9 28.13%
Leave (out)
71.88%
23 71.88%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

EU REFERENDUM...?
Exclamation 
So we've got a very important decision to make this month and this is one of the most important things we will ever vote on,
as a lot of you know I'm voting out and 90% of the people I know and have talked to have said they are voting out as well, I've just been looking at the polls online and the results are certainly interesting, the polls on this site go back to 2010 and are worth looking at,

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_...referendum

If you aren't registered to vote but you would like to vote in the EU referendum, then you have until the 7th of this month to register 

I've set a poll up for people just so we can see what the Jackpotty Forums community thinks and whether we should stay in or leave, I do believe that we should all vote in this referendum though
Odds have drifted from 1.25 to 1.35 for the remain in the last couple of days.
I vote out whole heartedly
The following 1 user Likes playford7's post:
Damo
Already sent my postal vote in
In. It will be a landslide victory to stay
(06-01-2016, 08:49 PM)barrybigbananas Wrote: In. It will be a landslide victory to stay

Interesting persepctive - landslide in his context is to overwhelm the opposition.  I don't doubt that in may win, but I do doubt it will be a landslide.  Either way Labour and Liberal voters need to vote leave to get rid of the twat Cameron and his cunt side-kick Osborne.  I have never hated a chancellor of the exchequer more and this comes from someone who has voted tory his whole life.  Never again.

bj
The following 1 user Likes barcrest junky's post:
vectra666
(06-01-2016, 07:40 PM)russthebus Wrote: Odds have drifted from 1.25 to 1.35 for the remain in the last couple of days.

Judging by pretty much everything I am seeing and hearing it seems to me like a lot of people want out, 

even by looking at the pages on Facebook it's obvious to see, 

the 2 main remain pages have just over 500,000 likes, but the 2 main leave pages have 1.2 million likes
Look up pat condell on youtube, provides a greater less pc opinion on the countries state of affairs,a learned and very educated man with views worth listening to, if I knew how to link him I would, sadly I'm like a dinosaur on a PC,embarressing really considering I'm only 35 lol
(06-01-2016, 08:49 PM)barrybigbananas Wrote: In. It will be a landslide victory to stay

lol not a chance mate 

The Remain campaign will 100% win believe me, there's no way that they will let us leave the EU even if the vote is 80/20 in favour of leave they will still say it's a win for Remain and come out with some bullshit figure saying it was 51% in and 49% out, just like they did with the Scottish referendum and the last General election, as there's no way Conservatives won fairly
(06-01-2016, 08:48 PM)Rocky666 Wrote: Already sent my postal vote in

Good man

I don't trust the postal vote myself though, always better to vote in person at a polling station I think and always do it in pen not pencil
Possibly - from what I see , most of the vote out people just post shit on social media moaning about illegal immigrants and other stuff that will suddenly all just stop being an issue if we vote out ( yeah as if ) . Most of these people, although happy to gob off on Facebook and the like , won't actually bother leaving wetherspoons to go and vote. Those that don't have too much of an opinion or are just happy with their lives as they are ( and that is the majority ) will vote stay .
The following 1 user Likes barrybigbananas's post:
Slasher
I think you need to check the pages of the Remain campaigns mate
(06-01-2016, 09:22 PM)barrybigbananas Wrote: Possibly - from what I see , most of the vote out people just post shit on social media moaning about illegal immigrants and other stuff that will suddenly all just stop being an issue if we vote out ( yeah as if ) . Most of these people, although happy to gob off on Facebook and the like , won't actually bother leaving wetherspoons to go and vote. Those that don't have too much of an opinion or are just happy with their lives as they are ( and that is the majority ) will vote stay .

Another interesting POV.  My take is that as remain is the status quo and there is a tendency to assume inertia takes over, so my view is that the leave camp have a purpose, the remain camp don't and the leavers will vote and remainers won't.
(06-01-2016, 09:18 PM)Damo Wrote:

Good man

I don't trust the postal vote myself though, always better to vote in person at a polling station I think and always do it in pen not pencil

Definately better to vote in person...why would anyone not want to, it's our right as Englishman
Pat condell Google him, listen...if ur close minded or pro islam/immigration/pro pc give him a miss, otherwise listen...it'll broaden many a mind
Watched that video yesterday. Certainly swinging more to vote out.

Will watch Brexit the movie saturday morning hopefully.
The following 1 user Likes Gambo's post:
Damo
(06-01-2016, 09:49 PM)playford7 Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 09:18 PM)Damo Wrote:

Good man

Definately better to vote in person...why would anyone not want to, it's our right as Englishman

So I can stay in Wetherspoons
The following 1 user Likes Rocky666's post:
Damo
Well it seems leave are winning so far
Im voting out. I can cope with interference from brussels on things like the size of bananas , ecomomy......but my biggest fear for this country and why we MUST leave is immigration.The end.
Don't think immigration will change to be fair. Easy way to stop as many immigrants is by not bombing their countries lol
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
The following 2 users Like Slasher's post:
MonkeyKing, Mr Move It

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Referendum Quizard 18 3,543 10-15-2014, 07:28 PM
Last Post: steelfix1