London meet
(03-14-2017, 12:12 PM)jerz92 Wrote: Met one or two out and about who I don't think are on these forums but I'm always up for meeting players in my area for a drink and a row

Where is your area?
Ed
Midlands near enough to Birmingham
The wife's family live in Cov, but I'm rarely free to come rowing when I'm up there.

Will DM you next time though just in case
Ed
Ah cool, yeah that's understandable mate but yeah feel free to give me a shout next time!
Middlesbrough meet is definately the way forward people.
Sussex meet?
(03-14-2017, 02:22 PM)Boulderdash Wrote: The wife's family live in Cov, but I'm rarely free to come rowing when I'm up there.

Will DM you next time though just in case

im sure you meant PM , unless you mean DM  as in dr marten ! or your gona shoe him lol
The following 1 user Likes ring sting's post:
HoveSam
DM is Twitter isn't it. Sorry. PM/DM. All the same to me. At least out wasn't DP...
Ed
The following 1 user Likes Boulderdash's post:
Slasher
It's the Facebook term that winds me up. "inbox me" it's a private/direct message ffs
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
haha ring sting, that cracked me up for some reason rofl
(03-16-2017, 07:21 AM)Slasher Wrote: It's the Facebook term that winds me up. "inbox me" it's a private/direct message ffs

Inbox is not a verb
Ed
(03-16-2017, 02:55 PM)HoveSam Wrote: haha ring sting, that cracked me up for some reason rofl

dr martens was the first thing I thought of mate , im from the 70s when giving a shoeing was "in "

dm - direct message ffs ........................... the worlds truly fucked lol
The following 2 users Like ring sting's post:
megastreaklover01, Slasher

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Meet KimGreen 11 689 07-29-2017, 10:06 AM
Last Post: KimGreen