Popeye
That's what I did.

Ed.

The following 1 user Likes Boulderdash's post:
JP 24/7
U
(03-13-2017, 08:49 PM)JP 24/7 Wrote: A flash doesn't constitute a mega off the game and doesn't have to come back once it fucks you with a fiver. Flash = just take the 100 shot, saves all the faffing around playing for a flat mega streak.

Totally agree. Loonatics ignoring the £100 shot, then loads more in for the mega.. that's flat...what's the point.
The following 1 user Likes playford7's post:
megastreaklover01
Out it flashes can you not hi-lo on Mr wimpy?

Ed.

(03-13-2017, 11:02 PM)Boulderdash Wrote: Out it flashes can you not hi-lo on Mr wimpy?

Yeah but then you're running the risk of a reel error during MS.   Smile
The following 2 users Like Gambo's post:
aboza21, SmegHead
played one of these tonite 55 in for a maxed out board hundred in the middle no cash or feature shots left bonus at cashpot a ton

but when i filled up the mega streak stack as it didnt let me anywhere it till the end and it blocked it

as its it only offered me the chance to collect mega deal or cashpot

bent as fck
55 in for ton, yeah bent as fuck in your favour!
Are you a full time player Mr X ?
nah as i dont play much in the week

i am more weekends

as i go in arcades in the week
Can someone translate please?

Reading between the lines he made £45 on modern wubbish
Not to be sniffed at, and it only does £100 on the MS anyway so what's the problem?
(05-30-2017, 07:00 PM)Reflux Gaming Wrote: Can someone translate please?

Reading between the lines he made £45 on modern wubbish
Not to be sniffed at, and it only does £100 on the MS anyway so what's the problem?

It can do more than £100 on MEEGAGAGAAAAAAAAAA STREAKKKKKKK
Only from Box 23

Ed.

(05-31-2017, 08:13 AM)Boulderdash Wrote: Only from Box 23

True, but this wasn't specified. Therefore the statement mega streak can only do £100 was wrong
Had a few quid in Popeye this evening waiting for a mate. Dealt at £14 for moneyback. It flashed £50 but I don't believe it.
Anyway, when I'd dealt the logo started flashing red. I assumed that meant I had a guaranteed repeat so rejected the galley gamble thing. But no such repeat chance ocurred.

Does the logo flash mean anything at all?!

Ed.

I think in that situation it means you'll get a 'good' gamble in the galley - i.e. not half money of 1p or some shit like that.
If the logo flashes while on the rpt chance itself, at least on a cyc or explowder, then a cancel button will do the business. But you need to play the unit off the coast of brazil on the location known as snake island for this to happen.
(06-22-2017, 08:40 PM)kidgloves Wrote: I think in that situation it means you'll get a 'good' gamble in the galley - i.e. not half money of 1p or some shit like that.

It stopped on red shot iirc

Ed.

What it claims to stop on if you don't go for it, is irrelevant, it likes to claim it was cashpot or megastreak a lot when it blatently wouldn't have been!!!
The following 3 users Like ob's post:
keno, megastreaklover01, paggamaggaloo
I hope the players doing any of these wooooobish games have a long lunch break to justify the time
Well, you can force one in 20 mins easy so unless you have a harsh boss I'm sure you'll be fine.
Bloody Popeye

Left me with £2 or £100 so I dealt for £36. It flashed £100 and said galley gamble was Mega streak.

I bet neither of those things were true and should be happy with my £26 raise. But I feel cheated

Ed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hypalinx popeye again Boulderdash 23 3,186 05-10-2017, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Boulderdash