Average raise?
I wish i knew what half of you lot knew and had the float.convinced around where i live there are no players , cashpots are regulary full and red reels on big ones aplenty!! Porthmadog area. Fill ya boots gents.just remember if you see a fat hairy twat with a green coat propping up the bar , thats me and a pint of purple moosse would be much appreciated......after youve had the £200 of course! Lol!
The following 1 user Likes edthebear33's post:
Tommo
(06-22-2016, 04:05 PM)Sebastian Wrote: Another exceptionally cheap raise today on Best Offer - are these not being done? Not after specifics but is there something on these?

Out of all machines this has to easily be the most profitable for me. Twice I've walked up, put £1 in for a 'hold again', £100 in the box.

I can confirm that you've been seriously lucky. The game is as bent as Ricky Martin but well done
Marching on together
Sebastian you have been amazingly lucky. Simples
Id say best offer is on the same rigged scale as TBO, which these days is pretty decent.
Wouldn't give it that much credit lol
Old thread here and i know these are not especially old but walked in a pub for first time yesterday to find a devil of a deal, family guy and a pac man powerup wondering how long theyd been in there. About 2009 they came out laughed myself silly. 
Hum, did try to put this on 'the oldest machines in the wild' thread by the way, seems to have gone on something else in case anyone wondering about this unrelated post.
(03-10-2018, 10:08 AM)Hungryant Wrote: Old thread here and i know these are not especially old but walked in a pub for first time yesterday to find a devil of a deal, family guy and a pac man powerup wondering how long theyd been in there. About 2009 they came out laughed myself silly. 

I assume you mean the original Family Guy (CYBTB clone) on £70 - not the Drunken Clam (RDRT clone)
The matrix version one with dogs on the matrix.
Suppose its like crazy chair as has 'brains bucks' increases. Got a gatw on it too. Flatted when 90 in meh.
(03-10-2018, 12:50 PM)Hungryant Wrote: The matrix version one with dogs on the matrix.
Suppose its like crazy chair as has 'brains bucks' increases. Got a gatw on it too. Flatted when 90 in meh.

Yep that's the other one I couldn't think of at the time lol all 3 had a £70 version I think so could have been any.
I have just acquired a devil of a deal for free
(03-10-2018, 01:53 PM)kfcandanal Wrote: I have just acquired a devil of a deal for free

I have had a horrible session on one of it's brothers so I'm coming to yours to set fire to it
(03-10-2018, 05:06 PM)SmegHead Wrote:
(03-10-2018, 01:53 PM)kfcandanal Wrote: I have just acquired a devil of a deal for free

I have had a horrible session on one of it's brothers so I'm coming to yours to set fire to it

Ask slasher about doad. He also had a similar session... not that I take the piss out of him regularly for it ofcourse :D
Just going to be a piggy bank. Something different to the usual crap

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The average FOBTy loss is £1200 a year... Boulderdash 1 368 09-17-2017, 08:43 PM
Last Post: paggamaggaloo
  Raise the RTP Boulderdash 15 2,530 08-14-2017, 03:36 PM
Last Post: jerz92