JUGGLING JACKPOTS 100JP
I noticed today when i went into a wetherspoons pub there was a remake of the classic Juggling Jackpots.
I went back to play it about an 1 hour it was turned off.
Anyone one else seen or played it yet? does it play like the original.
The following 1 user Likes GNASHER7's post:
fireball1978
Do you mean Jigging Jackpots - green thing
Juggling jackpots is a old £35 jackpot machine

Jigging jackpots is a newish QPS on a £100 jackpot
There's a new one, juggling and jiggling next to each other in a spoons near you... (yes, really)
Its defintley Juggling jackpots was going to give it a try its in the Wetherspoon pub near East Croydon train station.
Who cares what the fuck it's called or whatever new shit has come out at the end of the day it's all the same today's modem wubbish!
The following 2 users Like ridye's post:
megastreaklover01, shaun2097
Gaemz
Interesting if it is new Gnasher. Could you get us a pic next time you're in the area?
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. I play PACHISLO.

noos lla uoy ees
There's potentially one in Leeds. I just assumed it was jiggin jackpots from a distance lol
Anyone forcused one yet? Cwedit bweak on white MS for wun fiftayy, snake flat on an IM board with red MS you SNAKE.
Is it like the Juggling Jackpots by Games Media back in 2005? Only ever saw it on £25, as with the Money Magic version.

[Image: IW7yafI.jpg]
I can confirm TOM is a huge fan of the above fruit machine
I just noticed in my picture the word "Gold" as part of the title, but I can confirm that the version I know was just called Juggling Jackpots. It's the same board though, 3-tier, £25 JP and it was by Games Media although I believe another manu made the same game too (i.e. a re-build).
Is this the abomination? - http://www.bellfruitgames.co.uk/products...n-jackpots

Re older machine ... pretty sure there was one of those in our local Silvers way back - Nice blast from the past.
The following 1 user Likes MonkeyKing's post:
Mr Move It
Yup Monkey! The small Silvers (formerly Shipley's) had Money Magic which was there around 2005-8, then big Silvers had Juggling Jackpots 2005-10ish. They were £25 JP, but I wondered if they shared some £15 JP code? The reason being is that I've had invincible mode on both of them and the top feature on both of them would usually go for £45 i.e. 3 x £15.
No monkey thats not the one. If i had a camera phone i would take a photo and post it but i have no camera phone i am sure its maid by Blueprint next time i am down there i will have a look and hopefully play it.
(04-22-2016, 08:14 PM)GNASHER7 Wrote: No monkey thats not the one. If i had a camera phone i would take a photo and post it but i have no camera phone i am sure its maid by Blueprint next time i am down there i will have a look and hopefully play it.

If it's made by Blueprint don't play it mate lol
Found one today. Made by betcom so basically Yeah blueprint as they now own betcom. 

Pics attached

The following 1 user Likes SmegHead's post:
megastreaklover01
That's the one Slasher i saw have u played it yet.
 I will play it but i am a bit wary of playing you do hear some horror storys of people putting 300 + on some 100 jps game without a jp.
It's shit

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Genie Jackpots dazzler 0 109 11-10-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: dazzler
  Genie jackpots mr x 10 838 09-14-2017, 09:29 PM
Last Post: 416
  Cashpot on Juggling/Treasure Island Jackpots Boulderdash 17 3,555 05-04-2017, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Boulderdash