28.13%
9 28.13%
Leave (out)
71.88%
23 71.88%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

EU REFERENDUM...?
That's not the problem, who's countries are we bombing at the moment and how else do you suggest we deal with the likes of isis, taliban, boko haram etc without sending troops in

The terrorist groups I mentioned above are one of the problems, plus what's wrong with the immigrants who are fleeing there countries to stay in the first safe country they come to, why do they all head for the UK there must be 20 countries between there's and ours where they could go

but they choose here because of our soft laws and benefits system
The following 1 user Likes Damo's post:
vectra666
Things definitely need to change regarding out soft laws and benefits system for immigrants, regardless of in or out. They also need to change with how many we let in or how we go about letting them in. Regarding the terror groups, bombing a country won't work, this was proven with Iraq, so it's time to investigate other ways
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
The following 1 user Likes Slasher's post:
MonkeyKing
I do agree that bombing doesn't really help but it's a cheap and reliable way of getting rid off terrorist's and the enemy, but agreed it does kill a lot of innocent people
It's not reliable or cheap lol
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
It is compared to ground combat and it's very reliable at destroying enemy building's and killing terrorist's
Starting to lean towards 'Leave' - going on the mindset that it may force the EU to give us a better deal to stay in at worst, although I do like the sound of the additional devolved powers Scotland would get being out of the EU (I was a 'No' voter on our IndyRef) but still remain within UK. Was shocked at how our fishing quota's are handled!

Postal vote hit the doormat yesterday morning so giving it a couple more days before I set my vote in stone.
Another postal voter I don't trust the postal voting system
I don't trust any voting system to be honest. Even less so when humans are involved with the counting
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
The following 2 users Like Slasher's post:
adamtheaddict, Damo
(06-05-2016, 03:43 PM)Slasher Wrote: I don't trust any voting system to be honest. Even less so when humans are involved with the counting

I don't either mate
Maybe get bell fruit to do the results in a mirror box?..
The following 1 user Likes playford7's post:
Slasher
Your box is hidden behind the mirror.

Open the box please...

Stay/leave (delete as appropriate).

The roller coaster has come off the rails whichever outcome it is lol
Wanted to give you a lot of money.....
My favourite part about all this:

Remain: This sentence is a lie - No comment, approval all around.
Leave: This sentence is a lie - WHAT THE HELL STOP LYING AND EXAGGERATING AND SCAREMONGERING THE PUBLIC IT'S NOT TRUE!!!!!

Remain: Government agency supports to stay - Nothing
Leave: Business owner supports leave - YOU CAN'T SAY THAT YOU SHOULD REMAIN IMPARTIAL AND NOT SPEAK IN PUBLIC OR FACE THE SACK.

How the remain campaign can get away with what it does disgusts me.
The following 2 users Like Matty's post:
Damo, Slasher
I make no apology for being a postal voter, pretty much a necessity for myself and as Slasher rightly said no voting system can be immune to government / other agencies fiddling it - If they are hell bent on fixing it they will.

Still undecided but found another article by the MSE Martin Lewis which certainly raises some good points, no bear in mind this is primarily aimed at the financial implications:

http://blog.moneysavingexpert.com/2016/0...eferendum/
77% leave 23% stay
Pretty much what the whole of the UK is thinking and saying judging by what I've seen and heard, out of everybody I've talked to only 1 person has told me there voting stay, everyone else has said there voting leave
Sayers and Doers
The following 1 user Likes russthebus's post:
Damo
(06-14-2016, 06:14 PM)russthebus Wrote: Sayers and Doers

Couldn't agree more mate 

I just hope there's more doers on the leave side
The following 1 user Likes Damo's post:
chasnbons
(06-14-2016, 06:20 PM)Damo Wrote:
(06-14-2016, 06:14 PM)russthebus Wrote: Sayers and Doers

Couldn't agree more mate 

I just hope there's more doers on the leave side

The trouble is those polls could be a ploy to get the 'don't know so I would vote stay but i might not  bother voting' people to actually vote.
The following 1 user Likes dondplayer's post:
Damo
We will be out...up the real brits!!!!!.xxxx
(06-15-2016, 09:12 PM)playford7 Wrote: We will be out...up the real brits!!!!!.xxxx

I hope we do get out but I can't see it happening myself

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Referendum Quizard 18 3,018 10-15-2014, 07:28 PM
Last Post: steelfix1