JUGGLING JACKPOTS 100JP
Anyone else notice all these new Betcoms the win plans are on the glass all apart from the top prize (£100), big clue that the Jackpots are going to change again.

Surely the Manufacturers will have some insight into the likelihood of impending changes, no?
The future is much like the present, only longer.
(07-29-2016, 09:05 PM)JP 24/7 Wrote: Anyone else notice all these new Betcoms the win plans are on the glass all apart from the top prize (£100), big clue that the Jackpots are going to change again.

Surely the Manufacturers will have some insight into the likelihood of impending changes, no?

The JP went up in january 2014, so it's next official opportunity to change is after Christmas. But given that Novomatic are making machines that are essentially a £25 jackpot I wouldn't get too excited!
£150 I think is the hoped up and coming.
I put a pound in this yesterday and nothing happened, Attract mode continued, no credits and no refund for me my lad.

This tilted me so on came the forcus.

It looked dead as fook for £30 no cashbox game open, no inner level, but strangely only cost £120 for the £150 and thankfully shot it early on the board instead of the annoying 30,000 spins with the Money meter maxed out.
Thank you for reporting that the unit was faulty, Gambo. I'll have an engineer out right away to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Yours faithfully,

ScamTech Gaming
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
The following 3 users Like Nixxy's post:
megastreaklover01, PeteTong500, SmegHead
I put £1 in one today, it gave a board straight away and hit Super Streak
Expecting £15-£20 I took it, but it gave me £30 wasn't red either
Just couldn't be bothered forcing it, when I had the chance to nick a nice profit and move on

Would probably have cost £70 for £100 or £120 for £150 anyway
These seem to only ever allow you £30/£40 profit

I have took on a LALP that offered £53 first board
Cost £110 for £150
Does anyone ever lose on these
Is he for real?
No mate the worst possible is 150 for 150 on betcoms, for money back money back money back, everyone knows that!!!
If only...
200 for a flat. No offer/Box or afters of any sort so rewrap. In short ended up losing 130 on it. LALP.
By far my biggest loss, they're once a month in shithole games or not on my stops. All the 20/30 raises get no where near the 70/80+ losses.
Not to forget the 10-15 for a board for a 4 quid board.

That happens most of the time!!!!
A board on these = forcus because they cost so fucking much in the first place!
The following 3 users Like ridye's post:
HoveSam, JG Sluts, megastreaklover01
Oh dear the click is upset
Just to clarify

WHEN you make on them it's likely only £30/£40 not say £80+
I'm fully aware how they work and they are shite etc etc
I don't force them for the sake of it like most people, as they aren't worth it

Yes they cost for boards I'm sure I've posted that before as well
The last bit of the post is proof they are terrible
If something is offering £53 first board, why should it cost £110 to go in? was the point I was making
Again proving how shit they are

My post was 1 experience that I shared not how they play all the time
I won't bother in future, if you're not in the click on here you get shot down it seems
Oh diddums eh

Great thinking there Ridye as well
Oh it's cost me £15 for a board I may as well push it, to lose even more lol
I've lost £160 on a cash exploder it's possible. Also don't think I've ever been more angry at a fruit going back round twice after a flat. The head banging at the shear dullness of doing that
Marching on together
You wasn't getting shot down. ob's comments were sarcasm because apparently no one loses on betcoms.

My comment was from personal experience as too I'd guess was Fenso'

Ridye is close to the knuckle with board costs when first approached. I find they tend to want that for a board regardless of state.

the coding of these games can only be described as dodgy, so it wouldn't surprise me that if betcoms are left in a dormant state they like to cost for a board. Your £1 in scenario was likely you likely following someone close to when they finished.
To clarify my post I meant for if I added up all the 20/30 raises on them and all the 70/80+ losses I'd have a far greater amount of 70/80+ losses.

Drawn out time wasting boring games. Play 10 in a day, make £20 each across 5 of them, lose £60 on 1 and £80 on another, break even on the other 3

You're £40 down and a day wasted.

Timmys a nob.
The following 1 user Likes JP 24/7's post:
JG Sluts
Nice reply mate, I fully agree with you
In other news tune into Hypalinx's Batman force ouchee

Cheers
The following 1 user Likes Reflux Gaming's post:
megastreaklover01
I don't mind them tbh. But then I did like flickys pre method.

I certainly couldn't plan a days route doing em as they will do your suede in after a few but as I pick the Mrs up from work 3 times a week and I have just under an hour to kill between me finishing and her I pick a pub with any of the betcoms in. Unlucky to take too big a kicking generally 20/30 down or up swing with the odd 50+ profit now and then.

Perfect time killer, addiction satisfied. Doesn't matter what type of pub it's in, whilst I give spoons a wide birth these days I've not lost the few times I've took 1 on, and did quite well on a particular cash explosion even tho they're the ones I've had the least cwedit bweaks on.
The following 1 user Likes Gambo's post:
Bellend123
These are rubbish now last week i had Juggling jackpots offer 40 pound first board of the super board i did not take it. I ended up being 160 pound for a flat jp.
How does the machine play like that i stay clear of these now & they are so boring & slow to force.
The following 1 user Likes GNASHER7's post:
megastreaklover01
DONK

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Genie jackpots mr x 10 367 09-14-2017, 09:29 PM
Last Post: 416
  Cashpot on Juggling/Treasure Island Jackpots Boulderdash 17 2,680 05-04-2017, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Boulderdash