us.
And Brexit might not seem such a great idea with a POTUS who's more friendly with Russia.
I like the divided comments here. Good to have a mix.

Whats good about Trump? I think he might focus more on inner growth rather than taking from outside and invading.

Whats bad? Hes a businessman, but a country is not a business
6 times bankrupt
No political experience

My friend in the Us worked around the election polling areas. One was in a mosque. People wouldnt go in and vote in case a terrorist blew.them up. This is shat we are dealing with!
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. I play PACHISLO.

noos lla uoy ees
Get wilders elected in holland. Le penne in France, eventually get out of the eu..we may start to see a positive change

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What the hell Noel?! ridye 4 1,112 05-01-2013, 01:33 PM
Last Post: steelfix1
  Funny as hell site!! keykeythe1 10 2,580 07-14-2011, 07:36 PM
Last Post: PissheadPFC