Maggie May to be new PM
Sexual degenerate I maybe, but degenerate gambler? TA for the laugh :D
The following 1 user Likes stanmarsh14's post:
Slasher
(07-14-2016, 12:03 PM)stanmarsh14 Wrote: Sexual degenerate I maybe

No no no, Anyone that has you on Facebook knows you definately are lol

Some of the news stories you share are an absolute pisser, I don't know how you find em.
The following 1 user Likes Gambo's post:
Slasher
Noel can kiss my ass. Bet the cp isnt free on this. Dond is probably rigged as fuck aswell.

Oh wait this isnt a fruit thread, its another bitch fest lol

*shakes head*
The following 1 user Likes dude_se's post:
Slasher
(07-14-2016, 04:01 AM)HoveSam Wrote: playford you are a WANKER for thinking you are "better" than the next man. you reacted as if he said all the paedophiles were more entitled to an opinion than you!

you work on a fucking oil rig, you are fuck all but thick as pigshit.

Ur getting divorced and gamble for a living..go figure little man
(07-14-2016, 07:26 AM)chasnbons Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 10:04 PM)playford7 Wrote: Let me put it this way..have you believed in something so much you trained years for it,then trained again for months to make it happen,on the way you make great friends,then you all achieve what you wish..you go into battle and watch said friends who you call brothers lose heads and limbs,leave children and wives behind for something you wanted,something that hardly pays because in your heart you thought sacrificing your all made a difference??...have you fuck you ignorant cunt..the be all and end all isn't a flashing fruit light..I came here to engage and have a opinion,granted a lot won't like what I said,reason being there degenerate gamblers,the rest as they done balls they couldn't afford.. There was decent people on here who rarely post anymore because of the arseholes that think there millionaire fruit players with a chip on there shoulder as now there all divorced and skint...tough...you made your bed n all...go pump a fucking 500 you losers, I'll tend to my family and life xxxx

I've found a few of your posts offensive, but I find this post the most offensive of all.

Not to belittle everything you did in the past, but you were one of many 1000's if not millions, who were doing the same thing..... fighting for what they thought was right, and same as them,  all this was YOUR CHOICE not anyone one else's.  So I don't see how you have the right to boast about it and try and make yourself look good.  Any decent person would appreciate what you all did, and in the end, no matter what you went through or witnessed, you ended up being one of the lucky ones in that you are still breathing when many others are not. Maybe you no longer have the same mindset you once had, but ask your family and I'm sure they would agree that they would rather have you as you are now and not like one of the poor souls who never came home.

Nowadays you are in a similar situation, as in still being one of many, who's opinion counts exactly the same as every other person, the SAME amount no more no less so please don't try and make out you know, or are better than anyone else.

I am one of the people on here who doesn't like what you said, or indeed how you said it, and I can assure you I am neither a 'degenerate gambler' or have 'done my balls' for a very long time.  Likewise I don't think I am 'a millionaire fruit player' and I'm not 'divorced or skint'.  The only chip I can see on anyone's shoulder here is on yours, and a bloody big one it seems to be too.  You can't just make sweeping statements about everyone on here and class each person as fitting into one of the two categories you mentioned or presume to know the ins and outs of peoples lives as it's neither right or fair.

You've asked Craig to ban you and I think it might be a good idea if he took you up on it, as you clearly seem to have something against us mere mortals who haven't been to war and like a flutter now and then, so really this sort of site isn't for you imho.

One last thing, you are correct about Damo and it's a shame he's stopped posting Sad

Another degenerate gambler justifying the addiction
Ban me Please..you lot continue to gamble and lose it all...enjoy
Sorry I can't ban you today. Scott's on my list for using Comic Sans in his signature.

Anyway, I'm quite interested to see what you make of my life. Am I a degenerate gambler too? Reason being, you've hit out blindly at members that I have met, Chasnbons for one, and called them this term. You couldn't be more wrong. It's a shame really. A few posts ago I thought we'd be able to have some debating going on in this thread. I expected better really.
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. I play PACHISLO.

The following 4 users Like Peko's post:
chasnbons, megastreaklover01, Mr Move It, Slasher
why ask to be banned you thick little prick? if you don't want to come on here then don't?

if you worked out every single gamble i've ever done i am a very big lifetime winner. like i've said before playford, you know fuck all so your judgements just embarrass yourself.
The following 6 users Like HoveSam's post:
adamtheaddict, barrybigbananas, chasnbons, megastreaklover01, Mr Move It, Slasher
Edited this cos I forgot to insert quote lol.... see below :)
(07-17-2016, 12:53 AM)Peko Wrote: Sorry I can't ban you today. Scott's on my list for using Comic Sans in his signature.

Anyway, I'm quite interested to see what you make of my life. Am I a degenerate gambler too? Reason being, you've hit out blindly at members that I have met, Chasnbons for one, and called them this term. You couldn't be more wrong. It's a shame really. A few posts ago I thought we'd be able to have some debating going on in this thread. I expected better really.

Thanks for the kind words. :)

The trouble is, he thinks that just because you might like a punt now and again, that everyone is on a mission all the time, or spending money that should be spent on more important things ie bills and food. In my case and probably many others, he's so far off the mark that he just makes himself look stupid (hence me not 'biting' and replying to him. It's quite sad really, that he has such a pathetic life, that he has to be so concerned about what other people are doing.
The following 1 user Likes chasnbons's post:
megastreaklover01
(07-17-2016, 04:40 AM)HoveSam Wrote: why ask to be banned you thick little prick? if you don't want to come on here then don't?

if you worked out every single gamble i've ever done i am a very big lifetime winner. like i've said before playford, you know fuck all so your judgements just embarrass yourself.

He's too 'addicted' to this place to do it himself plus he's scared he might miss out on something!
The following 1 user Likes chasnbons's post:
megastreaklover01
Playford just stop it. Man up and apologise for being an absolute twonk. Read the posts that people like fenso and Sam have done explaining how things work and if you still don't agree then agree to disagree.

I'm not banning you over a stupid outburst that's escalated for no reason.
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
The following 3 users Like Slasher's post:
HoveSam, megastreaklover01, Mr Move It
Love my ban for comic sans though!
The following 1 user Likes Pilsburydoughman's post:
Peko
Ah, yes. That reminds me...!

.......Wait, Peko. You've been drinking. Personal rule not to ban anyone if I've been drinking. Lucky escape Pilsbury!
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. I play PACHISLO.