Alcozar's random slot videos
P.S. just played your Princess Koi video too. The character looks like from a Japanese cartoon, although the symbols would be Chinese (dragons etc). The font used for "WILD" symbols I've also seen on a slot called Lights, and the font used for "BONUS" I've seen in Imperial Dragon, both Chinese-themed slots. Liked how the feature built up slowly with the 'sure' wins.
Live play video of Invaders from the Planet Moolah (balance at approx 35 pounds, from 100 pounds starting balance), various stakes played, enjoy

2 x Live Play Family Guy videos (both very different to the first video uploaded, various stakes), enjoy

Not seen that Invaders one before, but that's gotta be the most raaaaaaaaaaaandom slot I've ever seen.  It would probably be enjoyed even more when you're under the influence of aciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid or magic mushrooms lol  Your free spins feature was a bit like Monty's Millions.  Nothing of real value, then BOOM everything lands on the last spin Smile

Nice gameplay on Family Guy too, although you were brave to play on £2.50 towards the end!
Just spunked another £70 online. Took a bit of time but that was because i was playing 40-80p, but didnt take that long really, and had 1 feature for £3 and 1 for £30. 

Dont get how people get so lucky. Id say ive got more chance of a first board gatw on some random shit machine somewhere than a good feature online.
play the orange rapist!
Live Play video of Star Trek Red Alert (50 deposit, balance at 44.50 iirc satrt of video, hoping for a good win, various stakes played, some crazy!!!)

(04-24-2016, 02:12 AM)Mr Move It Wrote: Nice gameplay on Family Guy too, although you were brave to play on £2.50 towards the end!

You'll enjoy this video, did once have a 5 pound  Family Guy feature trigger before but it was crap (won 5x stake iirc), one of those days when you can't get above your starting balance (we've all had them)....

Star Trek Red Alert can pay 4 figure sums even at minimum stake with a perfect feature set up/win warp bonus so lots of potential...  On the other hand had crap features before triggered at stakes around 7.70 pay out less than ten times the stake so varies wildly....
(04-25-2016, 05:43 PM)dude_se Wrote: Just spunked another £70 online. Took a bit of time but that was because i was playing 40-80p, but didnt take that long really, and had 1 feature for £3 and 1 for £30. 

Dont get how people get so lucky. Id say ive got more chance of a first board gatw on some random shit machine somewhere than a good feature online.

Have lots of bad days myself, but a lot of the times now if i'm depositing around 70.00 i'd probably be mixing up stakes a lot averaging around the 1.50 mark hoping for a good feature trigger/base game hit, and then quick withdraw, and if still have the itch to play deposit elsewhere. 

Have suffered before in the past sticking to minimum stake only, just tends to eat you alive. If you don't already do it you may have some luck with varying stakes a bit. I like to be pretty random at times (go out it a quickish blaze of glory (or bust) Angry
First of several videos today

The 2 Live Play videos below for Raging Rhino and then Montezuma follow on directly from each other, 50 deposited, changed slots due to when the reels started rolling continuously when Raging Rhino crashed near the end of video, enjoy...

Some more videos today

The 3 Live Play videos below for Montezuma and then Star Trek Red Alert follow on directly from each other, 50 deposited. Think i missed recording a 0.35 pence spin in between the Star Trek videos (due to stopping and restarting record as time out pop up message appeared), also the second Star Trek video ended a bit quick but was just long enough,  enjoy...

The day ended with me losing a quick 20 pounds elsewhere at 1 pound spins (playing Monoploy Big Event) as was inspired from watching Kidglove's videos playing the big bet spins but sadly was a quick bust out, hope you enjoyed the videos, until next time..........
Cheers for the vid, didnt think you were gonna get owt decent from the 35p features.
Nice big win at the end there
I had a lucky escape other day on leo put £40 on down to last 11p got a win and managed to crawl back to £80 so withdrew £50 and lost the rest
Some more Star Trek Red Alert Live Play action today (video was originally in 2 parts but used some free software to link the videos into one). Stakes range from normal to crazy, enjoy...

Quick upload for all the low rollers, 10 pound deposit. 

This is my first combined video of more than one slot played (montezuma/aliens). Enjoy....

Jesus, that final 15x spin on Star Treck.... nice Smile
Just seen the 3rd Star Trek video too on this page.... £6.65 stake? I would be bricking it lol Some nice red alerts you had there on £2.80 stake and a feature again later on.
2 videos for today

The first video is pretty long in total (27 minutes) from a 100 pound deposit, Live Play action of multiple slots played at various stakes, including Jungle Wild, Family Guy, Montezuma, Raging Rhino and Wizard of Oz Ruby Slippers, enjoy...

Second video is more Star Trek Red Alert Live Play action, 50 deposit (various stakes)

Please note i actually froze in shock while playing for about 10 seconds i think as i couldn't believe with the number of wilds on the screen i hadn't hit a monster win at approx 2:10 mins into video (there are wilds everywhere!!!!), enjoy...

Ok, today's video is a bit crazy, definitely not one to watch if you have a medical condition or cannot handle stressful situations, some insane things went on in this session (stakes played are very random), 22 and a half minutes of Star Trek Red Alert Live Action from a 100 pound deposit (had a few pence left from previous session)

Please note i should have probably stopped playing at one point, but, i carried on :-/   enjoy....

p.s Just a quick shout out to all on here who upload results/videos of their slotting, i enjoy reading/watching them all so keep them coming, cheers...
Nice win, yeah should've walked but paid dividends in the end!
What difference does your rank make on that slot?
(05-03-2016, 09:29 PM)danielj Wrote: What difference does your rank make on that slot?

The rank doesn't mean much, it's the medals earned (as they allow you to unlock the next star trek games in the series).  There are currently 3 in total online made by wms, Star Trek Red Alert, Star Trek Explore New Worlds and Star Trek Trouble With Tribbles, haven't unlocked Trouble With Tribbles yet.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's your Favourite and Worse Online Slot vectra666 22 4,162 07-07-2017, 09:36 AM
Last Post: Ben44
  JG's Slot Video Channel AMK 11 1,281 06-13-2017, 06:20 PM
Last Post: dondplayer
  The Bandits Online slot adventures Gambo 99 12,153 06-08-2017, 05:30 AM
Last Post: PMK
  Lot's 0 Slot's Slot Videos Thread kou187 138 30,084 05-24-2017, 08:06 PM
Last Post: Mr Move It
Wink AMC's Walking Dead Slot (one from Vegas) Now Online NoDeal 1 1,038 11-06-2015, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Damo
  MaKES high rollers look like a penny slot player ASH_HOF_M1 19 5,571 12-16-2014, 11:57 AM
Last Post: asfish
  Worst online slot? Jamesy 7 3,074 01-23-2014, 11:50 PM
Last Post: Peko
  Online slot apps nijswindon 1 901 07-21-2013, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Jamesy
  For those of us who have seen Chop's Dead or Alive videos PDJ 3 1,440 01-30-2013, 09:40 PM
Last Post: russthebus