Popeye
Yeah I've found about 3 of these that spin the gamble reel instead of the shots reel. How do these machines get out there ?
Theres one that does that in Namco bowling alley Braintree.
Corley services.
Just had one of these flash first board (£9 in). In a wetherspoons too!
not sure i've ever even noticed a flash on pipye!
It doesn't just do a sneaky flash. It glows and flickers while you play the board
Ed
oh ok, can't have had one then!
Wow Popeye again - seems to be the cursory unit for the players on here!!!!
(12-23-2016, 07:22 AM)nottsboy3040 Wrote: Wow Popeye again - seems to be the cursory unit for the players on here!!!!

Are you here to troll? That's what it looks like when viewing all your posts. I suggest you knock it off. It's not fruit chat.
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
The following 1 user Likes Slasher's post:
DJWarden
Think pipeye is one of the clones ive never played!
He's a Notts boi fam hard as fuck. Top player in the country by the sounds of it aswel. That good he turns his nose at a buttoning power play
Marching on together
Your board is unwelcoming , your mostly gossiping about the rights and wrongs of youtube channels or the demise of playable games and you wonder if I`m a troll. Well - this board needs some banter apart from stories about Brutus and random slot videos from addicts!!!

Merry xmas
The following 1 user Likes nottsboy3040's post:
megastreaklover01
I'm sorry that you feel that way.

This is why I asked the question rather than straight out accusing you of being a cunt lol

Feel free to contribute things other than criticizing the people that do (enjoy) playing certain machines.
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
The following 4 users Like Slasher's post:
Boulderdash, chasnbons, DJWarden, LookUp
(12-24-2016, 11:48 AM)Slasher Wrote: Feel free to contribute things other than criticizing the people that do (enjoy) playing certain machines.

Or failing that, and you think we are THAT bad, you could always just fuck off!
The following 1 user Likes chasnbons's post:
megastreaklover01
dont feed the trolls. therefore you can starve :)
(12-23-2016, 07:22 AM)nottsboy3040 Wrote: Wow Popeye again  - seems to be the cursory unit for the players on here!!!!

Cursory unit for the pubs round a given area! I know Id end up on one if I had any round me. After some fairly strong sake of course.
Sometimes I wish you (and other new members) were about on the board 6 or 7 years back.

有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. I play PACHISLO.

Playing this today and made a small loss by playing like an absolute spacker.

However, on the board that gave me the ton the megastreak light on the wimpy trail flashed, so presumably it was invincible but the Popeye name wasn't flashing.

Anyone had this? I'm told the megastreak in the bonus reel can go to £150 so are you guaranteed money back / Megastreak if you take the galley gamble?
Ed
(03-13-2017, 06:27 PM)Boulderdash Wrote: Playing this today and made a small loss by playing like an absolute spacker.

However, on the board that gave me the ton the megastreak light on the wimpy trail flashed, so presumably it was invincible but the Popeye name wasn't flashing.

Anyone had this? I'm told the megastreak in the bonus reel can go to £150 so are you guaranteed money back / Megastreak if you take the galley gamble?

Why do you play this? Ever?
Boredom
Ed
The following 1 user Likes Boulderdash's post:
aboza21
A flash doesn't constitute a mega off the game and doesn't have to come back once it fucks you with a fiver. Flash = just take the 100 shot, saves all the faffing around playing for a flat mega streak.
The future is much like the present, only longer.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hypalinx popeye again Boulderdash 23 1,650 05-10-2017, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Boulderdash