Shatcom
I lost £120 last night down to faulty mechanisms on these poorly-constructed excuses for enjoyment. Three different units broke on me:

1: £60 deep in LALP - was getting the pot up to over £30, looking like it was going to drop the mega shortly, then BAY-Um BITCH, notey chews a twenty and the third reel falls off. (I'll get the £20 back, but not the £60 that I had buzzed it up with). Won't take coins after a switch off / on.

2: £30 in another crap game (can't recall) and the notey becomes dislodged and alarms the machine.

3: £30 in yet another crap game and the third reel dis-aligns and nearly falls off again.

WTF?!
I think what annoyed me the most is that there is no comeback on this. I don't 'mind' losing £120 if it was through me 'genuinely' losing. But when it is a forced loss, it grates with me a lot.
Karma for playing these absolute pieces of shit in the first place really!
The following 2 users Like ridye's post:
megastreaklover01, Mr Move It
I had a mymy 3rd reel dis align myself last night about 40 in. Luckily it didn't alarm and corrected itself about 4 spins later.

Was shitting it for the rest of the force tho and the ms incase it went again but didn't Tha kfully
The following 1 user Likes Gambo's post:
Matt Vinyl
Ridye: There is that, mate, but was so bored I thought I would have a relatively safe Timmy Ford Forcused. Lol
The following 1 user Likes Matt Vinyl's post:
megastreaklover01
Oh Matthew that first posting did make me chuckle. Noteys dislodging and crumbly reels just flaking away into dust and whizzing off into orbit. All hilarious stuff, is it incorporated into the %? It bloody well should be it happens that frequently.

Guaranteed mega streak within £100 of play, no ? On the board just the dreaded note mech error square.

Idea for the designers there

Watch out for wobbly reels
The following 2 users Like JG Sluts's post:
Matt Vinyl, megastreaklover01
New machine name: "Throw a Wobbly (Reel)"
The following 3 users Like Matt Vinyl's post:
megastreaklover01, mooster, Mr Move It
GUARANTEED REEL 3 WILL CATCH FIRE IN 8 SPINS...
The following 1 user Likes Mystery_Plum's post:
Matt Vinyl
Superb!

"Keep playing on this stake - note changer will snaffle an extra £20 for no credit in 5 games!"
The following 1 user Likes Matt Vinyl's post:
keno
Another error that has happened a couple of times now.

Insert £1 coin

Nothing adds to the credits.
(08-01-2016, 03:52 PM)Gambo Wrote: Another error that has happened a couple of times now.

Insert £1 coin

Nothing adds to the credits.

That's actually two errors
What is shatcom ?
The following 1 user Likes MetrexIsHere's post:
keno
A nickname for pieces of shit produced by Betcon Lack Of Gaming, Guzzleallyourmoney, G-Cloned and Loseomatic basically
The following 1 user Likes ridye's post:
megastreaklover01
Yeah, sorry - I'm not usually vulgar in terms of my posts, but this riled me. It is indeed Betcom.
If the vinylalizer can't get a raise on a fruit then nobody can. Although on a smaller scale his raises obviously aren't as big as OB's the spawn level certainly is.
The following 1 user Likes PMK's post:
Matt Vinyl
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/...itain.html
Heh, the days of Vinylistic spawn have long gone, my friend (apart from about a month ago when I (unknowingly) beat ob to a Golden Game) :D
A lot of the dodgy noteys are probably down to toolers dislodging them trying to get into them. Last I heard, people were burning holes in them if they couldn't push them back!
(08-02-2016, 11:16 PM)HoveSam Wrote: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/...itain.html

"Most manufacturers and players agree that machines set to pay out below 75 per cent are far too stingy to maintain player interest"

Ain't that the truth!
The following 1 user Likes Boulderdash's post:
RockBet
(08-04-2016, 05:36 AM)Boulderdash Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 11:16 PM)HoveSam Wrote: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/...itain.html

"Most manufacturers and players agree that machines set to pay out below 75 per cent are far too stingy to maintain player interest"

Ain't that the truth!

This is what i tell people all the time "why waste money and your time playing in the Bookies and Arcades when you could be playing the same games and better games for a much higher percent and higher payouts online"

but i am happy to say that all the figures and evidence are showing us that people are turning to Online Gambling and are getting fed up with High street Gambling establishments taking there money as quickly as they can for very little wins and entertainment.