Scratchcard George's Channel

There are some sad fuckers in the world, getting this poor bloke's channel shut down! What harm are George and Moaning Steve doing?
Wondered what happened to the nice chap and his mates (moaning steve), I have subbed to his new channel and liked a few of his videos. Hope he can find a close arcade to film in again.
I think JG was the one who bubbled him. As he sick of moaning Steve leaving community's so dead.
If arcades are going to upset the likes of George and scare them off spending money then the industry really is fucked.
used to watch a bit of his channel, him and his pals just seemed to be out for a bit of a giggle , why the fuck would anyone wana cause shit for them is beyond me
Is there any law regarding the filming of digital slot machines and fruit machines, I know most places will not let you film but I wonder what the copyright laws are regarding filming slot games and uploading them to the Internet, like we all know that it's not allowed with film and television but what about slots,

do the likes of Barcrest state that filming there games and uploading them to the web is a copyright breach or are we allowed to do it
(04-26-2016, 04:33 PM)Damo Wrote: Is there any law regarding the filming of digital slot machines and fruit machines, I know most places will not let you film but I wonder what the copyright laws are regarding filming slot games and uploading them to the Internet, like we all know that it's not allowed with film and television but what about slots,

do the likes of Barcrest state that filming there games and uploading them to the web is a copyright breach or are we allowed to do it

It's technically all against the manufacturer or publisher's copyright but I suspect they love all the free marketing that the zillions of big win videos uploaded provide...
Really? There's some proper saddos about...hope he hits it big on the cards
Most places do it for customer privacy, and to be fair I can understand it if it's someone like George who's filming other random punters in the arcade. And before anyone chirps in with "well the arcades have cctv," they're not uploading it on to YouTube for anyone to see.
The following 2 users Like voodoo's post:
Mr Move It, ring sting
as voo doo has said tbh other people might not like being filmed by George and by his own admission the cheeky fuckers always spying on people , tbh probably get on my tits if I was there lol
Poor George. There are two more arcades in Romford. Cashino and another independent past the station. Seriously, fuck Nobles off. They're a joke, an utter fucking joke. Bunch of jobsworth sad cunts.
Sounds like Palace were a bit more lenient, but not much.
What a weird situation. Who would care enough to actually do that? He's a fun and friendly bloke, but he's hardly Mark on Fire is he?
well the arcades have cctv

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin JG Slots - Slot Video Channel AMK 25 1,041 06-12-2017, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Mr Move It
  Lucky Scratchcard £250'000 winner brownld 1 951 09-04-2014, 07:25 PM
Last Post: russthebus
  doms channel badders2 12 2,860 05-18-2012, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Slasher