Swing my Axe / Kraken
Has anybody ever had either of these go past £100?

Seem to be my unlucky ones. Not had the extra £50 yet.

Kraken seems hard on the digi's - that repeat/spin thing after the £100 seems tighter than the reels just spinning on for a win or not.
(07-11-2016, 04:57 PM)kidgloves Wrote: Has anybody ever had either of these go past £100?

Seem to be my unlucky ones. Not had the extra £50 yet.

Kraken seems hard on the digi's - that repeat/spin thing after the £100 seems tighter than the reels just spinning on for a win or not.

Played a Kraken tonight. £105 in for flat ton and £15 deal from £8 back in afters.

I've heard the digis never go past but maybe they are played less
They can all go for 150
#Martalife
#Seshlife
I reckon out of anything between 60-80 forces on swing my axe I've had around half do £150 which is obviously fairly generous. Perhaps I've just been lucky on them. None of the clones have been as fruitful as that.
Digi Kraken can defo go for 150 had it myself once after 140 in! /Sad
After some plays on these I've learnt on gsquared and poo prints if you get the flicker/red logo but mega is white you want to be higher or lowering on bonus till you get 'all red' you should then get around 50/50 chance of 150.
played
I didn't know that trick, cheers no wonder I've been getting so many snake flats over the past 10 years or so

More like a 1 in a mmmmmillion chance of a 150 if the No.1 fruity player on Yewchewb has been lurking!
lol
Digi units hardly ever go over.
The following 1 user Likes PMK's post:
Matt Vinyl
Can you get the 'flicker' without the top feature being red? Never seen it myself...
Had the £100 on shots with no flicker a few times with a white top feature, and on things like winsons, cash exploder and live and let pie they can screw you with it.
Ah yeah, had that too, but I don't think I've seen the opposite (as in it has flickered, but the top feature hasn't been red).
I've not had many flickers, Only 1 on pie, 1 on Pipeye a couple on MYMY none on Cash Explosion.

Never seen 1 on a non red board, I always kill of non red boards, would get bored of playing em if I played out every feature.
Had it flash on MYMY on white
Had a white flash on a few. But don't really play em now
#Martalife
#Seshlife
(07-12-2016, 05:20 PM)streakseims Wrote: Had a white flash on a few. But don't really play em now

Where are my secret empty vids Dom!...I been asking and waiting ages lol!..
The following 1 user Likes playford7's post:
megastreaklover01