The gloves are off
I don’t know how anyone can watch a a wheel go round waiting for a ball to land, each to their own that’s why there’s different ways to gamble
Marching on together
The following 1 user Likes Fenso's post:
SmegHead
Because you haven't been there Frenso, it's in the anticipation, the close calls, the big wins and the burn of a chase! Also you can gamble for any amount according to your own pain threshold and it appears a pretty fair punt.

For someone like you that likes high octane insane music, flashing lights with bells and whistles and the wheels spinning vertically a la DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE and co many roulette players would wonder why!

Both think their choice yields better potential I'm sure, which of course is the potential to be POTLESS!!!
I’ve played roulette many times I’d say I’m probably up on the game but it doesn’t do it for me. When that Jackpot number comes in I’m more laughing than anything that it came in

Most people gamble for the thrill and I don’t get a kick even when I win on it
Marching on together
The following 1 user Likes Fenso's post:
adamtheaddict
Do you want to?!!!! lol you still gamble though and watch others so you must get some pleasure/escapism from it!

Play for an amount that will hurt/excite you if you do want a buzz. I'm sure you would like to go on a run like Rolla had when he got up to that 150k or whatever it was, and I'm sure you'd be pretty sick if you woke up the day after the night before with less than zero to your name!!

Of course I look at it all a lot different to when I was younger - with cynicism and disgust and bemusement, still get involved and go on a chase now and again though! It is well known that some people even prefer losing than winning lol and I'm not even trolling!

Anyway it obviously becomes an addiction, compulsion, obsession - basically something that can be out of your control like an illness or disease. Be grateful you don't have it and don't get it Frenso.

Of course. if you didn't have that million pounds in the bank from destroying Big Ones for years you would get more of a buzz from winning smaller sums!!! ;)
Still haven't been able to get the quote system to work on this but you've got a good point there Sam about people who prefer losing: I know people (players at that) who just can't hold money and only seem able to achieve temporary states of peace, clarity and happiness when they're skint.

With the contacts they have this never lasts long though, the mental anguish just wouldn't do it for me. Massive 14 hour session on the fruits, 800 profit, off to clackett Lane service station at 4am to do the lot. Illness.

As far as the online slots are concerned, they've had their chance, had some excellent cash outs along the way but for me, money I win on the randoms is more likely to get done back through the randoms. Dunno if anyone else can relate. Gone a few weeks off them through willpower alone but Gamstop seems rather tempting. There's 10+ hours of online slot content being uploaded on a daily basis now incase I get desperate.
(05-14-2018, 11:09 AM)jerz92 Wrote: He runs disgracefully well on the game. I never tried it as I just didn't think I had a reasonable enough chance of getting the bonus, but after watching his videos it seemed as though the base game played quite friendly, and the bonus frequency wasn't too bad.

Average feature frequency on Bonanza is 1 in 450 spins, which is stupidly high and can lead to the insane feature droughts it can go on. (For reference, slots with a standard feature frequency of 1 in 150-200 can easily go 1000+ spins without a feature, so Bonanza can do far more than that without breaking a sweat.)

I think it's a shit, boring slot. Played it twice for real money (videos are on my channel) and haven't gone back to it.
The following 1 user Likes Chop's post:
adamtheaddict
(05-15-2018, 07:09 AM)jerz92 Wrote: Still haven't been able to get the quote system to work on this but you've got a good point there Sam about people who prefer losing: I know people (players at that) who just can't hold money and only seem able to achieve temporary states of peace, clarity and happiness when they're skint.

With the contacts they have this never lasts long though, the mental anguish just wouldn't do it for me. Massive 14 hour session on the fruits, 800 profit, off to clackett Lane service station at 4am to do the lot. Illness.

As far as the online slots are concerned, they've had their chance, had some excellent cash outs along the way but for me, money I win on the randoms is more likely to get done back through the randoms. Dunno if anyone else can relate. Gone a few weeks off them through willpower alone but Gamstop seems rather tempting. There's 10+ hours of online slot content being uploaded on a daily basis now incase I get desperate.

Under the post you want to quote is a button that says reply, that quotes the post for you, the button that says quote does fuck all for some reason lol
(05-15-2018, 08:08 AM)Gambo Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 07:09 AM)jerz92 Wrote: Still haven't been able to get the quote system to work on this but you've got a good point there Sam about people who prefer losing: I know people (players at that) who just can't hold money and only seem able to achieve temporary states of peace, clarity and happiness when they're skint.

Under the post you want to quote is a button that says reply, that quotes the post for you, the button that says quote does fuck all for some reason lol

Gambo it does work - you press quote for all the posts you want to quote - then in the quick reply at the bottom of the thread will appear the text "Quote these posts now" - press that and you get all the quotes. It's good because you can pick multiple posts.
When I do that it just comes up with one of them loading dials, tried multiple devices!
(05-15-2018, 08:56 AM)jerz92 Wrote: When I do that it just comes up with one of them loading dials, tried multiple devices!

Yeah that's all I get   Blush
Only works on the light skin. Board needs an upgrade anyway I'll fix it then
Isn't everyone on the light skin? Site just doesn't look right dark
The future is much like the present, only longer.
Nah dark skin is default. Do prefer the dark one
Yeah I prefer the dark theme, although a new one would be nice.

Im still pleased the logo I made is still going strong. No masterpiece but better than some generic crap.
The following 1 user Likes kidgloves's post:
jerz92
Good expansion.
Great game.
Indeed it is. Going up the list of my regular play games. Rhino is going down, had the honeymoon period, now it's stiffing me with hundreds of sub 10x features.

I've had a good few sub £500 wins on Captain Venture but I know it's a ball ache to watch if it's not your thing so I'll only upload really decent features on that these days.