Emulators / BRT
Bank dond then press cob hope it lands on bust which it would do most of the time then anything won from deal was a free win.

Rinse lather and repeat

Was 2011 when I videoed it. Not a very good video but was more concerned as to not get seen videoing it so I could pull all the money out of it lol
#Martalife
#Seshlife
Genius.
Funny thing is a lad recognises me in the video he then texted me 2 days later to say the notey light was on so went back over and emptied it again lol then it got refilled and chipped
#Martalife
#Seshlife
Had £550 out of one of those as the landlord *kindly* refilled it after it went empty on me. Hahah - almost felt bad for it. :0)
The following 1 user Likes Matt Vinyl's post:
LookUp
Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't remind me of the Banker's empty - I lost on it lol
Was it tucked?
what a suprise blabber mouth Dom nearly as loose as Darren the Double dD`s!!!
(11-09-2016, 01:05 PM)Slasher Wrote: Was it tucked?

lol

Had it been I wouldn't have lost on it - engineer turned up as I was on it
Blabber mouth 5 years after it got chipped out ?
#Martalife
#Seshlife
The following 1 user Likes streakseims's post:
Matt Vinyl
Don't think I'd have shared it publicly personally but hey ho
It's emulated
It's chipped out
Its not even upgraded
It's been talked about the end.
#Martalife
#Seshlife
It's only on here btw but oh well fuck it back to unlisted

Better delete the board too eh?
#Martalife
#Seshlife
The following 1 user Likes streakseims's post:
Fenso
Nah, I've just upgraded the board so that'd undo the work lol
Someone has popped the Transfer button on my emulated unit Sad
Might as well put up all my emptier videos then...

Wait, I don't have any emptier videos.
The future is much like the present, only longer.
Lol @ people kicking up over this going public. What you worried about? Makes no difference to anything.

Might put up the supercharged empty and really ruffle some feathers!
(11-09-2016, 04:12 PM)SpinOnIt10 Wrote: Lol @ people kicking up over this going public. What you worried about? Makes no difference to anything.

Might put up the supercharged empty and really ruffle some feathers!

I posted supercharged in the emptiers section a few years ago lol. I posted quite a bit in old tricks\emptiers but nothing sensitive at the (then) current time.

I honestly think info being posted about redundant machines\programs doesn't cause any harm. If this was forum was going back in the day, you could have posted things like thunderbird p1 and p2 or king kebab after a week as they all got burnt and chipped in that time.

I remember when knowing numbers on JPMs and Aces etc held a million times more value than an quick hit emptier. Numbering machines lasted ages and you had to know how to get it out too.

I can understand current menthods\traps etc being sensitive at the relevant time - but once actual emptiers are chipped out then it theory it's not sensitive imo.
The following 1 user Likes w1ckedw1lly's post:
Matt Vinyl
Bit miffed the Al Murray isn't the empty rom's. Found out I'd had a working Oche Oche on my doorstep, After it had gone of course so never got to do it in the wild.
The following 1 user Likes Gambo's post:
Matt Vinyl
I'm not one for vids/photo's but each to their own. I don't see the need for it tbh it serves no purpose. What can be gained from it? Sharing amongst your mates/group is just bragging (as I did with the golden game video if people remember) but having youtube channels of machine play (rips/empties/timmy play) is pointless really.
The future is much like the present, only longer.
I always look at it as a bit of nostalgia for people. Memory lane so to speak a Bragg is putting it on your Facebook when it's still current imo.

I look back at 205GTis why? Owning one was a good memory and now they are all "scrapped out" lol
#Martalife
#Seshlife

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do emulators play like normal machine ? Damo 26 6,031 04-22-2013, 04:42 PM
Last Post: spa
  fruit emulators not working on my laptop gaz-jackpotmad 13 4,035 04-09-2012, 11:24 PM
Last Post: Matty
  Fruitie Emulators Pilsburydoughman 17 5,164 03-14-2012, 08:53 PM
Last Post: Tommy c
  Fruit Machine Emulators? Richmond18 2 1,051 09-21-2011, 06:36 PM
Last Post: w1ckedw1lly