JUGGLING JACKPOTS 100JP
(05-07-2016, 02:45 PM)DaveScouse Wrote: I had a WinSons offer me £25 for a £12/£100 finish on a restarted DOND (the original was a £5er offer with a restart chance that actually came in) and when I took the offer it flashed the ton. I was sick for about ten seconds and realised that there was really zero chance of that being legit because I'd not had an offer north of £15 or £20 the whole time I'd been on it. I think it is just a thing to play on people to get them to play on thinking that they blew it and it must come back any minute. That being said, the Monopoly Good Times in the same pub did donate a £50 box so even the crappest of machines can have a moment. Christ only knows how it was played to get to that state though....

Does a restarted game take a credit? If not, you've just proved that these new games cheat.
The following 3 users Like kong's post:
DaveScouse, HoveSam, megastreaklover01
Just turned up in my local so had a dabble
Was flying , offered £25 in the middle first board (board cost was £15)
Pursued on and at £50 in and offering in excess of £30 in the middle it just span in the 3 pick me symbols....git gave me £50!
Should of just took it but continued and in the end £155 in for £150 out
Completely pointless machine and ruined a good original
Worst piece of shit to force. If you get 5 red icons early, it's worth taking the deal.. or sharking....

There is empty on these but you'll need a sledge hammer.
They are not the worst machine to play & force i played 1 monday just came in it took 105 & gave me megastreak for 150 it super donded next board left me with 3 or jp i took the 38.23 offer it flashed 100jp. Not convinced it would have given it if i went for it but who knows u cant prove if you had or not.
Shout out to manufacturers! Bring back the dond reel - no one trusts you otherwise!
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
The following 3 users Like Slasher's post:
HoveSam, JG Sluts, megastreaklover01
If it forces the pick me on u by rolling them when forcing does it make u collect the win like dond daddy or can u gamble it.
Also when u get the 150 megastreak always go for 1 more board they normally deal next board straight after Cash exploder also doe it.
It must very rarely do that.

I've forced it like 8 times hasn't done it before!

In those 8 times I must be like erm 50 up at absolute most. Boring as fuck to force the thing. Pisses me off when it's red it does that same stupid betcom fill the trail over and over thing, does your fucking head in!
The following 1 user Likes ob's post:
megastreaklover01
They're all just as boring and as tight as fuck now, you'll get the odd white flash cheap here and there but once you've forcused just one you turn into Timmmmmmmmmmy and end up forcusing every Betcom you find!
The following 1 user Likes ridye's post:
megastreaklover01
Lol Timmy makes grands off em
megastreaklover01
(07-23-2016, 08:19 PM)Slasher Wrote: Shout out to manufacturers! Bring back the dond reel - no one trusts you otherwise!

Wouldn't make any difference it's rigged to value completely on any new machine
megastreaklover01
It would stop betcoms lying that it's a ton box that's about it lol
The following 2 users Like ob's post:
megastreaklover01, Slasher
(07-23-2016, 10:31 PM)ob Wrote: It would stop betcoms lying that it's a ton box that's about it lol

I think that was slashers point.
The following 2 users Like Cf's post:
megastreaklover01, Slasher
Yep, just like Andy has a TOTALLY FAIR Box 23 reel!
Not just Andy. Pooprint have it too. Don't like it to be honest - betcom really need to get their head out their arse. Yes their machines might be successful but the vast majority are boring and predictable :/
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
The following 1 user Likes Slasher's post:
megastreaklover01
Don't know how people play them, so predictable and boring
The following 1 user Likes johncluedo's post:
megastreaklover01
How this one has/will do well I don't know. It looks an absolute mess. Far too much going on and the font they've used is awful. A bit like the cash exploder clone.
Let's remember reflexes used to get rowed for years , there is only so far you can sail a turd
Take me back to the paradice city where the drinks are free and the slots are pretty, oh wont you please take me home...yeaaaahhh
The following 1 user Likes streakseims's post:
megastreaklover01
(07-24-2016, 07:42 AM)johncluedo Wrote: Don't know how people play them, so predictable and boring

What isn't these days! Every game is flat profile and predictable
megastreaklover01
(07-24-2016, 08:35 AM)Cf Wrote: How this one has/will do well I don't know. It looks an absolute mess. Far too much going on and the font they've used is awful. A bit like the cash exploder clone.

Yes. When it tells you 'superboard next' or 'mega board next' then they flash on and off whilst you try over and over to get on the board I felt it was going to bring on an epileptic seizure. Combined with taking ages to get on the board anyway it's a grim experience, especially when I play it tired on the way home after I've been out all day.

That 'superboard next' often takes about £26 to get on and end up 'winning' £15. Fck it I hate it and now I've seen enough other who say they're messing around with the amount it flashes theres no point anyway.
Now I think about I've NEVER seen a low amount in the 'box' afterwards. If you deal around the £20 mark it'll say the £100 was there. If you deal around the £12 it'll maybe say £15 or £50 (or the ton).
Anyway I'm boring myself. Just need to keep away from it.
The following 1 user Likes paggamaggaloo's post:
megastreaklover01
I am starting to really like this machine i had a massive result tonight 125pound profit on 1 in pub. 1st pound on 50p stake gives me a board offers 25pound cash shot i am deciding whether to take for a 24 profit or force it i decided to force only 35pound into it gives me red Mega streak for 150 sheets. Next board gave me super dond gave me 5pound box took box 23 gamble for + 10 pounds & gave me a few cheap boards after it kept red reeling took about another 15 in afterplay got off it more than happy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cashpot on Juggling/Treasure Island Jackpots Boulderdash 17 1,997 05-04-2017, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Boulderdash