Average raise?
Good thread. I sense you've got it a bit easier 'up North' than The Midlands or London. By that I mean you have more to go at and your Casuals play fruits a bit more. Northerners love a spin more than any other areas. That's why when you go somewhere like Hull there are more arcades per square mile than anywhere else in the country. Sure you've got competition and hits are dwindling, but you're getting the play through.
It'll all be over in a couple of years. Pubs will be full of unplayable Novomatic nonsense installed very dead on reset on updatable digital platforms. Praesepe(?) will own betcom and will have their own digital pointless Timmy forcers in the minority of pubs.
There will still be the odd gem in years to come and people will be nostalgically spinning for years to come, but it won't be a living. Not for you nor for me.
Enjoy the happy go lucky stage of life whilst it lasts, because the free beer won't last forever.

Of course I have no doubt, no doubt whatsoever that come 2030

1) Dominic will be posting videos of tucked Empires giving two, maybe three tops, mixed in with gold pots and Vegas
2) OB moaning about how rubbish pubs are and then making a monkey on some trash games OR losing a monkey and winning a grand on roulette
3) rob will find his daily reset pots on conveniently high levels on page 99 in Birkenhead
4) Paul will be calling everything games
5) will will have a beard to rival Jesus and be posting as hirsute Noel
6) I will still be getting text messages from silvers in Wythenshaw inviting me to drive up there for a two pound cash match
7) there will still be a slow chip £35 crazy chair somewhere in a quicksilver
Cool this board will still exist, but it'll only get two posts a week
9) dude se will still go to strensham services with a £2 float, take on a Live and leave with £200
10) mole and lakes will open up their own strongman gym
11) trayhop will still have three Triples and a Red Mist in London spoons
12) Ahmed will predict a winner in a two horse race
13) seaside Mark will be dead
14) Timmy will be a millionaire
15) Bodol will start selling decent mcap
16) there will be no playables in Bognor Regis
17) people will stop filming £200 mega streaks
The following 5 users Like JG vs SG's post:
keno, megastreaklover01, Mr Move It, ring sting, Slasher
The combination of having loads of pound coins in my pockets and seeing a bookies out of the corner of my eye is lethal. Really fucks me off.
Yesterday I was out early, up, down, up, down, doing ok and then I weirdly get a GATW from Pug Life of all things. On 25p stake too. It didn't say it exactly but gave me an extra life and the arrow seemed to point to it.
So now I'm £100 up, maybe a little more altogether.
Twenty minutes later in Ladcrookes thinking 'let's get these coins in the machine, have a few spins and change them into notes'.
Twenty minutes later I'm leaving with about a fiver in my pocket. Fckin idiot.
(05-31-2016, 11:08 PM)HoveSam Wrote: loads of 200+ prof on triples? 10+ times, 20? 30?

don't believe you playford.

i'd believe some but not you

Another bitter post by the forums most bitter man..run along ur quite frankly boring me now you silly little man. I bid you good day
Put them all in a bankers birthday and press collect next time
Marching on together
I must have had 20+ 200 profits from triples, the most being 428
(06-01-2016, 07:28 PM)Fenso Wrote: Put them all in a bankers birthday and press collect next time

Gotta be the Queen Big One that takes the biscuit, once changed about 300 quid in one of those! Bar staff must have been thinking I was going mad!
Theres been times where ive been unemployed and have spent most of my time playing fruits to try and make money/something to do. Just not sure it would ever be for me.

I guess my main issue is I dont have the knowledge/contacts to be a full time pro player (or whatever the fuck they are called these days). So if I quit my job and play fruits 7 days a week even if I did treat it as a job and put alot of effort in and what not id still probably bust out fairly quickly. Within a year more than likely. Especially these days when its harder to beat machines either genuinely or not.

Not just that, but I just dont think I could live with the insecurity of it. One day making cash the next day losing a wad. Could be 6 losing days in a week and 1 winning day. Yeah knowledge and discipline, etc will always massively help, but you cant beat the house as they say. Machines are so shit these days I just dont understand how anyone can live off them any more. Making good money is fair enough, but I just struggle to get my head around how any one can make enough for a comfortable life these days. I just wonder what the future holds.

I do salute those who are able to live off the fruits. Its not as easy as some people may think. Even just sat in front of those flashy lights for too long sometimes fucks me over, let alone 7 days a week. I am also slightly jealous, because I sometimes wish I had the option to sack off my job and play fruits for a living. I am also slightly angry, as some players are asses, who pop buttons, total molest machines, and are intimidating (again only some).
(06-01-2016, 09:29 PM)dude_se Wrote: Theres been times where ive been unemployed and have spent most of my time playing fruits to try and make money/something to do. Just not sure it would ever be for me.

I guess my main issue is I dont have the knowledge/contacts to be a full time pro player (or whatever the fuck they are called these days). So if I quit my job and play fruits 7 days a week even if I did treat it as a job and put alot of effort in and what not id still probably bust out fairly quickly. Within a year more than likely. Especially these days when its harder to beat machines either genuinely or not.

Not just that, but I just dont think I could live with the insecurity of it. One day making cash the next day losing a wad. Could be 6 losing days in a week and 1 winning day. Yeah knowledge and discipline, etc will always massively help, but you cant beat the house as they say. Machines are so shit these days I just dont understand how anyone can live off them any more. Making good money is fair enough, but I just struggle to get my head around how any one can make enough for a comfortable life these days. I just wonder what the future holds.

I do salute those who are able to live off the fruits. Its not as easy as some people may think. Even just sat in front of those flashy lights for too long sometimes fucks me over, let alone 7 days a week. I am also slightly jealous, because I sometimes wish I had the option to sack off my job and play fruits for a living. I am also slightly angry, as some players are asses, who pop buttons, total molest machines, and are intimidating (again only some).

I also think fair play to those that do, boggles my mind how as I'm far from a pro, I got a decent job pay a obscene amount of tax and have a play wen I fancy,I'd rather pay my taxes and do the job i do rather than travel miles and spend my life in a pub or a bookies to provide for my daughter,in my opinion that ain't the side of life I'd like her to see...absolutely no offence to anyone who makes a living this way as they are a few...but dying 'trade' surerly unless u are in the know in a big way
Playing all day every day is a job like any other and the fun of the games mostly diminishes. And like any job you get the satisfaction when you get a big raise either by your own skill or cf access all areas style spawn. But a bad day at the office can mean you lose a whole load of cash and that's hard to take especially if you have a bad run.
I calculate my profits over a week so I don't dwell too much on losing days. And to go back to point that dude_se made yes there some absolute arsehole players out there. But believe me the ones that make threats and break buttons are the ones struggling in what's left of this game so just laugh at them!
Marching on together
(06-01-2016, 08:05 PM)ridye Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 07:28 PM)Fenso Wrote: Put them all in a bankers birthday and press collect next time

Gotta be the Queen Big One that takes the biscuit, once changed about 300 quid in one of those!  Bar staff must have been thinking I was going mad!

I've certainly had some funny looks from using machines to change up coins lol
Marching on together
My arm starts to ache after the first ton of coins. You'd think I'd be used to that sort of wrist movement
im sure I saw a "player " in action last week , definite not a local , absolutely raped 3 or 4 donds and a monopoly 70 , then toally destroyed a £35 jp find the lady , or he was just lucky as fuck but I don't think so ! fair play I say seemed a nice enough chap , must have been keeping tabs on what I was doing with a third eye as seemed to "know" a bit about a project coin 500 , the £380 bank probably put him off on this occasion though, cant win em all mate lol
My discipline definitely weakens as the day goes on. I know exactly what I'm doing first thing in the morning, always feel optomistic and am well on top of things. I think it gets tiring as I get into late afternoon and I make some reckless decisions sadly. Keep meaning to enforce a 3pm cut off point!
(06-02-2016, 09:21 AM)ring sting Wrote: im sure I saw a "player " in action last week , definite not a local , absolutely raped 3 or 4 donds and a monopoly 70 , then toally destroyed a £35 jp find the lady , or he was just lucky as fuck but I don't think so ! fair play I say seemed a nice enough chap , must have been keeping tabs on what I was doing with a third eye as seemed to "know" a bit about a project coin 500 , the £380 bank probably put him off on this occasion though, cant win em all mate lol

I suspect he's just a rower tbh.
not sure ob tbh, I would deffo say he was far more clued up than 99.9% of the people I see regular , was just something about him
(06-01-2016, 07:26 PM)playford7 Wrote:
(05-31-2016, 11:08 PM)HoveSam Wrote: loads of 200+ prof on triples? 10+ times, 20? 30?

Another bitter post by the forums most bitter man..run along ur quite frankly boring me now you silly little man. I bid you good day

my point is that you don't really know what you're doing playford, there are plenty of players who haven't "had loads of 200+ prof on triples"!

be surprised if i've made over 200 on one more than 20 times, which would be approx 1 in 50 plus units. unless you have top info that magics the bust to be in them or to get cashpots? gatw clue?

it wasn't a bitter post playford, it just sounded like bullshit
bullshit baffles brains sam, but some see through the bullshit ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

just stick to rowing 499.20 jackpot kings lol
The following 2 users Like ring sting's post:
HoveSam, Mr Move It
(06-02-2016, 11:38 PM)HoveSam Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 07:26 PM)playford7 Wrote:

my point is that you don't really know what you're doing playford, there are plenty of players who haven't "had loads of 200+ prof on triples"!

be surprised if i've made over 200 on one more than 20 times, which would be approx 1 in 50 plus units. unless you have top info that magics the bust to be in them or to get cashpots? gatw clue?

it wasn't a bitter post playford, it just sounded like bullshit

As stated many times never class my self as a player by no means or one with a wealth of knowledge,moderately know my way around a fruit but by no means anything special as my 350 lost in a best offer yesterday proves lol
Another exceptionally cheap raise today on Best Offer - are these not being done? Not after specifics but is there something on these?

Out of all machines this has to easily be the most profitable for me. Twice I've walked up, put £1 in for a 'hold again', £100 in the box.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The average FOBTy loss is £1200 a year... Boulderdash 1 393 09-17-2017, 08:43 PM
Last Post: paggamaggaloo
  Raise the RTP Boulderdash 15 2,804 08-14-2017, 03:36 PM
Last Post: jerz92