Average raise?
Watching semi-amateur Timmy forcusing Moo Yorks for a maximum tenner raise made me wonder what some of the more professional players on here?

I'm talking Cat C pub machines only.
Watching semi-amateur Timmy forcusing Moo Yorks for a tenner raise made me wonder what the average profit some of the more professional players here would reckon on per machine?

I'm talking Cat C pub machines only.
Some players on here NEVER LOSE.
Some players are happy to make a modest £100 in a days punt.
Some players lose £££ due to constantly playing shit for the sakes of it.

I dont honestly know what people are making, I dont tend to ask as its normally something ridiculous that you dismiss it right away, or its a case of they dont say as they dont want you to know that they are struggling to make a buck.
The following 1 user Likes Pilsburydoughman's post:
megastreaklover01
Professional players - fuck me I hate that terminology. If ever anyone called me a pro, id put them straight !
£100 a day? don't think so, i'm sure i recently read a claim of streakseims grand an hour (probably a bad day)!
and obv some players day is an hour whilst anothers may be 10!
per machine played is probably ok but these days it is hard to play that many in a day!
Lol how many powers with 10-30 cashpots can ya find in a day!

I mean if the current crop carry on is there gonna be pro players anymore lol! Everyone running round Timmy forcers/keybets I suppose lol!
im more than happy to pull in £100 profit a day. If more, brilliant!
is it because you can't see what the future holds that you predict doom and gloom?!

forcusables aren't worth it with zero competition and keybets are rarely high enough to justify? i guess all things are relative though.
That's why I said "if" the current crop continues!

Might not!!!!
Got a GATW on fucky streak yesterday for £2 in for a snake flat and everything I touched turned to gold, haven't had that for a longgggggggg time....but that's a sign of the times now! People play the rubbish and the rubbish makes money for the companies so naturally they keep releasing it.
Gatw on a lucky?! Seen it once ever! Wasn't someone I knew either!
The following 1 user Likes Slasher's post:
megastreaklover01
Average £4.10 up per unit easy
#Martalife
#Seshlife
(05-30-2016, 08:43 AM)Slasher Wrote: Gatw on a lucky?! Seen it once ever! Wasn't someone I knew either!

Yeah Slasher Lucky Streak is usually a pile of poo for me so I was like  Huh :D :idea: When I saw the four magic words!
Profit, if any per machine is not the measure, length of time invested for overall profit or loss is the number.

Making anything pay very much depends on personal circs.

then for those that whatever they make is never enough, if your that motivated energies probably far better spent elsewhere.
I've had the magical £200 GATW off a Lucky first board.

I know of 2 others who've had the lucky GATW both flat
I've never been anything other than violated by Lucky Streaks.
I have had lucky GATW cheaply. Also waited ages for triple and then 3 or 4 in close succession. Never seen on any of the newer stuff
Cat C pub machines?  £0 raise, and usually a loss!  It went downhill for me in the mid-£70 era (around 2010/2011).

Loved some of the £25 Reds/Crests/Vivids which were good for a force and a £25 raise.  Scorpion-based machines though (Bellfruit and Mazooma) were more along the lines of "blag the occasional raise after having a few pints", but usually resulted in a loss :D

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The average FOBTy loss is £1200 a year... Boulderdash 1 393 09-17-2017, 08:43 PM
Last Post: paggamaggaloo
  Raise the RTP Boulderdash 15 2,808 08-14-2017, 03:36 PM
Last Post: jerz92