28.13%
9 28.13%
Leave (out)
71.88%
23 71.88%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

EU REFERENDUM...?
Keep the faith, it'll happen mate. The people and the county have had enough and can't continue the way it had been..otherwise the enoch Powell speech of the rivers of blood may well and truly come to fruitition
The following 1 user Likes playford7's post:
Damo
That George Osborne's a nice guy, all these threats if we leave he'll try & force budget cuts on us for the NHS/Police/Schools.

Another example of how pathetic the remain campaign are/is. Loving how their fear tactics are back firing more so as the days tick on.
The following 2 users Like Matty's post:
barcrest junky, Damo
(06-15-2016, 10:31 PM)Matty Wrote: That George Osborne's a nice guy, all these threats if we leave he'll try & force budget cuts on us for the NHS/Police/Schools.

Another example of how pathetic the remain campaign are/is. Loving how their fear tactics are back firing more so as the days tick on.

It's a matter of time..we will be out..and there on in watch the county grow
We will not be allowed to leave.
People have had enough we will be out, sadly will get a spineless rich boy to run the county after so all a wasted exercise really,the country is shot.worked in the North Sea years on the rigs,currently applying for jobs abroad as can't beat the state nor the country no more..can give my daughter a better life away from the u.k
The uk and infact the whole world is fucked no matter what, look how bad things are now imagine what it's going to be like in 50 years or 100 years time,

the planet will be fucked the population will be more than 10 billion in 50 years and the planet won't be able to sustain the people,

that's why many people think we are now in the depopulation stage
I'm a ex Royal marine, I fought for this joke of a country...to watch it literally go to the dogs to me is soul destroying...end of...I'll not further comment on this
The following 1 user Likes playford7's post:
Damo
(06-18-2016, 10:40 PM)Damo Wrote: The uk and infact the whole world is fucked no matter what, look how bad things are now imagine what it's going to be like in 50 years or 100 years time,

Indeed, one of 2 things will happen:

- Muslims are breeding like rabbits, surpassing all other demographics.  Give it 2 generations, and the UK/world will all be under Sharia Law.  This means no gambling, drink, music or holding hands in public.  Women are treated as 2nd rate, can't legally drive and are confined as housewives.  Remember they can have up to 4 wives (and 72 virgins after they die).

OR

- The PC-gone-mad brigade will turn us all into a bunch of pansies / special snowflakes, where everything is regarded as offensive.  You'll be put into jail for 'cultural appropriation' because you attended a Mexican-themed fancy dress party.

[Image: 1QdNi9k.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Mr Move It's post:
ittle ottle
I agree with the Muslim bit as it's already started but the pc brigade and the lefties are well in with all the immigrants and Muslims and you forgot another sinario where we leave the EU and take back control and get our country in order and get all these spineless traitors and uk hating people out of our country
So the French Economics minister has spoken out & said if we leave we'll be as unimportant as Guernsey. If that's the case why all the ruckus & threats about us leaving? Can't be THAT unimportant if us leaving will "cause WW3" and the stability of the EU depends on it.
The following 1 user Likes Matty's post:
Damo
I'm voting out..I have read though, it will be a rigged vote and we will stay in..
The following 1 user Likes ittle ottle's post:
Damo
Postal vote submitted after a fair bit of research and I have voted to leave.

Remember the government do not have to accept the referendum result, although it would be political suicide to ignore the outcome
(06-19-2016, 12:01 AM)Damo Wrote: I agree with the Muslim bit as it's already started but the pc brigade and the lefties are well in with all the immigrants and Muslims and you forgot another sinario where we leave the EU and take back control and get our country in order and get all these spineless traitors and uk hating people out of our country

Muslims hate everything else that the PC brigade stand for, like gay marriage, women's rights, feminism etc.  Must be a right headfuck for the lefties.
The following 2 users Like jokepoteer's post:
Damo, Mr Move It
I'll be glad when all this is over....EU EU EU EU is all I hear on the news zzzzzz
The following 1 user Likes megastreaklover01's post:
Mr Move It
(06-19-2016, 03:55 PM)jokepoteer Wrote: Muslims hate everything else that the PC brigade stand for, like gay marriage, women's rights, feminism etc.  Must be a right headfuck for the lefties.

I guess that's why I place myself as centre or slightly left of centre (Lib Dem voter usually).  Religion is too right wing for me as they hate gay rights and other rights, and hell some even hate followers of other religions.  Then on the other side of the coin, you have the far left where you'll get dragged through the courts or jail if you say anything that they regard as mildly "offensive".
Used to vote Lib Dem but they fucked that up when they teamed up with Cameron and his chums
The following 1 user Likes SmegHead's post:
MonkeyKing
Agreed with you Slasher, although at the same time, I think the Lib Dems did take the edge off the Conservatives a bit while they were in power together.
They did a good job of blocking a lot of stupid moves. I was surprised these blue bollocks got in power fully to be honest. But then again, they cheated and milliband was/is a bit of a plonker.
The following 2 users Like SmegHead's post:
Damo, Mr Move It
OK so it's decision day - personally I'm voting out - the NHS (which has been in a mess for a while) is reason enough if we assume some of the saved millions will be ploughed into it. There's other reasons but that's an obvious one.

People who don't really know I'd rather didn't vote because they will vote remain as in stick with how it is now.

Sadly I have to agree with others on here that I believe the outcome will be 'adjusted' if the situation arose where leave would actually win.
Used a proxy vote for remain.
I think the EU powers are necessary, especially if the Tories are kept at bay. 
I did used to vote Lib Dem as well, until they Uturned on everything they said before. Cant trust the conservatives with anything. The weaker grasp they have, the better. I have a feeling the Tories would do far worse to the NHS than the EU have ever been speculated to do.
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. I play PACHISLO.

noos lla uoy ees
The following 1 user Likes Peko's post:
SmegHead

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Referendum Quizard 18 4,337 10-15-2014, 07:28 PM
Last Post: steelfix1