G squared digital.
Heard they're brought one out, but not seen yet.

Anyone?
The future is much like the present, only longer.
The only digital one I've heard of is the massive flop of a quiz machine that they made which you'll find shoved in every pub supplied by Select Gaming lolol
It's not that G box thing, it's got KFP and the like on it apparently. Could be housed in that cabinet mind.
(09-21-2016, 04:32 PM)JP 24/7 Wrote: It's not that G box thing, it's got KFP and the like on it apparently. Could be housed in that cabinet mind.

I saw what I thought was a G Box, will recheck soon
I wonder if there is a digital coming soon from them

Possibly with said game on it
Believe nothing without facts or your own research and trust nobody but yourself,  but most of all be open minded and kind to everyone and everything...

http://globalskywatch.com/what-are-chemt...LYOgsunzqB
Well that'd be the most pointless thing ever!
The following 1 user Likes ridye's post:
megastreaklover01
(09-21-2016, 10:55 PM)ridye Wrote: Well that'd be the most pointless thing ever!
You are probably right
Believe nothing without facts or your own research and trust nobody but yourself,  but most of all be open minded and kind to everyone and everything...

The following 1 user Likes LookUp's post:
megastreaklover01
I've seen it. It looks awesome compared to current offerings on digital - the games appear to be in HD rather than scaled down crap and kfp has been done as an exact clone of the reel based one. The only major difference is the screen being used properly rather than just emulating a reel based game like the ipub/shit digi (mazooma digi, King of games, whatever you wanna call it - dunno why you'd call it mazooma digi mind lol) does.

It does feature random games, similar to King of games (but much nicer on the eye). Most of them have a pie gamble.

Not much else to report at this moment in time, only had a little dabble.

Unfortunately I don't have a picture but I'll try and get one next time I see one.
A digital machine hosting random games?

I thought G2's slogan was "keeping it reel"?
(09-22-2016, 07:55 AM)Slasher Wrote: I've seen it. It looks awesome compared to current offerings on digital - the games appear to be in HD rather than scaled down crap and kfp has been done as an exact clone of the reel based one. The only major difference is the screen being used properly rather than just emulating a reel based game like the ipub/shit digi (mazooma digi, King of games, whatever you wanna call it - dunno why you'd call it mazooma digi mind lol) does.

It does feature random games, similar to King of games (but much nicer on the eye). Most of them have a pie gamble.

Not much else to report at this moment in time, only had a little dabble.

Unfortunately I don't have a picture but I'll try and get one next time I see one.

What percentage were the games on ?
Check the help screen on your tucked ones...
The following 1 user Likes JP 24/7's post:
SmegHead
Will the pie be Barcest style(random/rigged that we argue about) or will it be straight up rigged, like on Astra slots with the pie?
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. I play PACHISLO.

noos lla uoy ees
I'm sure they'll start turning up in droves round here in the se leisure pubs!!!
Pie screen on the games I had a little go on say 100% random. Don't really play random games myself so really was just a little go lol
(09-22-2016, 11:34 AM)Slasher Wrote: Pie screen on the games I had a little go on say 100% random. Don't really play random games myself so really was just a little go lol

I bet there not truly random and I bet they DONK more often than not

The following 1 user Likes LookUp's post:
megastreaklover01
Old Thread Alert - saw my first one of these a few months back and some since - not seen KFP on them though - only pub fruits have been Moo York Moo York at the Movies and some devil thing.

Anyway the usual cab is two screens badly bodged together - but today I saw one of these in a Bell fruit Ecipse cab (normal fruity cab) - first time I've seen that - can probably get a pic at a later date if necessary.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  q squared app mr x 13 395 01-19-2018, 11:58 PM
Last Post: adamtheaddict
  Games Digital Rant kfcandanal 6 1,828 01-10-2017, 01:44 PM
Last Post: kfcandanal
Heart What are everyone's favourite digital games that aren't around anymore or are rare Brindmeister 85 22,273 02-06-2016, 09:46 AM
Last Post: Brindmeister
  G-Squared News steelfix1 6 1,829 03-14-2015, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Damo
  G-Squared andy1234 74 20,798 01-17-2015, 01:49 PM
Last Post: steelfix1