Emulators / BRT
Arh but you'd buy an old car as you'd get to relive a memory and I'm not a car guy but I suspect you'd get some pleasure from reliving that memory.

on the other hand you wouldn't go out and buy a p1 of anything just to relive the time you made a few quid and if you did you'd be bored of emptying you own money in about 3 seconds flat.
The future is much like the present, only longer.
Yep but watching it on video costs nothing

I wouldn't buy that car for one there 8k plus now for a good one and 2nd the electrics and drive shafts where shit.

Why do people play fruits on an emu? The UK is full of em but they like to relive old memorys
#Martalife
#Seshlife
The following 1 user Likes streakseims's post:
w1ckedw1lly
(11-09-2016, 04:25 PM)w1ckedw1lly Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 04:12 PM)SpinOnIt10 Wrote: Lol @ people kicking up over this going public. What you worried about? Makes no difference to anything.

Might put up the supercharged empty and really ruffle some feathers!

I posted supercharged in the emptiers section a few years ago lol. I posted quite a bit in old tricks\emptiers but nothing sensitive at the (then) current time.

I honestly think info being posted about redundant machines\programs doesn't cause any harm. If this was forum was going back in the day, you could have posted things like thunderbird p1 and p2 or king kebab after a week as they all got burnt and chipped in that time.

I remember when knowing numbers on JPMs and Aces etc held a million times more value than an quick hit emptier. Numbering machines lasted ages and you had to know how to get it out too.

I can understand current menthods\traps etc being sensitive at the relevant time - but once actual emptiers are chipped out then it theory it's not sensitive imo.

The numbers and spot the ball emptiers on Ace machines financed my degree. Lasted months and months. The internet has ruined much of the fun
(11-09-2016, 05:47 PM)Boulderdash Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 04:12 PM)SpinOnIt10 Wrote: Lol @ people kicking up over this going public. What you worried about? Makes no difference to anything.

I posted supercharged in the emptiers section a few years ago lol. I posted quite a bit in old tricks\emptiers but nothing sensitive at the (then) current time.

I honestly think info being posted about redundant machines\programs doesn't cause any harm. If this was forum was going back in the day, you could have posted things like thunderbird p1 and p2 or king kebab after a week as they all got burnt and chipped in that time.

I remember when knowing numbers on JPMs and Aces etc held a million times more value than an quick hit emptier. Numbering machines lasted ages and you had to know how to get it out too.

I can understand current menthods\traps etc being sensitive at the relevant time - but once actual emptiers are chipped out then it theory it's not sensitive imo.

The numbers and spot the ball emptiers on Ace machines financed my degree. Lasted months and months. The internet has ruined much of the fun

I was playing Ceasars palace and hot shot Ace machines (spinning 12s and 1s). I think maybe the ones you're talking abount were before these. Was there much to do?

What did you
I enjoyed watching that as I never got to do that empty so it was interesting just to see it!

Don't see the issue here
Marching on together
(11-09-2016, 06:04 PM)w1ckedw1lly Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 05:47 PM)Boulderdash Wrote:

I was playing Ceasars palace and hot shot Ace machines (spinning 12s and 1s). I think maybe the ones you're talking abount were before these. Was there much to do?

What did you

Ace reels were numbered as well as having fruits. Line up numbers you got nudges, features or money. Reel number money was free. Machines only held £90 but took less than 45 minutes to empty.
Buddylove has distributed plenty of tricks in the past showing the video now shows no real benefit apart from making himself look more attention demanding and annoying ballooned voice than before
The following 1 user Likes topcat's post:
JP 24/7
Hahahahahahahaha anything for the fame.
JP 24/7 you've gone green.

Are you now an admin or is this a secret invincible mode?
(11-09-2016, 11:15 PM)topcat Wrote: Buddylove has distributed plenty of tricks in the past showing the video now shows no real benefit apart from making himself look more attention demanding and annoying ballooned voice than before

Someone asked for it so he put it up? The fucks your problem?
Marching on together
The following 1 user Likes Fenso's post:
LookUp
Congratulations you banked an illegal amount
(11-10-2016, 02:02 AM)ridye Wrote: Congratulations you banked an illegal amount
Do you think  to be in the code? I'd expect it to error or something if it wasn't actually coded to give 140 
All the things I've put up are well after they was over. If I wanted the "fame" as you say I'd have all my unlisted vids public not still hidden after 5 years rofl but you want to assume you know me from a YouTube channel then fair nuff same as jp 24/7
#Martalife
#Seshlife
Go read stop n steps sites then tell me the same bellends
#Martalife
#Seshlife
What's it for then? You said previously the videos were just for you, so why the need for YouTube, if it's not for the brag? Why film yourself doing emptys or rips? I just don't understand the point unless you want to do the whole "look at me" at a later date?
(11-10-2016, 01:15 AM)Fenso Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 11:15 PM)topcat Wrote: Buddylove has distributed plenty of tricks in the past showing the video now shows no real benefit apart from making himself look more attention demanding and annoying ballooned voice than before

Someone asked for it so he put it up? The fucks your problem?

If you need to ask, then obviously part of the problem is you. Pretty arrogant for someone who chucks around the arrogance claims willy nilly. I mean how arrogant is it if you can claim to visit someone else's area and burn them out? That implies you either think you're better than them or at least on their level. Not even close.

It's not really me at the centre of things it's you nobs that think you're entitled because you know a trick or two. crawl back and let go of each others dicks.
(11-10-2016, 01:14 AM)JG2 Wrote: JP 24/7 you've gone green.

Are you now an admin or is this a secret invincible mode?

That better?
I saw people liked to fruit fruit videos and looked fun I then decided to make vids of em too. Brag no there's plenty I could brag about on YouTube but don't. I put up videos of 777s or 500s or 20p stakes or trips to vegas mainly yeah that's making me look pro isn't it
#Martalife
#Seshlife
I honestly don't see what the problem is here. People do things because they like to do 'that thing'. There doesn't always have to be some ulterior motive to every action. If people have a problem with fruit machine long plays etc. being on YouTube, then it is their problem, not the person who has chosen to upload them.

I upload videos of me playing Battlefield / CoD. Not because I want to brag (and to be honest, most of the time, I play like an absolute scrub!) but because I enjoy looking back over them sometimes for the memories of a particular game.

Anyway...

Talking of Al Murray emptier - I took just under £2,000 out of one unit over the course of 3 / 4 months. Used to say to the then-missus. Fancy a quick pop to the bank? Pop in the pub, quick drink, WALLOP, £140. Off for a night out. :0)
Never did one I never did oche oche either
#Martalife
#Seshlife

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do emulators play like normal machine ? Damo 26 6,323 04-22-2013, 04:42 PM
Last Post: spa
  fruit emulators not working on my laptop gaz-jackpotmad 13 4,361 04-09-2012, 11:24 PM
Last Post: Matty
  Fruitie Emulators Pilsburydoughman 17 5,524 03-14-2012, 08:53 PM
Last Post: Tommy c
  Fruit Machine Emulators? Richmond18 2 1,097 09-21-2011, 06:36 PM
Last Post: w1ckedw1lly