Popeye
But only for £100 presumably?
I got awarded popeye from BXTT a couple of weeks ago for the 1st time, it gave a poxy extra £25
Jackpot lol
I got 100 in the stash meter which is the first time I have ever seen that happen. So I collected it straight away for a decent raise. Next board it was still ready. Almost like it was a free win or at least came from a different pot. That board didn't open the game but not all boards open anyway. The board after that, it opened for mega. I took the game and I no dealt all the way for 100. Didn't have the box 23 offer or whatever it's called as it just clocked up the jackpot.

Was this 100 in the stash meter a free board? Not sure what happened here!
I had a similar thing happen to me, had an extra life / add again and was hi/lo the streak and it went all the way to mega without even using the life. Was only a few quid in and it was going next board. I'd say those are free boards yeah
These are utter shit, yet somehow became the most popular Betcom release of 2016!
Know I'm late to this thread but I used to have a couple of favourite Popeyes which almost always went to £150 after the MS flash. Nice little earners.
Now all the ones I can find never go beyond £100 then it's a literal gamble to take the cleared CP on a DOND B23.
Has the price of spinach gone up in 2018 or something?
Popeyes never did £150 did they?
I've never had £150 one in loads of attempts.
Sure they don't do it off a normal force.
Popeye can't do £150 off normal forced MS - only £100.
Aye and 200 off the gamble in galley ms
I hate Betcoms lol

Got a couple of locations where these are worth a force but other than that I leave these now unless someone pumps a unit.

Having had a few tonight decide to take on a Popeye - reason being someone got the game but got low deals about 3 times.

So I go on - no sign of the game - WTF - was giving it all the time until I turned up.

13 in could have took 13 - played on.

Finally relented 110 in - played for afterboard which luckily dealt and end result £4 up lol

Hate these
"finally relented 110 in" - I'd be more inclined to use "finally relented" if it was 210!

110 is an absolute touch, much better than a genie I just played that was 175 for a flat followed by breakeven afterplay chase!
The following 1 user Likes Toastie's post:
megastreaklover01
(03-28-2018, 11:18 PM)Toastie Wrote: "finally relented 110 in" - I'd be more inclined to use "finally relented" if it was 210!

110 is an absolute touch, much better than a genie I just played that was 175 for a flat followed by breakeven afterplay chase!

True enough - point is I was trying for a quick pinch but the game disappeared when I jumped on for some reason - so I ended up having to force which I didn't want to do.
I can't believe I've played another one of these tonight - how thick can you be when it can't do over 100 on a force - but I did - 140 for the 100 - but afters got me back to even money give or take a quid - I must be mental lol
Yeah and I can't believe I have just contrived to do about a ton in one either, but my story is a bit longer and more convoluted!

Pretty unlucky but that was a tortuous way to do a ton.
Had a Popeye flash white £100 which I took tonight for £54. Red reels on afters but walked. What's the tactics for an afterboard here? Know you're good for the cashpot on 50p spin but worth bothering for?
There no such thing as an afterboard.
Eh?
Unless the jackpot is paid for, like a free cashpot or gatw, the next board is just the next board. There is no 'extra value' stored up to call it an 'afterboard'. It's the same board you'd get walking up to any machine cold

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hypalinx popeye again Boulderdash 23 4,970 05-10-2017, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Boulderdash