Saving for your old age! Fuck that!!!
I've got over 60k in savings, a pot for funeral a pot for care should I become ill and one just incase. That's all tax free in my bank. If people managed there money better then there wouldn't be so many issues. Can't blame anyone but yourself at the end of the road your pot is empty, we all get the same throw of the dice. Don't expect a government to fund nor subsidise me upon my demise, why should I!?..I also got my shell pension which will cover most pots I mentioned I saved for, my opinion is look after urself as no other fucker will in this life Smilegranted if ur a Timmy or a bum ur basically fucked as u get nothing for nothing, but TBH unless u need help why on earth should you get it otherwise?..
On principle, you have funded it via your national insurance contributions over your working life. Yes the Conservatives aren't doing the NHS any favours, but that's their problem to resolve as they run the country. Maybe by increasing NI conts by 2% for example.
Fuck the government all they do is take-take-take

even when you're dead there still trying to your money away from whoever you leave it to like I said they would tax you for the air you breath if they could
Believe nothing without facts or your own research and trust nobody but yourself,  but most of all be open minded and kind to everyone and everything...

http://globalskywatch.com/what-are-chemt...LYOgsunzqB
The following 1 user Likes LookUp's post:
SmegHead
what else can the government do, ever thought about that? it's not as if they are divvying up the lot between themselves!

the biggest problem is the HUGE amount of debt the country has gotten into, and the resulting crippling repayments.

8% of every pound they take in various taxes just pays the interest on that debt! so pretty much every penny taken for 1 month per year down the drain, or almost a BILLION a week or about 150 MILLION a day!!
Serious question though, where exactly does the interest go? Thin air...

I have the understanding the debt is our own, its just rolled over.

It will never be repaid, just gets bigger and bigger as we create more money to keep the plates spinning.

The debt is measured in £s, so the way to get the down is to make the pounds worth less.

So the currency has been devalued quite a bit recently, so does that mean the debt is less?

We are now due inflation to correct the value of stuff in these new lower value pounds.

everything is cheaper for those who had wealth and did not hold £s.

I honestly believe I will need to see a 20%-30% payrise next year just to hold my ground, what will I get... 2% if lucky.

Everyday spending will see items such as food and energy rocket.

Unless interest rates are increased of course, unlikley given it makes the debt and repayments bigger.
The following 1 user Likes russthebus's post:
megastreaklover01
Sorry back to the point, we pay the interest to ourselves, it does not go anywhere does it?

Debt based systems like this rely on the credit created by debts as I understand, no borrowing means no one has any money.
http://www.nationaldebtclock.co.uk/
Perhaps seek the advice of a solicitor, to 'disappear' the 16k, to drop you below the threshold? I have a read a little about this before, as long as you are not stupid! You are quite entitled to disperse some money, all legit as well.. 16k is nothing really these days, but act quickly..
(11-17-2016, 01:33 AM)ittle ottle Wrote: Perhaps seek the advice of a solicitor, to 'disappear' the 16k, to drop you below the threshold? I have a read a little about this before, as long as you are not stupid! You are quite entitled to disperse some money, all legit as well.. 16k is nothing really these days, but act quickly..

Edit.. Just went through all the posts on this subject, and it looks like some quite well informed posts saying it's a no no..Hmm, If it is that's harsh as fuck, surely it must be illegal for the government to do that..Who the hell are they to say you can't buy presents for your Grandchildren..and watch every penny..
The following 1 user Likes ittle ottle's post:
megastreaklover01

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ross Kemp not giving a Fuck Damo 1 674 05-03-2015, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Damo
  What The Fuck Is It? steelfix1 14 2,737 12-02-2013, 02:24 PM
Last Post: SmegHead
  WHAT THE FUCK Damo 1 419 11-23-2013, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Peko
  What the fuck is this world coming to? SmegHead 43 8,050 01-30-2013, 10:27 PM
Last Post: russthebus