Popeye
Yeah it's happening quite a bit now
I've just done my absolute arseholes through the delightful selection the 2017 UK pub fruit machine scene has to offer. I'm 10 pints and about £300 down. Anyone got any weed? I did manage to find an emptier on wild joker though; go for the jackpot bust and it'll empty your wallet! Hue hue hue
The following 2 users Like jerz92's post:
megastreaklover01, paggamaggaloo
I might try heroin after the month I have had!
The following 1 user Likes HoveSam's post:
BiffoTheBear
Rare Popeye luck out yesterday. Played for a board, £3 and COB'd for bust. Cost £15 so tried for another board. Started on inner board and just wouldn't come out! Opened but basic deal and kept eliminating values off the bonus. Eventually got extra life and situation where I was on a 3 and was needing one more wimpy for Mega Streak, gambled expecting the 2 but it sent the 1 for a very unexpected Mega.
Weird board - no Wimpy flash at start, never went above basic deal.
Sure there's been a re chip, and whoever wrote it was on acid.
"kept eliminating values off the bonus" ...that happened to me the other day on Star Paws. Did about seven in a row on the bonus. I thought it might mean I was invincible
All we need is gamble in galley off the hint to say no and kick off the apocalypse
(07-26-2017, 06:04 PM)kfcandanal Wrote: All we need is gamble in galley off the hint to say no and kick off the apocalypse

I've had a gamble in the galley say no. The missus was having none of it when I suggested we do some back door ploughing :)
The following 1 user Likes kidgloves's post:
SmegHead
Anyone had cash or bust message not be bust ??? Says it on a flash board!!
Rich or poor will be poor
Marching on together
Same thing lol
Had that "Press transfer to eliminate cash value" thing again today in a ridiculous Popeye sequence.
Board after board, deal after deal £3 in the box - galley - halve win!
£2 in the box - galley - money back
£25p in the box - galley - double it
FUCK OFF!
Eventually decided to take the earlier offer around 15 sovs - repeats and I'm only a tenner down but feel like I have wasted time.
Weirdly then a RedRush gives me classic deal with bonuses only £2 in someone been playing on 25p stake. I deal for £8.57 with the 'multiply' bonus. AMAZINGLY it gives me x10!! £85 profit.lol Bizarre.
The following 2 users Like paggamaggaloo's post:
jerz92, megastreaklover01
lol bet you couldn't believe that!
The following 1 user Likes HoveSam's post:
paggamaggaloo
Had similar before on a Red Rush 25p streak gave about a million reel blasts for £70 odd quid suppose it has to make the percentage one way or another once in a blue moon! Terrible machine!
I've took that deal and multiply 3 times and it's been x1 every time! Thought the x10 was only there for those 70p deals just to drive you round the bend that little bit more. Congrats on the result!
The following 1 user Likes jerz92's post:
paggamaggaloo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hypalinx popeye again Boulderdash 23 2,338 05-10-2017, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Boulderdash