Congratualtions..Semi Finals :)
SShh.. 
Congratualtions and celebraltions...

Fuck the Welsh. Horrible people.
The future is much like the present, only longer.
That was worth staying up at 4am for I tell you! Thank you TV Asahi!
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. I play PACHISLO.

noos lla uoy ees
The following 1 user Likes Peko's post:
ittle ottle
Remarkable!!
(04-20-2015, 07:36 PM)mr x Wrote: so if i wonted to buy me own house as i have over 10k a year coming in would i get turned down as well
The following 1 user Likes keno's post:
ittle ottle
(07-01-2016, 11:49 PM)JP 24/7 Wrote: Congratualtions and celebraltions...

Fuck the Welsh. Horrible people.

And fuck you as well.. You TWAT!
Testing - on the white background it's as clear as day. The black one it is hidden somewhat.
Go on Wales getting to the semis was awesome

Unlucky though

But still congratulations ittle ottle
The following 2 users Like Damo's post:
ittle ottle, SmegHead
So glad the twats are out. I live in wales and its been unbareable this last week. ALL OF THEM jumped on the bandwagon when otherwise they couldnt give a flying fuck about the football. It was sickining it really was! The pubs were empty when the qualifiers were on. Always busy when theyre playing rugby though.Nobody cared about there national football team before!!!! I had my little moment over them when we played them , nearly got lynched in the pub mind because i went fucking beserk when sturridge scored! Lol!.........them going as far as they did made me even more ashamed of our bunch of tossers! No , to all you welsh out there , just remember who rules you , who built the castles to keep you out and apart from this freak occurance and the odd triumph we will always be far superior in sport. Wether it be footy , rugby or dry stone walling.....tis why you have a bee in your bonnet about us!
(07-07-2016, 02:34 PM)edthebear33 Wrote: So glad the twats are out. I live in wales and its been unbareable this last week. ALL OF THEM jumped on the bandwagon when otherwise they couldnt give a flying fuck about the football. It was sickining it really was! The pubs were empty when the qualifiers were on. Always busy when theyre playing rugby though.Nobody cared about there national football team before!!!! I had my little moment over them when we played them , nearly got lynched in the pub mind because i went fucking beserk when sturridge scored! Lol!.........them going as far as they did made me even more ashamed of our bunch of tossers! No , to all you welsh out there , just remember who rules you , who built the castles to keep you out and apart from this freak occurance and the odd triumph we will always be far superior in sport. Wether it be footy , rugby or dry stone walling.....tis why you have a bee in your bonnet about us!

I really don't know why you get the impression that all Wales want England to fail, I think that's way off the mark..I know for a fact if Wales were out, and England were in the semis, there would have been massive crowds in town hoping they win..They have in the past, and they will again.. Bee in the bonnet? Certainly not!
(07-07-2016, 02:34 PM)edthebear33 Wrote: So glad the twats are out. I live in wales and its been unbareable this last week. ALL OF THEM jumped on the bandwagon when otherwise they couldnt give a flying fuck about the football. It was sickining it really was! The pubs were empty when the qualifiers were on. Always busy when theyre playing rugby though.Nobody cared about there national football team before!!!! I had my little moment over them when we played them , nearly got lynched in the pub mind because i went fucking beserk when sturridge scored! Lol!.........them going as far as they did made me even more ashamed of our bunch of tossers! No , to all you welsh out there , just remember who rules you , who built the castles to keep you out and apart from this freak occurance and the odd triumph we will always be far superior in sport. Wether it be footy , rugby or dry stone walling.....tis why you have a bee in your bonnet about us!

One question.. why would you live in a place you don't like? Seems strange.. And also everyone hates you as well he he he
(07-09-2016, 01:41 AM)ittle ottle Wrote:

One question.. why would you live in a place you don't like? Seems strange.. And also everyone hates you as well he he he

Who said anything about not liking the place? Wales is a beautiful country , i consider myself very fortunate to live where i do. I know the welsh hate the english , see the reasons why above! I do live in a touristy place if you like and so its accepted there are foriegners about like myself. Now if i had a drink in Blaenau ffestiniog i would have to watch myself and it is just because im english. Again see the reasons why above!
The following 1 user Likes edthebear33's post:
ittle ottle
Nobody likes the Welsh tbh,most arrogant creatures in my experience Smile