Popeye
Has anybody ever had this go over a ton on the Mega? Is it even capable?  I've never had this go over in around 10 attempts.
Also had a board tonight that 1st move went straight to Brutus, survived that so got hopeful for an IM. Next 3 moves were all Brutus. Survived 2 and then it killed me on the 3rd. Weird board.
(11-06-2016, 12:28 AM)kidgloves Wrote: Has anybody ever had this go over a ton on the Mega? Is it even capable?  I've never had this go over in around 10 attempts.
Also had a board tonight that 1st move went straight to Brutus, survived that so got hopeful for an IM. Next 3 moves were all Brutus. Survived 2 and then it killed me on the 3rd. Weird board.

No. &, no. ;)

brutus 4x in a row from the start of the board, gonna assume you just walked onto it after timmy got 7 high end offering finishes in a row followed shortly by filling up the MS icons. Not much good for anything other than keeping dust out of a plug socket and keeping engineers on their toes.
The following 2 users Like adamtheaddict's post:
megastreaklover01, SmegHead
These are utter shit, yet somehow became the most popular Betcom release of 2016!
The following 1 user Likes ridye's post:
megastreaklover01
Some gamblers will play any old bullshit for their fix though ;)
The following 1 user Likes megastreaklover01's post:
aboza21
Great sfx
Had a little bit of Karma after the Brutus board yesterday - Juggling Jackpots - £40 in for £150. One of my cheapest yet!
Who's this Brutus bloke lol

Have they brought out a Julius Caesar game?
(11-08-2016, 04:54 PM)paggamaggaloo Wrote: Who's this Brutus bloke lol

Have they brought out a Julius Caesar game?

From Popeye llolol

Believe nothing without facts or your own research and trust nobody but yourself,  but most of all be open minded and kind to everyone and everything...

http://globalskywatch.com/what-are-chemt...LYOgsunzqB
The following 1 user Likes LookUp's post:
megastreaklover01
He's called Bluto isn't he?
Both right!

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read...-or-brutus
(11-08-2016, 05:48 PM)paggamaggaloo Wrote: Both right!

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read...-or-brutus

Hey-ylp!

Ed.

Do you people as top class worlds best players ever..even play this tosh for a decent raise?..had kraken off a deal board once, flat n zzz but for a tenner can't moan, wudnt even dare put a £20 in a fruit now, its more dead than tigers job prospects
The following 2 users Like playford7's post:
GG, megastreaklover01
I've had a few boards on it. Usually £3-£6 first board fodder. It can certainly cost for a board. I think these are considered super playable. There's the Timmy forcers and the secret top boy 200 mega streak method players.
(11-13-2016, 10:07 PM)JG2 Wrote: I've had a few boards on it. Usually £3-£6 first board fodder. It can certainly cost for a board. I think these are considered super playable. There's the Timmy forcers and the secret top boy 200 mega streak method players.

I can only aspire to ever be a top boy!..just one method would do me, as usually unless I'm unlucky and need to buy a jp out of a fruit, had luck before, but wud b a top feeling knowing I was going to profit before a coin fell into the machine lol
The following 1 user Likes playford7's post:
megastreaklover01
Strange how they did away with the £150 on these yet still cost £100+ virtually all the time yet machines that do £150 still will go in cheaper.
Checked a village pub today where the machine is not visible from the outside. Had to get a drink and I find the machine is this Popeye. Never played one before but as I was there why not give it a go. First board cost a few quid and it offered £4. I thought surely this hasn't been done recently if at all, so I decided to chase it. Well I was £25 into it before I knew it and it had offered £5 at most. Then it picked up and offered £10 and a deal and then £20. So I was a little over £60 in and I hadn't had a mega deal or anything much over £20, when suddenly it hit £100 cash shot! There was no way I was going to reject that! So I hit that collect button without a seconds thought, especially after hearing they don't go over £100 on Mega Streak.

Tried another board and collected £4. Played one last board which gave deal and collected an £18 offer. The spinach reel was a bit strange though. At one point I hit Mega Streak on the slow spinach spin but it just gave me a shot on the deal values and added it to the cash meter. Another time it landed on the sea and gave 2 winspins! I guess the reel was out or something! Was a Welcome unexpected £50 profit though!
(12-16-2016, 01:02 AM)Nightstalker Wrote: Checked a village pub today where the machine is not visible from the outside. Had to get a drink and I find the machine is this Popeye. Never played one before but as I was there why not give it a go. First board cost a few quid and it offered £4. I thought surely this hasn't been done recently if at all, so I decided to chase it. Well I was £25 into it before I knew it and it had offered £5 at most. Then it picked up and offered £10 and a deal and then £20. So I was a little over £60 in and I hadn't had a mega deal or anything much over £20, when suddenly it hit £100 cash shot! There was no way I was going to reject that! So I hit that collect button without a seconds thought, especially after hearing they don't go over £100 on Mega Streak.

Tried another board and collected £4. Played one last board which gave deal and collected an £18 offer. The spinach reel was a bit strange though. At one point I hit Mega Streak on the slow spinach spin but it just gave me a shot on the deal values and added it to the cash meter. Another time it landed on the sea and gave 2 winspins! I guess the reel was out or something! Was a Welcome unexpected £50 profit though!

A reel out of line on a Gsquared? Oh my days, thats a rare 1.
Sounds like the two reels on the top glass are the wrong way round.
The following 1 user Likes SpinOnIt10's post:
megastreaklover01
They are popular for a good reason!!!!
Popeye isn't g2. It's a betcom own brand. There's a lot of cases of them having the top glass reels mixed up for some reason

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hypalinx popeye again Boulderdash 23 3,186 05-10-2017, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Boulderdash