JUGGLING JACKPOTS 100JP
I'd wager it's a standard betcom force. 70-200 for 100 or 150. That's what they all do
No mate didn't bother. Don't really like betcom
Hi i finally had a go on this today.
Never again it plays nothing like the original Juggling jackpots. Its play like Moo york but worse the turbo gamble kills 75% of the time.
I put in 150 for it to flash for a Mega streak Flat 100.
Then it deals next board it give me 15 i did not gamble on the bonus thing it only showed Mega streak i am not convinced if the machine was telling the truth or not it might have just shown it.
Slashers right stay clear of it eats money really quick on 1 pound stake..
Not quite sure what you were expecting!

QPS and Blueprint have been using the exact same machine code programmed when dinosaurs were still around for their last million releases lolol
Don't believe that megastreak flash the new ones love to wind you up saying that when it blatently wouldn't have been!
The following 2 users Like ob's post:
Damo, megastreaklover01
(05-04-2016, 09:14 PM)ob Wrote: Don't believe that megastreak flash the new ones love to wind you up saying that when it blatently wouldn't have been!

It's hard to say - it should tell the truth - limits of no reel I guess - try to convince yourself it's lying vs it's lying - never had one BS me though
Oh well shit happens i wont be playing it again boring predictable and rigged dond no thanks.
The following 1 user Likes GNASHER7's post:
megastreaklover01
It is a reel but it spins and stops when you press take or leave. As it isn't hidden behind a mirror and static or anything, I don't really trust it either. The new popeye does it too
The following 1 user Likes SmegHead's post:
megastreaklover01
It's blatant lies. MIB did it to me a week or so back. Left 12/90 on both sides and flashed the 90 when I dealt. Yeah right.

MYMY I have NEVER once taken the gamble and been awarded MYMY. I've had it flashed at me a LOT when I haven't taken it.

Surely illegal but how to prove it.
The following 1 user Likes Cf's post:
megastreaklover01
Is it illegal?

On pick me features on 500s when you pick the other squares show what you "could" have won had you picked them despite the fact whatever you picked you'd get the same predetermined result!!!

That practice clearly isn't illegal as they all do it!
(05-05-2016, 11:04 AM)ob Wrote: Is it illegal?

On pick me features on 500s when you pick the other squares show what you "could" have won had you picked them despite the fact whatever you picked you'd get the same predetermined result!!!

That practice clearly isn't illegal as they all do it!

That's not quite the same - what you refer to yes you were going to get the same thing no matter what you pick.

This is actually showing the hidden value so should show what was in the 'virtual' box.
so you reckon coins are predetermined? then why do some people get all the 500s and others have hardly ever had one?
Anyone born in the same hospital ward as ring sting gets them basically

If you were lucky enough to be born around the same time as Mr Move It you're guaranteed the bonus coins within £40 too!

If you were born around the same time as ob why are you wasting your time trying to win the pocket money of 500 quid?
(05-06-2016, 01:32 AM)HoveSam Wrote: so you reckon coins are predetermined? then why do some people get all the 500s and others have hardly ever had one?

They can tell you what you've won behind the counter before you pick so yes it is definitely predetermined. Some are luckier than others that's why
The following 1 user Likes ob's post:
megastreaklover01
If I played em all day every day I'd get 500s regular.
Take me back to the paradice city where the drinks are free and the slots are pretty, oh wont you please take me home...yeaaaahhh
When I did, hardly got them tbh, got a very low amount of them compared to other people!
Just goes back to the whole thing of the machine being able to offer you something where theres little chance of success, or however they word it. Theres always going to be a maximum its willing to offer (or pretend to offer), just like if you gamble on a 2 or 11 doesnt mean its going to win just because its a good number. So flashing MS on the box23 means fuck all if youve already dealt. Youve already won your prize, and its just showing you what you "could" have one, despite it being bollocks.

Just depends what features you take and how much you are able to scrape out of a machine, although these new rigged breeds of machines seem to have very little flexibility.

Whereas the 500s "randomly" determine a win each spin then display it however the fuck they want. As soon as you get that feature its always going to pay the same no matter what you pick/how long you leave it, apart from dond style features, which ive never really understood on the 500s. Although I also wonder.... the games which let you choose the feature, eg: 10 spins at 2x, or 20 at 1x. Would each option pay the same, or is one going to be shit and one amazing.
The following 1 user Likes dude_se's post:
megastreaklover01
You can have games which are worded along the line of THIS GAME IS RANDOM AND HAS AN AVERAGE PAYOUT % OF X BASED ON BEST STRATEGY

Allows the inclusion of Blackjack etc. DOND will be similar and best strategy will be the no deal to the end.

I don't know how the "exchange for X" features work. Presumably it is a feature seeded with what you have already won. Have a check at help and see if it mentions best strategy.
I had a WinSons offer me £25 for a £12/£100 finish on a restarted DOND (the original was a £5er offer with a restart chance that actually came in) and when I took the offer it flashed the ton. I was sick for about ten seconds and realised that there was really zero chance of that being legit because I'd not had an offer north of £15 or £20 the whole time I'd been on it. I think it is just a thing to play on people to get them to play on thinking that they blew it and it must come back any minute. That being said, the Monopoly Good Times in the same pub did donate a £50 box so even the crappest of machines can have a moment. Christ only knows how it was played to get to that state though....
had a payback offer a shit board but opened the game. doing nothing so took it. 50 box + half again.

These new games can drop in a big win on a rare occasion randomly, but imo that big win is limited to £50 + a bit more if you get a £100 finish/half again/something like that. 100 is stupidly rare unless pushing for it.
The following 1 user Likes dude_se's post:
megastreaklover01

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Genie jackpots mr x 10 367 09-14-2017, 09:29 PM
Last Post: 416
  Cashpot on Juggling/Treasure Island Jackpots Boulderdash 17 2,681 05-04-2017, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Boulderdash