The gloves are off
Looking good for top place in my first high roller tournament

[Image: bandicam%202017-06-10%2000-38-23-169_zpswqrbmnb8.jpg]
(06-08-2017, 09:23 PM)proevodaddy Wrote: Watch the bandits 10k subscriber video of this ?

Fuckity fuck hot damn fuckity fuck
Fuck me I'm doing better low rolling than normal £1.20 stakes.

nice! that game is unbelievable, there's a video on youtube of the feature going 14,000x!!!
Bang! Out of the blue base game hit :)

Great hits. X64 on the base immense win. Congratulations.
Love the music on the High Voltage and Bonanza vids. Think Bonanza played the William Tell Overture at the end? Great hits Smile
This is a great feature but it could have been MASSIVE if reel 1 had connected!

Can't tell you how much that fucking game owes me.

Never had any kind of hit. Wasted another £500 on it today. My highest win? £37 ffs

6 bonus guarantees and 2 just pennies over.

Same with Monte - Tilts the shit amount of me. Bonus guarantee nearly every fucking time. Fuck off.

Ignore the Creature Lagoon bit at the start just keep watching!
Yeah seen it mate
One of the contributing factors of me quitting online gambling was 1800 spins through bonanza, biggest win 22x and not a single feature.
I did 1700 spins on that game for a bonus aswel that paid about 50x so I know your pain

My worst so far is 2224 spins on lost Island for a bonus. Savage
Marching on together
Over 2000 spins for a feature!! Absolutely brutal.
(07-04-2017, 05:32 PM)Fenso Wrote: I did 1700 spins on that game for a bonus aswel that paid about 50x so I know your pain

What stake? Was the base playing OK? How was the tilt?
The future is much like the present, only longer.
1000 x is pretty common tho!
That's worse than Japanese machines! Recently had a high variance one get released with a limit of 1800 spins. Thought that was reaching a bit then clicked this thread. Brutal beating right there.
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. I play PACHISLO.

(07-04-2017, 07:36 PM)JP 24/7 Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 05:32 PM)Fenso Wrote: I did 1700 spins on that game for a bonus aswel that paid about 50x so I know your pain

What stake? Was the base playing OK? How was the tilt?

It wasn't all at once like bonanza was. I was doing maybe 100-300 spins here and there and returning to the game on my next session until I was at 1500 spins and was like "I'm having a bonus on this cunt" . Stake wise it was between £1-£5

I'd guess I lost about 1k on the game overall and the bonus paid about £95 on a fiver
Marching on together