Maggie May to be new PM
It was announced late yesterday, but I thought that some of the newspaper front pages today were amusing.  The Sun had a picture of her feet, which is like wtf... raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandom! O.o

One for the foot/shoe fetishists lol

I'm glad that the other lady (Andrea Leadsom) bailed out.  She's overly religious with pretty right wing views compared to Maggy May.

[Image: EwqJeC3.jpg]
I wish there was a new thatcher!!!.immense leader
The sun? Come on man get it sorted!
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
The sun is hardly the paper for the educated...
Thatcher was horrific for this country. I don't hold out much for May. The Tories stink imo.
That said, what's happening in the Labour Party is even worse lol. Corbyn is a complete joke. UK politics suck balls.
The following 1 user Likes paggamaggaloo's post:
Slasher
I like corbyn but not sure he's right for labour leader.
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!

DONK can't even walk the right way
(07-12-2016, 10:18 PM)Slasher Wrote: The sun? Come on man get it sorted!

I don't read any papers tbh.  I quoted the Sun (from BBC's newspaper review) because they put a pair of shoes on its front page.  It's just so random.
Someone posted on Facebook a front page from the Sun having a pop at BBC for using old clips on their "live" rail program. Must be a slow day
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
Be prepared to having every single thing you put on the internet being pored over by GCHQ, be prepared to have your internet history sold to any potential boss you might have.

Horrible times ahead
The following 1 user Likes ReggieK's post:
Slasher
Pisser.

I'd rather prepare to enjoy my life and make the most of life.

What's done is done. Crying about it doesn't help nobody.
Does it all really matter...it is what it is...won't change now,countries gone to the dogs,everything we stand for gone..before the usual post there shite I'm entitled to my opinion as if fought and seen men die for the country
Well your post is missing 2 simple words. "I think"

Doesn't matter what you've seen or done your opinion is only as valid as anyone else's in this country.

Let's just all hope everything turns out ok in the end. Unless somebody knows someone who can see into the future and knows what's gonna happen.
The following 1 user Likes Gambo's post:
Slasher
Excuse me?..I've gave more and frankly seen more in the name of this country..what exactly have you contributed to it!?..tax paid,services rendered?..jobs held?...don't try and give it the big Iam please as you moderate this forum...u lost damo a decent man to a few wankers,I'll happily go as easy..as attitudes and also manners on here are lacking severely
Let me put it this way..have you believed in something so much you trained years for it,then trained again for months to make it happen,on the way you make great friends,then you all achieve what you wish..you go into battle and watch said friends who you call brothers lose heads and limbs,leave children and wives behind for something you wanted,something that hardly pays because in your heart you thought sacrificing your all made a difference??...have you fuck you ignorant cunt..the be all and end all isn't a flashing fruit light..I came here to engage and have a opinion,granted a lot won't like what I said,reason being there degenerate gamblers,the rest as they done balls they couldn't afford.. There was decent people on here who rarely post anymore because of the arseholes that think there millionaire fruit players with a chip on there shoulder as now there all divorced and skint...tough...you made your bed n all...go pump a fucking 500 you losers, I'll tend to my family and life xxxx
Slasher no disrespect or hard feelings..ban me please,had enough..
Bore off mate.
The following 1 user Likes SpinOnIt10's post:
Slasher
There's only 1 person giving it the big I am here. Only 1 person getting abusive.
playford you are a WANKER for thinking you are "better" than the next man. you reacted as if he said all the paedophiles were more entitled to an opinion than you!

you work on a fucking oil rig, you are fuck all but thick as pigshit.
The following 1 user Likes HoveSam's post:
megastreaklover01
(07-13-2016, 10:04 PM)playford7 Wrote: Let me put it this way..have you believed in something so much you trained years for it,then trained again for months to make it happen,on the way you make great friends,then you all achieve what you wish..you go into battle and watch said friends who you call brothers lose heads and limbs,leave children and wives behind for something you wanted,something that hardly pays because in your heart you thought sacrificing your all made a difference??...have you fuck you ignorant cunt..the be all and end all isn't a flashing fruit light..I came here to engage and have a opinion,granted a lot won't like what I said,reason being there degenerate gamblers,the rest as they done balls they couldn't afford.. There was decent people on here who rarely post anymore because of the arseholes that think there millionaire fruit players with a chip on there shoulder as now there all divorced and skint...tough...you made your bed n all...go pump a fucking 500 you losers, I'll tend to my family and life xxxx

I've found a few of your posts offensive, but I find this post the most offensive of all.

Not to belittle everything you did in the past, but you were one of many 1000's if not millions, who were doing the same thing..... fighting for what they thought was right, and same as them,  all this was YOUR CHOICE not anyone one else's.  So I don't see how you have the right to boast about it and try and make yourself look good.  Any decent person would appreciate what you all did, and in the end, no matter what you went through or witnessed, you ended up being one of the lucky ones in that you are still breathing when many others are not. Maybe you no longer have the same mindset you once had, but ask your family and I'm sure they would agree that they would rather have you as you are now and not like one of the poor souls who never came home.

Nowadays you are in a similar situation, as in still being one of many, who's opinion counts exactly the same as every other person, the SAME amount no more no less so please don't try and make out you know, or are better than anyone else.

I am one of the people on here who doesn't like what you said, or indeed how you said it, and I can assure you I am neither a 'degenerate gambler' or have 'done my balls' for a very long time.  Likewise I don't think I am 'a millionaire fruit player' and I'm not 'divorced or skint'.  The only chip I can see on anyone's shoulder here is on yours, and a bloody big one it seems to be too.  You can't just make sweeping statements about everyone on here and class each person as fitting into one of the two categories you mentioned or presume to know the ins and outs of peoples lives as it's neither right or fair.

You've asked Craig to ban you and I think it might be a good idea if he took you up on it, as you clearly seem to have something against us mere mortals who haven't been to war and like a flutter now and then, so really this sort of site isn't for you imho.

One last thing, you are correct about Damo and it's a shame he's stopped posting Sad
The following 2 users Like chasnbons's post:
megastreaklover01, Slasher
Fuck me it was only yesterday I was saying to some people that you're a decent bloke playford and don't mean to offend but from this thread and what you've said I may as well have not bothered.

Sort yourself out pal and stop being a wanker
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
The following 3 users Like Slasher's post:
chasnbons, HoveSam, megastreaklover01
Dont really get involved with stuff like this...... but your statememt there calling everyone degenerate gamblers is bang out of order. I have noticed your patronising posts in other peoples my day posts, calling em.idiots etc. Sorry but from what im reading yoi have a really shitty attitude lad.
The following 4 users Like Tommy c's post:
adamtheaddict, chasnbons, megastreaklover01, Slasher