Rocknrolla
(11-17-2016, 02:22 PM)ReggieK Wrote: He's quite high up in a London bank, but £9000 spins are crazy no matter what you earn

Say he's on £100k a year even, that's around £70k after tax, so betting 6 weeks wages a spin ?

You'd be earning many times that if you were 'high up' in a London Bank.

Ed.

The following 1 user Likes Boulderdash's post:
LookUp
Seems that 90% of the vids he posts now are always winning vids, or balls deep recoveries. I want to see the ups and downs, and don't believe we are seeing an accurate picture of that. I compared him to cheikthetoastie who did the same with roulette videos last year, he is becoming boring.
and less likeable last couple videos? too fucking greedy imo will be happy to see him lose EVERYTHING!
The following 2 users Like HoveSam's post:
kermithopper, megastreaklover01
hahahh! bit harsh. Sometimes losing videos can be quite funny in a sick way.
He is currently playing with a £10 - £12k withdrawable balance JUST WITHDRAW SOME!!! lol
(12-21-2016, 12:00 AM)ridye Wrote: He is currently playing with a £10 - £12k withdrawable balance JUST WITHDRAW SOME!!! lol

Tony's pissed you never asked permission to use his name and photo.
The future is much like the present, only longer.
(12-20-2016, 10:27 PM)HoveSam Wrote: and less likeable last couple videos? too fucking greedy imo will be happy to see him lose EVERYTHING!

If he did I doubt he'd YouTube it!!!
Ended the stream having cashed out 9k lost the remaining 2.5k in 4 minutes then reversed back 1k lost and called it a night!  Well, on stream anyway!

At least one thing he does show is how pointless it can be playing the slots at the big daddy stakes!
The following 2 users Like ridye's post:
kong, megastreaklover01
This is the guy with the repeated bots and fake chatters on his channel! I would be interested to know if his watchers / fans ( around ~1300 live people or so yesterday ) with their googled sponsored ads and clickbait / sign up commision make him serious money or if its all just a bit of vanity.
I would guess on a new signup he gets around £10 and maybe a few quid each month ongoing commision. Dunno - but if he saves up he could tattoo his other arm and man up a bit.
The following 1 user Likes nottsboy3040's post:
kermithopper
(12-20-2016, 10:27 PM)HoveSam Wrote: and less likeable last couple videos? too fucking greedy imo will be happy to see him lose EVERYTHING!

Why!? All gamblers are greedy. You arent then?
To spin £300 upto 11k would be a buzz for most. That guys so degen his never satisfied, which in turn can only lead to downfall. Comes across as a nice guy tho.
The future is much like the present, only longer.
he's ungrateful and never satisfied, even getting the wildline 5k off 2.70 stake goes on he wanted double wildline or higher stake. also came across big headed on his pissed vid. to be jealous of other people's wins when he has alot more than most is filthy. sometimes when he's pissed you can see he's a bit insincere when shown screenshots etc, self obsessed. he does have some redeeming qualities tho so i'm by no means saying outside of gambling he isn't alright!

ed the bear - maybe 1% of Rocknrolla! i can't root for a guy to win a flip on roulette when he is so far ahead on them, it is far easier to hope he loses, at moment he hasn't got a fucking clue.

now bandit is a different story, really wanted him to turn it round tonight on his 2k video, even if he does derive an income from "his customers"! nothing bad to say about him at all.
on a seperate note, one thing i can't stand on his streams, is his army of arse lickers begging him to cash out all the time?!

so fucking tilty?!
Don't watch it then.
It's hiding the negatives and accentuating the positives. He's classic for that. I'd love to see the full experience rather than just the peaks. We've all gone through them as players.
It's more online slot chat these days than real slots!

A glowing indictment for the quality of pub games these days!!!

As for rocknrolla he seems an absolute addict and will be down big eventually online if he isn't already, unless he gets massive donations, tbf don't really understand how that works why would you send other people money to gamble with?!?!?

As for haters what they do is get jealous over people winning on this type of crap, what they should remember is they won't see all the losing sessions, so further watching off these channels will only lead to more jealously as they will be biased towards wins. 

Many players I have known do the same thing tbf, it's human nature in a way.
He must be getting paid an absolute shitload whatever job he does to be firing away 5 figure sums online so often I know that much!

He always defends himself saying 'But I got to £10000 from a £10 deposit so I've only lost a tenner' mentality which doesn't really work when you get to those size balances! lol
(12-22-2016, 07:23 AM)PMK Wrote: Don't watch it then.

well done
How do you know he works in a London Bank? I thought he lived in Bournemouth. Doubt he travels that far to work everyday!
(01-13-2017, 01:29 AM)PTF85 Wrote: How do you know he works in a London Bank? I thought he lived in Bournemouth. Doubt he travels that far to work everyday!

He doesn't