Shatcom
(09-07-2016, 01:48 PM)RockBet Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 05:36 AM)Boulderdash Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 11:16 PM)HoveSam Wrote: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/...itain.html

"Most manufacturers and players agree that machines set to pay out below 75 per cent are far too stingy to maintain player interest"

Ain't that the truth!

This is what i tell people all the time "why waste money and your time playing in the Bookies and Arcades when you could be playing the same games and better games for a much higher percent and higher payouts online"

but i am happy to say that all the figures and evidence are showing us that people are turning to Online Gambling and are getting fed up with High street Gambling establishments taking there money as quickly as they can for very little wins and entertainment.

I'd have to undo my self exclusion to open an online gambling account. Probably best that I don't...

Ed.

Looking forward to seeing the smug arcade operators disappearing, as none have been able to transition to online operations successfully.    Of the 3 big families, Nobles sold up of course, but have a chain of steakhouses.  Shipley's going into shop signs, and Shaws have invested in pubs.

.... using our losses, lol
Cashino have a decent online base.