Popeye
Ulol
(07-05-2017, 08:41 PM)jerz92 Wrote: Ah man I'd have sacked that off for a Popeye any day!!! :D

He's been in again. Just seen him leave, pint in hand I'm going in for the kill
It's a shame it's not still triple, gatw, crown jewels
(07-06-2017, 09:56 AM)Slasher Wrote: It's a shame it's not still triple, gatw, crown jewels

Don't know any of them lol. I got involved a bit just then, still playing like I wanted a Timmy pinch even when 40 in. Busted 25 then next spin straight back in and a 48 cash pot on gamble in the galley from a 75p box. Result! Only a tenner up or so but hey ho
Enough for a kfc. Anal will have to wait

Ed.

The following 3 users Like Boulderdash's post:
chasnbons, megastreaklover01, Peko
(07-06-2017, 11:24 AM)Boulderdash Wrote: Enough for a kfc. Anal will have to wait

Where I'm from that enough for both
That quids and mega still there after the bridge?
(07-06-2017, 02:14 PM)Slasher Wrote: That quids and mega still there after the bridge?

Not sure mate.
I was playing a box 23 the other day and a bloke sidles up to the Juggling Jackpots next to me and starts playing it, he must be about £12 in when he gets the deal game.. £1 which he takes to the red gamble and I watch in utter disbelief as it pops mega streak in and proceeds to go for £200!
only time i've had popeye do 200 is a galley MS from a 2.50 box. nailed a nearly JP cash pot straight after as well. Just reeled me in though with a eats me spinach next, which turn into a super and eats me spinach, which then turned into a super and super eats me spinach next. £25 in for £10 FFS
Had a couple of megas of box 23s on betcoms both went flat! Wonder how likely it is thet repeat!
Thats bullshit Juggling jackpots are capped at 150 megastreak.
I have heard rumours that Popeye can do 200 megastreak thats probaly bullshit as well i have played loads of them Popeyes never go past 100.
Not necessarily bull. When mega streak from non invince in b23 it can go £200.

Also is it my imagination or have I finally found something worth living for?

Sorry, I meant is it my imagination or was there a chip of Popeye that used to go £103-£110 if it took a credit on mega streak?

I've only ever had mega when titting around experimenting and taking b23 on invince. Every time (about a dozen) flat. Wasn't free either Sad

I had a free 100 the other day on popeye. first spin 2 Bluto. was 130 deep, 20 later mega streak.
another time you'll end up reforcing twice, then playing a few games, before reforcing the final time and the net result will be 130-even 200 plus down when you leave after a few hours!
I've seen jj go 200 twice in person and several times on video, I have yet to have it myself but then again the only time I'm taking deal on those is after a flat
(07-10-2017, 11:31 PM)GNASHER7 Wrote: Thats bullshit Juggling jackpots are capped at 150 megastreak.
I have heard rumours that Popeye can do 200 megastreak thats probaly bullshit as well i have played loads of them Popeyes never go past 100.

No they aren't. Box 23 megastreak can do £200.

Ed.

Ok that has to be Mega rare i have always had 100 or 150.
Never had a megastreak of box 23 on any betcom had a few cashpots of box 23 gambles.
(07-11-2017, 08:00 AM)GNASHER7 Wrote: Ok that has to be Mega rare i have always had 100 or 150.
Never had a megastreak of box 23 on any betcom had a few cashpots of box 23 gambles.

I've had it on Popeye box 23. No need for the bullshot comment just cos you haven't had it.
I haven't and never will. I'm done with pub fruits unless something drastic changes

Ed.

The burning question is how do you get that £200 other than luck and timing? I wonder if there's more to it. I think Chris or Sam know the answer. Sam has been posting countless losses on Betcoms on here yet still seems to be playing them. Hmmmm......
You can't. That's why they're rare. Total fluke. You can't play for it and every time you take the deal game you'd knock back the value that might allow a megastreak in the box

Ed.

The following 1 user Likes Boulderdash's post:
megastreaklover01

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hypalinx popeye again Boulderdash 23 3,641 05-10-2017, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Boulderdash