The gloves are off
(10-05-2017, 09:47 PM)kidgloves Wrote:

Nice touch but again I have no idea why you won. The lines are all over the place
Decent win but a little unlucky on danger high voltage. Looked like a retrigger was defo incoming there.
Better than X Factor
300 Shields

Raging Rhino

How can one person be so lucky on Rhino?

I can only presume you play it 24/7 as I’ve had thousands yes thousands of bonuses on
The game and heard that music once, just once.
(10 hours ago)PMK Wrote: How can one person be so lucky on Rhino?

I can only presume you play it 24/7 as I’ve had thousands yes thousands of bonuses on
The game and heard that music once, just once.

Whilst my sessions always include Rhino as one of my favourite games to play, I by no means play online slots every day. I guess given the evidence I do have a pair of golden gonads when it comes to Rhino, but I'll never be one of those chase chase chase kind of players just because I've had decent hits before on a certain slot.
An average session will be a £300-£500 deposit and I tend to only reload if I get a very poor RTP on the first deposit and game time under an hour or so off it. A couple of times a week I'll play online.
I have a couple of hard and fast rules - I tend to withdraw once I'm a few hundred ahead, +£300 or so is an acceptable exit point for me. I don't have the hard wiring to chase more than that thinking I'm invincible. Of course, all this has been learned from previous mistakes and inexperience. Once a withdrawal is pending, it never gets reversed, ever. I won't play again until everything is cleared back into my account.
I'm happy spending the wait time for the withdrawal playing the freerolls which is why I almost exclusively play at Videoslots.
Playboy