Rocknrolla
I've sacked off triple 7s this year. I'll probably be about 10 grand better off for it by the start of 2019 haha
(01-09-2018, 04:29 PM)jerz92 Wrote: I've sacked off triple 7s this year.  I'll probably be about 10 grand better off for it by the start of 2019 haha

Well done, don't reward that vile filth with a single pound.

So good when they first came out on £35 with the pie gamble though!
All absolute greed, out to ruin people’s lives without a doubt.  Criminal how they get away with it. Wouldn’t mind ploughing £500 through one if there was a chance of getting it back!
I have sacked off setting foot in arcades at all for 2018!

Very -EV for me at least, win very small or lose massive.

Mid December I lost close to a grand in one of those £100 jackpot Double Jackpot Poker machines?!!
Was swapping cards at beginning. Only 5 hours to lose it all and half the play was on 50p stake.
It was losing 3s almost every time. Only got to the top once in total, on 50p and it never repeated. It seemed to tighten up so much there must have been something wrong with it? I only got to £16/£32 maybe 20 times?

Left it without collecting a penny, the last £200 lasted about 20 mins and I knew something was up Sad

Bentist piece of shit I have ever played.
(01-09-2018, 10:17 PM)Toastie Wrote: I have sacked off setting foot in arcades at all for 2018!

Very -EV for me at least, win very small or lose massive.

Mid December I lost close to a grand in one of those £100 jackpot Double Jackpot Poker machines?!!
Was swapping cards at beginning. Only 5 hours to lose it all and half the play was on 50p stake.
It was losing 3s almost every time. Only got to the top once in total, on 50p and it never repeated. It seemed to tighten up so much there must have been something wrong with it? I only got to £16/£32 maybe 20 times?

Left it without collecting a penny, the last £200 lasted about 20 mins and I knew something was up Sad

Bentist piece of shit I have ever played.

Because I know what Find the Lady and Joker Poker machines can take I steer well clear.  I think they were designed not to be forced, and that if you cycle your wins the run will come round eventually.  I don’t know, but a bag in it with one JP, they can’t be serious.  Makes you wonder what the gambling commission actually do?!
The following 1 user Likes Moff's post:
megastreaklover01
I was "cycling" wins, just there weren't many of them because nearly every "good" number was losing.

I did complain but they never got back to me at all, just decided to NEVER touch one ever again.

Would have loved to have been able to get it independently audited as how can you lose that much in so few credits at 90%?

Unless off course there's a way to "do them"? Although it was swapping from the off so I ruled that out, although the swaps did fuck off for ages at a time, plus over half of them lost?!!!! Meant to be pretty much no lose gambles on a swap yet I lost about 15 times on em.
Hey Rocknrolla! Haven't seen a post from you for a while? Anyway it was nice to see you are still enjoying your poker tonight!

rofl
(05-07-2018, 01:44 AM)Toastie Wrote: Hey Rocknrolla! Haven't seen a post from you for a while? Anyway it was nice to see you are still enjoying your poker tonight!

rofl

What happened I didn’t see it?
Marching on together
Seriously, I cannot say how enjoyable that last ten minutes was after your date with the eight! ;)
Fenso just watch the las bit of todays stream that is up, the emotions are brilliant lol
My only regret was that I didn't have any Ron Zacapa on hand!!!!!
If it’s poker related I’ll have no idea
Marching on together
Good watch that!
Tony G would have been proud of that 8 hitting.
The following 1 user Likes Gambo's post:
Toastie
Oh I forgot that Hovesam has Beef with Rolla!!

Clearly still watches his streams tho!!!
Do you have "Beef" with ob for winning?

Personally I'd say I watch an hour or 2 max of Rocknrolla a week, and it's usually on in the background while I am working!
Why would I have beef with OB winning Sam?

I just jest about how lucky he is!
The world is full of different opinions PMK, never anything sinister or deeply vindictive from me.

It is down to interpretation. Personally I reckon I would help 99% of the people Hovesam has had online arguments with, and that includes Fuitchat!!!! ;)
Yes of course Toastie!!!
Request that Hovesam has his own thread for all things Hovesam related. Will rival BFM for second place behind betcom