JUGGLING JACKPOTS 100JP
Disagree. Quite common to find them phoning. Always phones.

Within £200.
The following 3 users Like JG Sluts's post:
dondplayer, megastreaklover01, SmegHead
Had to show you guys this, just happened 10 minutes ago

Good luck getting that IOU
The future is much like the present, only longer.
Dunno how the fuck you get those lol!
I don't actually get the point of it - it's 2 lots of 100 no ???

Who can say what went in, etc - I could stick a grand through for that
100 mega then box 23 mega 200.

Had that once myself but the box 23 mega went for 100. Can't say I was that annoyed though, just glad to make on it!
G
A
M
E
Z
!

In the identical situation 100s of times when you get fucked and are forced to leave with less than 100 or get re involved!

Nice one though mate, at least you are covered for the next few, just wish you had a part 2 of the vid where Hypalinx and Mr Matthews turn up! lol
Yeah you've gotta love betcoms sometimes, toastbusters earlier offering top feature (bread or dead) off 2 quid in, 90 off red 130 for ton, 120 for ton, 140 for 150.... about 60/70 better off I would have been taking that bread or dead first board and a load of time wasted getting throughily peeved!
yeah horrible games for the brain?!!
Wait what? You mean to tell me that the box 23 on a juggling didn't lie?
Marching on together
The following 1 user Likes Fenso's post:
megastreaklover01
Well what happened was I put 130 in for a flat, ended up going back round on it as the next board offered 30 in the middle (took 90 back for the second flat) then the next board chucked that in. Definitely nice to finally get the 200!
I thought it had to be off the red gamble to go 2, but this was just off the unenhanced
This is rarer than rocking horse shit. Great you got it on camera.

Games indeed!

Ed.

Out in London last night - thought I'd have a quick dabble - not a force - fully expecting to lose (best way).

First deal game flashed JP in the box, had red jester which gave red shot - £50. Scenes.

So maybe the JP was in the box after all?
(10-29-2017, 10:58 AM)mooster Wrote: Out in London last night - thought I'd have a quick dabble - not a force - fully expecting to lose (best way).

First deal game flashed JP in the box, had red jester which gave red shot - £50. Scenes.

So maybe the JP was in the box after all?

Watched a guy on this last week - thought my luck was in because he started taking the game after it hadn't given him MS for around a ton in. I wanted him to get £10 to £15 off the game and then recycle until he gave up but sadly it kept giving him less than a tenner and the gamble always went to 1p.

Anyway he finally ends up with a JP and low value finish - thought he might take the £32 offer but he no dealt - and it gave him the JP :-/
Had it a few times on TIJ, I'd say if it flashes up it was probably there. I'm a bit more skeptical about the gamble box though
The following 1 user Likes jerz92's post:
megastreaklover01
It's never there in the gamble, it's always showing MS lol
(10-29-2017, 12:11 PM)jerz92 Wrote: Had it a few times on TIJ, I'd say if it flashes up it was probably there. I'm a bit more skeptical about the gamble box though

It almost certainly wasn't in the box and the gamble is more bent than Elton John
It's obvious when it is lying.

Have you put £100+ in or witnessed someone else do the same?

If yes it might be telling the truth.

If no it's lying.

Simple as.
The following 1 user Likes Cf's post:
megastreaklover01
The newer ones don’t lie anymore, 300 shields, ginger ninja, Oliver Twist (golden game bit not sure about normal phones) 

You can tell as it never says it’s £100! I saw an Oliver Twist say it was mega streak on the golden game for someone who took a 28 deal. Played it after him did 40 in to get the golden game and it put mega in! 

Ironically the new deals have started lying like big box which loves to claim your box was £100!!!

How anyone can not think stuff like juggling jackpots lie I don’t know!!!! Jerz you must have got incredibly lucky getting a few jp boxes on that literally, unless it was like ridiculously overdue a mega and went £100, or for some reason you put £100 in not taking anything then decided for some reason to play phones! even still it’s damn unlikely!!!
A couple were spawn and the others have been when the phones have taken the piss after a flat

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Genie Jackpots dazzler 0 108 11-10-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: dazzler
  Genie jackpots mr x 10 831 09-14-2017, 09:29 PM
Last Post: 416
  Cashpot on Juggling/Treasure Island Jackpots Boulderdash 17 3,539 05-04-2017, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Boulderdash