Emulators / BRT
Given the release of MFME5 I think we need a separate category for emulator discussions.

Anyway my simple question is about the Banker Rings Twice. In what way does he ring twice? It's not like Double Chance where you get another go after dying unless I'm being dim which is not unlikely.
Two deal games
Yeah he doesn't actually ring twice - maybe they didn't want to use the phrase 'DOND near clone of Gold' lol - seems to be the early/first ROMs as Gold/BRT are identical in this case as far as I can tell - loved experimenting on both the last few days though - found one surprise that doesn't make a lot of sense (nothing useful) and verified a few things too.
Gold would reliably bust the cashpot when it was full. Does this one do the same?
Yup, Think the difference between the 2 was Gold was capped at £25 CP on 25p BRT could go to £70 on 25p
Yes busts it quite often but it don't have to be maxed
Assuming Tommy used the same roms along with my classic they are the earliest rom set available, all my releases are the earliest available for maximum fun :D

Funfact: DOND Gold calls itself Double DOND during attract mode.
If memory serves, BRT was the first double-Deal game.

I had a user name on Fruit-Emu back in 2010 which isn't logging in now... says that the account doesn't exist. I've now managed to create a new account with the exact same user name as before... weird! The admins must have done a nuke where everyone had to sign up again.
The following 1 user Likes Mr Move It's post:
megastreaklover01
Double DOND was the first, followed by Gold & then BRT,

Rom code for Gold - 95426562, & 95426563, Rom code for BRT - 95426564 & 95426565
The following 2 users Like Matty's post:
megastreaklover01, Mr Move It
(11-06-2016, 04:23 PM)dondplayer Wrote: Yes busts it quite often but it don't have to be maxed

Certainly does. First two busts on the Gold emulator dropped cashpot. Around £20 each time

Games
i'd rather be busting on gold than brt!!
The following 1 user Likes HoveSam's post:
adamtheaddict
who's gonna post the perfect and bankers bonus empty?
Probs time I took em off private lol
#Martalife
#Seshlife
(11-07-2016, 08:48 AM)streakseims Wrote: Probs time I took em off private lol

I only managed to get the set up once on perfect so wanna know what I'm doing wrong lol
Keep 2 away till bonus number then let reel spin
#Martalife
#Seshlife
Don't know about everyone else but I'm having far more fun on the emulators than is possible in a pub or arcade right now. Even did a little fist pump when a sequence of £27 cash combo, £47 mega deal and bust to cashpot £70 came in on BRT.

Games
The following 2 users Like Boulderdash's post:
megastreaklover01, w1ckedw1lly
Nah gets boring after <5 minutes personally!  Suppose it depends how much you played of them originally I suppose!
#Martalife
#Seshlife
What's going on there then?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do emulators play like normal machine ? Damo 26 6,322 04-22-2013, 04:42 PM
Last Post: spa
  fruit emulators not working on my laptop gaz-jackpotmad 13 4,359 04-09-2012, 11:24 PM
Last Post: Matty
  Fruitie Emulators Pilsburydoughman 17 5,523 03-14-2012, 08:53 PM
Last Post: Tommy c
  Fruit Machine Emulators? Richmond18 2 1,097 09-21-2011, 06:36 PM
Last Post: w1ckedw1lly