List of controlled DOND feature games
Does anyone keep a list of all the machines where the dond game is 'controlled'?

What was the first BFM to be fixed?
Ed
(05-28-2016, 05:35 PM)Boulderdash Wrote: Does anyone keep a list of all the machines where the dond game is 'controlled'?

What was the first BFM to be fixed?

I think it was The Big One mate ? Of the top of my head
First dond to be fixed was the big one, first machine WITH a dond game will be something like bank job
Marching on together
I am pretty sure Big One was controlled on £70.

Happy to be corrected though..
Ye it was
No need for any lists. Any machine made within the last two years basically.
The following 2 users Like Cf's post:
Damo, megastreaklover01
are you claiming, prior to 2 years ago the dond games on everything were entirely random?
Lol fair point but fuck me Sam let's not beat around the bush here mate these new deals deserve every flaming they get they are

FUCKING DIRE!!!!
The following 1 user Likes ob's post:
Slasher
If I worked for bfm id be ashamed of the absolute tripe they put out these days put it that way
The following 1 user Likes ob's post:
Slasher
'controlled/rigged' - does that refer to any DOND machine that doesn't have a mirror?
The following 1 user Likes Mr Move It's post:
megastreaklover01
They go from fair style deal games to...

Big one ok it's weighted to fuck...

To box23 style weighted to value...

To ridiculous weighting to shite....

Nice!
Wouldn't matter whether they had a mirror or not!!!! If it's rigged it's rigged!!!!
I should say with new ones it's not really weighted to shite it's absolutely locked on to shite boxes rather lol!
Even the mirror of the Bell Fruit factory contains shite on it now lolol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Amazings.
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. I play PACHISLO.

Unless I'm mistaken in the old days the deal game box was entirely random and the machine protected itself from paying the jackpot too often by not phoning. Hence if the machine was allowing you to play the top game you had a good chance of winning the jackpot or mega streak.

On the modern games it offers phones all the time but the game is controlled so the £100 is (almost) never in the box and the offers are so low you're effectively playing a machine with a £25 jackpot. Which on £1 a spin is kind of pointless.

Are there any games post TBO that aren't controlled in this manner?
Ed
The following 2 users Like Boulderdash's post:
megastreaklover01, Mr Move It
(05-28-2016, 11:44 PM)Mr Move It Wrote: 'controlled/rigged' - does that refer to any DOND machine that doesn't have a mirror?

Or any machine ever released lol
The following 1 user Likes megastreaklover01's post:
Mr Move It
(05-29-2016, 07:41 AM)Boulderdash Wrote: Unless I'm mistaken in the old days the deal game box was entirely random and the machine protected itself from paying the jackpot too often by not phoning. Hence if the machine was allowing you to play the top game you had a good chance of winning the jackpot or mega streak.

What you described is basically  the logical way it should work and there are machines that work like this. Ironically some of the older ones didn't - double take and crazy chair could phone, pay big and continue to phone in a streak manner. I remember watching a guy on a double take put a fortune in before it phoned - but then he got 3 phone games on the trot all that payed out quite high amounts.

The problem with the logical way it should work is it's easily manipulated once you have it dealing.

(05-29-2016, 07:41 AM)Boulderdash Wrote: On the modern games it offers phones all the time but the game is controlled so the £100 is (almost) never in the box and the offers are so low you're effectively playing a machine with a £25 jackpot. Which on £1 a spin is kind of pointless.

No it doesn't phone all the time - when someone gets a rare big win it won't phone unless it still has value in it. A new trick is for it to phone (rigged to like £10) after a JP/MS so you can't easily tell it just paid out.

(05-29-2016, 07:41 AM)Boulderdash Wrote: Are there any games post TBO that aren't controlled in this manner?

No comment lol
The following 1 user Likes dondplayer's post:
Boulderdash
(05-28-2016, 11:37 PM)HoveSam Wrote: are you claiming, prior to 2 years ago the dond games on everything were entirely random?

No.

But even the more controlled ones like TBO, TNL etc had no issues with say leaving a finish and occasionally putting the jackpot in. So whilst yes they felt controlled they at least had an element of fairness and playability.

On the newer ones even the eliminations are controlled. Bankers birthday for example is usually CP out first round MS out next with the bonuses doing their best to make you win a tenner.

At least the earlier controlled games didn't do that.

And even older machines I doubt were truly random but if they weren't they at least played in a way that made them feel like they were. Some probably were too - make or break being an example.
The following 4 users Like Cf's post:
adamtheaddict, Boulderdash, Mr Move It, Slasher
box 23 weighted to value ob? was that to make it impossible for some one like me being able to put 250 in from phones without gett a box over 15?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  King Of Games / Blueprint mooster 12 545 07-10-2017, 11:55 PM
Last Post: JG Sluts
  DOND - Dream Offer Matty 13 470 06-19-2017, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Matty
  Rigged dond games dude_se 3 455 04-03-2017, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Boulderdash
  Worst feature? paggamaggaloo 10 742 04-01-2017, 08:59 AM
Last Post: Slasher
  Unappealing new games paggamaggaloo 6 818 02-25-2017, 10:03 AM
Last Post: nottsboy3040