Nicks shits (nickslots)
Just wondered the forums opinion on this guy?..I've made my points very vocal via YouTube before, just curious on you guys thoughts?..
Who is he?
Believe nothing without facts or your own research and trust nobody but yourself,  but most of all be open minded and kind to everyone and everything...

http://globalskywatch.com/what-are-chemt...LYOgsunzqB
He's a streamer of online mate..have a look on YouTube, I'll not vent my opinion until others see what this man is about
The following 1 user Likes playford7's post:
LookUp
I'd ignore nick.. watch rock n roller win 15k on the beanstork tonight on 50 a spin, all his own cash doesn't promote nothing or ask for a donation just wow!..
He promotes in description. He's nuts that lad.
Take me back to the paradice city where the drinks are free and the slots are pretty, oh wont you please take me home...yeaaaahhh
The following 1 user Likes streakseims's post:
LookUp
£15k is only 300 spins at £50!
The following 1 user Likes ridye's post:
Mr Move It
I find them both entertaining tbf.

I'm guessing both must at least get something out of the promoting they do tho?
What is odd is how they seemingly run so far over the EV on these slots! Are the majority of losing sessions not on there or have I just not seen them!

I mean you'd expect to be losing most sessions on slots playing 95% games.
What you doing up so early OB ??

Have you shit the bed? :D
The following 1 user Likes AMK's post:
Mr Move It
lol 11:45 alarm!!
I've just watched his latest video and I quite liked it if i'm honest will have to watch a lot more first though

Believe nothing without facts or your own research and trust nobody but yourself,  but most of all be open minded and kind to everyone and everything...

http://globalskywatch.com/what-are-chemt...LYOgsunzqB
He went a bit on tilt for that one had done 400 quid for bugger all including deposit bonuses (so in effect 800 quid overall as I think it was 2x£100 bonus and 1x£200 bonus) then did a final £400 no bonus deposit and was down to £12 then did a recovery to money back money back money money money back on that low variance Wild North thing then hit that on the Wish Master!

I don't really understand taking the deposit bonuses myself, I mean if you're a streamer it does give you more balance to play with but I think £100 is £4500 wager and £200 is £7500 wager so you have to really hit several huge bonuses to even have a chance of cashing out
The following 2 users Like ridye's post:
LookUp, megastreaklover01
He isn't depositing his own money, he makes out its all good and he puts winning away in bonds for his daughter.

But all gamblers are liars, they always tell fellow gamblers they are doing good things and doing well. I thin a lot of his deposits come from donations, and he runs it like a business, so in the unlikely event of a massive win (or maybe more likely, as its great advertising) he is quids in.
The following 2 users Like ShEp's post:
kermithopper, playford7
This rocknrolla guy is off his rocker pretty much got to £5k from his £2.4k bankroll but couldn't handle a couple of hundred loss on the slots next thing you know the standard £700 followed by £1100 roulette spins!!! lolol
Yes but interesting viewing.
The best Slot channel in my opinion is JPM's (think he used it be a member on here)

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCx_MTG3VFh3dgcfUoBZeOLA

His hilarious outburst crack me up and yes he loses ALOT even on low bets it seems. All his own money too
Marching on together
Rock n rolla was just up to 8k a min ago, now he is doing 2k bets on roulette lol
Now he has 10p and looks like he's gonna be sick
The following 1 user Likes johncluedo's post:
kermithopper
followed by 2x £2250 bets...just watched for 2 minutes... on a bankroll of 2-5k!
bankroll now 10p :\
nuckin futs..
The following 1 user Likes adamtheaddict's post:
LookUp
He needs help fast! No doubt the pending withdrawals are on the verge of going back through!