Popeye
I've got a few ideas about how you'd get it but i've never actually bothered testing them out... I wonder if TIJ and Jackpot Jaws can do it too
Sorry about the bull comment but a lot of people make stuff up on this website I bet at least 50% of these stories are made up a lot of people on here are attention seekers nothing better to do in life.
Give us some examples of people making stuff up then.

Just because things don't happen or haven't happened to you it doesn't mean they can't happen to someone else.
All of my 'stories' are true. They're all quite boring really - why would anyone make them up?
(07-12-2017, 05:11 AM)GNASHER7 Wrote: Sorry about the bull comment but a lot of people make stuff up on this website I bet at least 50% of these stories are made up a lot of people on here are attention seekers nothing better to do in life.

There's hardly any made up stuff on here (JG stories aside). 

There's only really 1 poster who's posts I take with a pinch of salt.
The following 1 user Likes Gambo's post:
SmegHead
10er in today after blue wkd boy and someone else had done brains in it. 28 offer turned down. £1, half it. Next tenner 6 and hundred left for 37 quid offer, goaded into rejdcting it by the missus (twat). 15 later she pops for 100 when offered 34 with 3 and 100 left.

Normally I'd have took the 18 Timmy pinch. But who'd have thought the better half makes me push it
The following 1 user Likes kfcandanal's post:
paggamaggaloo
Well done the missus there!

There's one near me that seems quite lively - on Sunday gave me a £25 shot quite early.
Then today second board it went to town on the wimpys. Was one off for MS but it landed on Bluto with £20 in the spinach stash which I took. Suppose I should have tried to play on? Thing is I just don't trust these feckers...
Haha nice of it to give the 100!
I've been stung many a time when not taking the easy pinch, not financially but it's a slog to get it just for it to go flats 80% of the time. And yeah it was nice with the 100, I was resigned to the 3 quid and an all out force.
Is GNASHER7 Timmy?!

genuine question, no one has ever answered what his name is on here despite many claiming they know?!
GaIl be coming over in the next 2 weeks with some cash for ya anyway mate. Gnasher writes far too coherently to be Timmy. Slasher on the other hand...he can't even spell slots.
The following 3 users Like JG Sluts's post:
jerz92, megastreaklover01, SmegHead
I am defintley not Timmy.
Never uploaded any videos on you tube i watch videos on there now & again.
I only just found out about timmys back story, tragic really that he's in that place.
What place? Birmingham? It's not that bad is it?
The following 4 users Like paggamaggaloo's post:
chasnbons, JP 24/7, Peko, SmegHead
(07-13-2017, 09:20 AM)paggamaggaloo Wrote: What place? Birmingham? It's not that bad is it?

Got a laugh out of this brummy.
The future is much like the present, only longer.
Can confirm, Gnasher is not Timmy.

I'll also go so far as to say that while his forum posts can be a bit here and there, I've met Gnasher a few times and he's a genuine nice bloke. I think that rings true for pretty much all of us active here though :)
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. I play PACHISLO.

noos lla uoy ees
who is then?
(07-14-2017, 02:05 AM)Peko Wrote: Can confirm, Gnasher is not Timmy.

I'll also go so far as to say that while his forum posts can be a bit here and there, I've met Gnasher a few times and he's a genuine nice bloke. I think that rings true for pretty much all of us active here though :)

No I'm a douche
The following 1 user Likes kfcandanal's post:
Peko
Yet another update! 8 quid in gets the deal. 3 and 100 left. Offer is 38.11, takes it and says had 100 box.While deliberating it's does gamblenin galley and halves it. Instant tilt, luckily escaped a tenner upafter 40 mins tussle. Still cursing the first board
I'm certain this is a chip. Seen that set up dozens of times now. If you'd rejected the gamble it would have said mega streak

Ed.

The following 1 user Likes Boulderdash's post:
megastreaklover01

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hypalinx popeye again Boulderdash 23 3,641 05-10-2017, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Boulderdash