Popeye
You ever thought of buying lottery tickets?
Yeh you've got extremely lucky there boulderdash
Usually costs me £35 - £45 for the board let alone a deal for that amount!
Pretty hard to get anything like that even off mega deal 9/10?!
best is corn of the dead etc, so easy to get a quick 50 if it went flat
there's a guy near me that comes in every morning and smashes £80 into popeye while drinking 2 blue wkds and fucks off before 11am. will defo be having a look at that on my days off for quick Timmy pinch
The following 1 user Likes kfcandanal's post:
paggamaggaloo
eeeeee ggggedinthere
That popeye still there? Must be due a change soon!
Sounds like some people have found the special edition Magic Popeye editions
most of the ones I go on get rid of that £100 pretty sharpish in the deal game
Why does this machine have a 6 page thread?
Because of the sheer thrill involved in playing it. I bet no-one has even mentioned what the features do yet. I predict this could be a 30-page thread when the feature talk takes off.
(07-04-2017, 01:10 PM)Slasher Wrote: That popeye still there? Must be due a change soon!

Crazy ain't it how Trent port has the newest machine in town. Someone left that gagging. 2 x25 boxes inside a 5er on 25p. Would have pushed but was so cheap in and I don't know they machine it's that cube one. Big box?

Also I'd been fishing all day so stunk. Sat outside with a pint.
Blimey. Don't know what happens if you pushed them, I'm positive you made the right choice though haha
(07-04-2017, 08:52 PM)jerz92 Wrote: Blimey. Don't know what happens if you pushed them, I'm positive you made the right choice though haha

Yeah it's the only one of those machines I know of so I'm not too bothered about finding out as it lives in a carvery place anyway, not somewhere I frequent too much
Does anyone know what Bum titty bum bum scibbedy doo means?

It's a slightly better Betcom (bit like saying Gary Glitter was a slightly better peadophile etc) in that it can board cheaply and isn't quite as nause as Blackbeard and beyond. Offer for value + 100 is usually only when deep into deal and offering mega for fun. Must get punted by some right pumpers to offer it for a score or less like that.
(07-04-2017, 08:26 PM)kfcandanal Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 01:10 PM)Slasher Wrote: That popeye still there? Must be due a change soon!

Crazy ain't it how Trent port has the newest machine in town. Someone left that gagging. 2 x25 boxes inside a 5er on 25p. Would have pushed but was so cheap in and I don't know they machine it's that cube one. Big box?

Yeah that's big box, haven't been in there for a long time since they seem to be on a high rent band.
O
(07-05-2017, 10:53 AM)Slasher Wrote:

Yeah that's big box, haven't been in there for a long time since they seem to be on a high rent band.

About to give Popeye a quick go as wkd boy has been in
(07-05-2017, 11:22 AM)kfcandanal Wrote: O

And?
(07-05-2017, 03:30 PM)Boulderdash Wrote:
(07-05-2017, 11:22 AM)kfcandanal Wrote: O

And?

Didn't end up going in, impromptu fishing opportunity came about for the taking.
Ah man I'd have sacked that off for a Popeye any day!!! :D

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hypalinx popeye again Boulderdash 23 2,731 05-10-2017, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Boulderdash